Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

NewDay

:wave2: It's lovely to see you back.

We all need to learn to grow in His love, under His grace.

In some areas God heals us immediately, and in some areas we still struggle with things and it takes time to heal. Sometimes our old self takes over, and we need to learn to stop and think before we act or speak, it's not easy.

Learning to grow in His love and not in a worldly love.

God knows your heart, NewDay, and we all need Him to direct our steps.

I look forward to reading your encouraging posts.

God bless you, sister.

Thank you, and I want to encourage you by saying...I have always enjoyed reading your posts. They display the love of God, that surpasses all human understanding.

NewDay

I did.

As Seinfeld was a show about nothing, this thread seems to be similar.

How could steko wreck a thread that is about nothing?

You are not the only person on this board, and it has been 'something' to alot of us. Try respect.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Encouragement is very noble task. it is not simple. Just because you know usual cliches and sweet talk; those are not encouragement. ONly God can assess such great task if we are in line with you are doing.

Peacemaker is the same thing.

Most self claimed encouragers and peacemakers are enablers for evil or ungodly deeds.

NewDay

Encouragement is very noble task. it is not simple. Just because you know usual cliches and sweet talk; those are not encouragement. ONly God can assess such great task if we are in line with you are doing.

Most self claimed encouragers and peacemakers are enablers for evil or ungodly deeds.

What is important to remember on this; is that God alone can read the hearts. That is why God alone can decide and judge who is, and who is not having true motives concerning what they do, as from love, or not. Paul explained it here:

1 Cr 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

1Cr 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

1Cr 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

I was guilty of doing this, and God has corrected me.

One man's faith in the area of 'eschatology' is another man's heresy. What matters is that the each of us stand rooted in love, so that we can remember to not judge our brother on these 'other' things.

The only thing we are to judge a man in is if they are in the gospel or not, and even you know the trinity is not a part of that, but you continue to judge people by it, why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Looks like you need meshak's approval, New, if you want her blessing. Sounds like she's rejecting churches only to establish her opinion as a substitute. :plain:

NewDay

see, even meshak knows about you, NewDay... :banana:

What is your point? I do not believe Meshak can see into my heart anymore than you can.

I do not believe any of us has a right to judge the motives of someone who claims to be a christian. Yes, I did it in the past. No, I will not do it anymore. Does He ever correct you on anything? Just curious.

NewDay

Looks like you need meshak's approval, New, if you want her blessing. Sounds like she's rejecting churches only to establish her opinion as a substitute. :plain:

I am not worried about needing the approval of any man, so it does not matter to me. It is like water under the bridge. You only fall off into it, if you decide to jump.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was guilty of doing this, and God has corrected me.
]

LIke I said, it is a great task and I hope you are not doing it for the pride. I haven't seen any self-claimed peacemakers and encouragers are in right with God.

On the other hand, I have seen many Christians doing it without announcing they are encouragers or peacemakers.

This is my observation.

NewDay

]

LIke I said, it is a great task and I hope you are not doing it for the pride. I haven't seen any self-claimed peacemakers and encouragers are in right with God.

On the other hand, I have seen many Christians doing it without announcing they are encouragers or peacemakers.

This is my observation.

Not sure I understand your intent. I will explain what my intent is here:

Jame 5:16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

In my opinion, if more christians practiced what is written, we would all get along alot more. I am here confessing my faults and you are trying to judge my motives like some of the others who have posted in this thread. God however, knows my heart, and He alone is the one I care about in the context of what I am doing, and why. So carry on, but, I do not need your approval.

One In Christ

I do not believe any of us has a right to judge the motives of someone who claims to be a christian.

How completely wrong can you get. As a self proclaimed Christian, your motives and actions VERY MUCH SO have the right to be Judged by other Christians.

Yes, I did it in the past. No, I will not do it anymore. Does He ever correct you on anything? Just curious.

Yes, of course.

NewDay

So "intitial salvation" is the same moment one trusts the Lord for salvation after hearing and believing the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is baptized by the one Spirit into the one body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV)?

Would you tell the person who trusted above that they are complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10 KJV)?

side note: you are not born again.
John 3:6-8 KJV That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

I am sorry, I missed this.

There is a difference between being 'born again', and being 'complete in Him'.

There is completeness as pertaining to justification, and that means, you are fully saved, but, He also spoke through Paul to complete our faith, as in bringing it to maturity, so it depends on what 'completeness' you are referring to. An example is here:

Col 4:11 And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only [are my] fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.

Col 4:12 Epaphras, who is [one] of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

We are not complete in knowing the will of God, upon initial salvation, that comes as we mature, unto the full stature of Christ, which is going from a babe to a mature man, as Paul explained here:

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Eph 4:14 That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Eph 4:15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, [even] Christ:

God wants His babes to grow up into Him, in all things, which is why we are commanded to grow in grace and in knowledge, by allowing Him to perfect our understanding, as pertaining the love of God.