Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

john w

Hall of Fame
I mean it like, when we are first saved. "Initial salvation", is when you are born again.

vs.

"I am not here to debate anyone's belief system...I am sincere in not wanting to debate theology,...I do not intend to do any arguing, or debating...I will not argue, or debate doctrine. It is pointless...As I said, I am not here to debate anymore"-The alleged "new and improved," "kinder and gentler" Daffy Duck-ette

Please hush from commenting/debating on any "belief system"/"doctrine."

NewDay

Ezekiel 11:19 "And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,

Ezekiel 11:20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and do them. Then they will be My people, and I shall be their God.

Ezekiel 36:26 "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:27 "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.

:up: You got it!

NewDay

G&P,

You say you encourage people. Are you saying that you did not encourage before? You just tore them down?

Just wondering. You are not making it clear.

Before I did more tearing down, than encouraging. We grow in grace and in truth, and learn how to apply love more and more. If someone is 'weak' in the faith, we are to encourage them, not tear them down.

Rom 14:1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, [but] not to doubtful disputations.

Some claim we are all 'complete' in the faith, upon initial salvation., and we are where justification is, but, there is more to salvation than our justification. There is a growth process, called maturing....to the stature of Christ, in the area of love.

Jesus comes to complete in us what He started. It is His work, not our own, we simply submit to it. Some refuse to submit and make the love of God that He wants to enlarge, to actually wax cold.

If someone's love is completely waxed cold, there is not much you can do for them...accept pray, and encourage them with the truth, but, you cannot make them embrace it. It is pointless to argue, for that leads to dissentions and strife.

I will no longer be a part of that. God corrects us and when He does, He expects we use that correction for good, not to go about the same old wrong ways.

I hope that helps. I will answer questions, posed to me, and I will encourage the weak, and the strong....but I will not debate any longer.

NewDay

Your statement makes it clear that those people who were against you were right to treat you the way they did to you. Do you realize that?

How do you come to that conclusion? We are told to NOT return evil with evil. All I am doing is telling you that God has corrected me, and I won't participate in it anymore.

Two wrongs do not make a right. I was wrong in what I did, and likewise, they are wrong for doing the same thing. I want to change for the better, do you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
How do you come to that conclusion? We are told to NOT return evil with evil. All I am doing is telling you that God has corrected me, and I won't participate in it anymore.

Two wrongs do not make a right. I was wrong in what I did, and likewise, they are wrong for doing the same thing. I want to change for the better, do you?

I am not giving them revenge. so you are saying you were just fighting.

I understand what you are saying now. But dont include me as if I was just like you. I am only spreading ignored Jesus' teachings and commandments. I dont do anything for my ego. I work for Jesus.

If ego was you focus, yes you should change. I hope you dont hinder my messages of Jesus because you disapprove of what I am doing. It sounds like you are criticizing me in subtle way again. I say it again because you did criticize me of my methods. That is not good, friend. You dont know what the Holy Spirit is telling me to do.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Eze 11:13 And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?
Eze 11:14 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 11:15 Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from the LORD: unto us is this land given in possession.
Eze 11:16 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come.
Eze 11:17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
Eze 11:18 And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.

Ezekiel 11:19 "And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,

Ezekiel 11:20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and do them. Then they will be My people, and I shall be their God.

Eze 36:10 And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:
Eze 36:11 And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you after your old estates, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze 36:12 Yea, I will cause men to walk upon you, even my people Israel; and they shall possess thee, and thou shalt be their inheritance, and thou shalt no more henceforth bereave them of men.
Eze 36:13 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because they say unto you, Thou land devourest up men, and hast bereaved thy nations;
Eze 36:14 Therefore thou shalt devour men no more, neither bereave thy nations any more, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 36:15 Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 36:16 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:
Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.
Eze 36:20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the LORD, and are gone forth out of his land.
Eze 36:21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
Eze 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
Eze 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

=Untellectual:
Ezekiel 36:26 "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:27 "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.

Eze 36:28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Eze 36:29 I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you.
Eze 36:30 And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen.
Eze 36:31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
Eze 36:32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.
Eze 36:33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.
Eze 36:34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by.
Eze 36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited.
Eze 36:36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.
Eze 36:37 Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.
Eze 36:38 As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts; so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

Untel, all of these verses concern the end of days restoration of the whole House of Israel, when the LORD makes His New Covenant with them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Untel, all of these verses concern the end of days restoration of the whole House of Israel, when the LORD makes His New Covenant with them.
I don't know what you are saying. In my estimation, you are either saying the New Covenant has not yet come to be, or that these verses are not talking about the recent return of the people of Israel to the promised land.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't know what you are saying. In my estimation, you are either saying the New Covenant has not yet come to be, or that these verses are not talking about the recent return of the people of Israel to the promised land.

I'm simply saying, that the context of of those verses have to do with the restoration of the nation of Israel, when they receive their Messiah and thus, enter the New Covenant.

The recent return is only a preview and preparation of full restoration.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I'm simply saying, that the context of of those verses have to do with the restoration of the nation of Israel, when they receive their Messiah and thus, enter the New Covenant.

The recent return is only a preview and preparation of full restoration.
Are you saying being involved in the New Covenant is dependant upon the individual person? That is, that Israel is not in the New Covenant, but Christians are? I'm trying to understand your view.

I believe I am a part of the New Covenant. Because of Jesus Christ.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Are you saying being involved in the New Covenant is dependant upon the individual person? That is, that Israel is not in the New Covenant, but Christians are? I'm trying to understand your view.

I believe I am a part of the New Covenant. Because of Jesus Christ.

Mat_26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament[covenant], which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

I'm saying individuals are.....but Israel as a unit, to whom the New Covenant was promised in Jeremiah, has not yet received it.

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel[corporate], until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel[corporate] shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Mat_26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament[covenant], which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

I'm saying individuals are.....but Israel as a unit, to whom the New Covenant was promised in Jeremiah, has not yet received it.
Much of Israel has, so I don't make this kind of statement. Many of Israel turned away from Christ so many years ago (2000). It is not right to judge people nowadays for the sins of people so long ago.
Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel[corporate], until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel[corporate] shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Do you believe Israel has yet to receive forgiveness of sins? Because God granted them repentance before even the Gentiles were granted repentance. Some did not believe, but were hardened. But so many have believed. It is not right to hold a grudge or postpone the New Covenant. We cannot say it did not come for them but came for us. That is taking away the Messiah from them. My opinion at this time. Waiting for what you have to say.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Much of Israel has, so I don't make this kind of statement. Many of Israel turned away from Christ so many years ago (2000). It is not right to judge people nowadays for the sins of people so long ago.Do you believe Israel has yet to receive forgiveness of sins? Because God granted them repentance before even the Gentiles were granted repentance. Some did not believe, but were hardened. But so many have believed. It is not right to hold a grudge or postpone the New Covenant. We cannot say it did not come for them but came for us. That is taking away the Messiah from them. My opinion at this time. Waiting for what you have to say.

On Israel's feast of Shavuot(Pentecost), three thousand Jews received their Messiah. A couple of days later another five-thousand Jews were saved.
Yet, Peter still appeals to Israel in Acts 3 saying, that if they will repent, the GOD would send Jesus for the days of restitution of all things spoken by the prophets.

The salvation of corporate Israel cannot be separated from the promises concerning the land.

Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Jer 23:7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
Jer 23:8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Jews all over the world still celebrate their deliverance from Egypt.
There's coming a time when they will, instead, celebrate their wholeness in the land.

Jews today and for the last two-thousand years are saved the same way Gentiles are saved and become part of the body of Christ.....but there is coming a day for 'corporate' Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
On Israel's feast of Shavuot(Pentecost), three thousand Jews received their Messiah. A couple of days later another five-thousand Jews were saved.
Yet, Peter still appeals to Israel in Acts 3 saying, that if they will repent, the GOD would send Jesus for the days of restitution of all things spoken by the prophets.

The salvation of corporate Israel cannot be separated from the promises concerning the land.

Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Jer 23:7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
Jer 23:8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Jews all over the world still celebrate their deliverance from Egypt.
There's coming a time when they will, instead, celebrate their wholeness in the land.

Jews today and for the last two-thousand years are saved the same way Gentiles are saved and become part of the body of Christ.....but there is coming a day for 'corporate' Israel.
Do you believe all Israel being saved means "corporate" Israel?

You speak of salvation and land promises. But salvation is not in having land, but knowing or rather being known by God and Jesus Christ.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you believe all Israel being saved means "corporate" Israel?

You speak of salvation and land promises. But salvation is not in having land, but knowing or rather being known by God and Jesus Christ.

I will start a thread called SALVATION and we can discuss it.

LA

NewDay

Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving;

Colossians 4:3 praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned;

Colossians 4:4 that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak.

:cool:

‎1 John 4:16-21
16God is love. If we keep on loving others, we will stay one in our hearts with God, and he will stay one with us. 17 If we truly love others and live as Christ did in this world, we won’t be worried about the day of judgment. 18 A real love for others will chase those worries away. The thought of being punished is what makes us afraid. It shows that we have not really learned to love. 19 We love because God loved us first. 20 But if we say we love God and don’t love each other, we are liars. We cannot see God. So how can we love God, if we don’t love the people we can see? 21 The commandment that God has given us is: “Love God and love each other!”
Let's love each other today and always!

I love this translation...it makes it so clear.

God Bless you, Untel.

NewDay

meshak;3056784]I am not giving them revenge. so you are saying you were just fighting.

No, I am saying that I went about it the wrong way..for the most part. My intentions were always good, but my lack of wisdom on how to speak truth was lacking. As love grows, so does wisdom.

I understand what you are saying now. But dont include me as if I was just like you. I am only spreading ignored Jesus' teachings and commandments. I dont do anything for my ego. I work for Jesus.

I was speaking for no one but myself.

If ego was you focus, yes you should change. I hope you dont hinder my messages of Jesus because you disapprove of what I am doing. It sounds like you are criticizing me in subtle way again. I say it again because you did criticize me of my methods. That is not good, friend. You dont know what the Holy Spirit is telling me to do.

If you speak with love, you have nothing to worry about. We could all grow a bit more in that area, in mho..those who think they have no need are the ones I worry about most.

I am sure you would agree.