Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I know I do love, because God has changed my heart.

Do you love or not?
I may have said something similar to what you are saying here in the past. I'm not sure if it makes the right sense to say it.

We ought to love each other.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes you have.

I may of said your love was waxing/waning, which by intent means you are not allowing it to grow.
You've said much more than that.

Let's see if you can spot the contradiction .....

You say:

The changed heart is immediately, upon initial salvation,
My changed heart never ceases to love.
And in the same post, you say:

The mature man. We eventually get there.
Which is it?
Was your heart changed, or does it require a continual changing to stay in line and "get there"?

If your heart WAS changed upon "initial salvation", what other "change" of heart are you seeking?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
we are all viscous in the flesh at times, what matters is a changed heart in the inner man.

I was joking--and you are being serious? Here we go again back to the Meat and Milk Seal type inanity.

heir

TOL Subscriber
"Salvation is a one time event, but it is a process to have your calling and election made sure."-guess who
A perverted good news is no good news at all.

I'll stick with my Bible.

Romans 8:29-33 KJV For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

NewDay

I may have said something similar to what you are saying here in the past. I'm not sure if it makes the right sense to say it.

We ought to love each other.

Yes, and we can, due to the fact that He now lives in us, and has changed our heart from stone to flesh.

You encourage me today, Untel.

NewDay

Yes you have.

You've said much more than that.

Let's see if you can spot the contradiction .....

You say:

And in the same post, you say:

Which is it?
Was your heart changed, or does it require a continual changing to stay in line and "get there"?

If your heart WAS changed upon "initial salvation", what other "change" of heart are you seeking?

Love grows in us over time, yes.

I am not claiming we need our heart to change from stone to flesh over and over again, but I am claiming that this change is a process that begins with love and grows with more love, and, I will not debate it with you. Have a God blessed day.

If you see it differently, that is your 'faith'. Do you have love?

NewDay

I was joking--and you are being serious? Here we go again back to the Meat and Milk Seal type inanity.

I am not debating anything with you, Inzl.

Have a God blessed day. I simply stated that no one is trying to get you to do anything.

You do not even have to be in this thread. It is your choice. It matters little to me, if you post in it or not. I will still love you either way.

NewDay

Enjoying my Bosco.

It's just a matter of time before you implode, wolf-ette.

Get saved.

I am as saved as I can get, and I do not intend on imploding. God is good, when we ask for something, He supplies it.

I stated in the OP that I am here to encourage, not to tear down. I encourage you, and will continue.

NewDay

A perverted good news is no good news at all.

I'll stick with my Bible.

Romans 8:29-33 KJV For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? 32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

There is nothing perverted about having the love of God grow in you.

Fruits do that. Have a God blessed day.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not debating anything with you, Inzl.

Have a God blessed day. I simply stated that no one is trying to get you to do anything.

You do not even have to be in this thread. It is your choice. It matters little to me, if you post in it or not. I will still love you either way.

Time will tell if this is real. I am betting this charade will melt when you have a melt down. Your fruit of bad theology had already given you away.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I mean it like, when we are first saved. "Initial salvation", is when you are born again.
So "intitial salvation" is the same moment one trusts the Lord for salvation after hearing and believing the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is baptized by the one Spirit into the one body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) and sealed unto the day of redemption (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV, Ephesians 4:30 KJV)?

Would you tell the person who trusted above that they are complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10 KJV)?

side note: you are not born again.

John 3:6-8 KJV That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. 8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, and we can, due to the fact that He now lives in us, and has changed our heart from stone to flesh.

You encourage me today, Untel.
Ezekiel 11:19 "And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them. And I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart of flesh,

Ezekiel 11:20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and do them. Then they will be My people, and I shall be their God.

Ezekiel 36:26 "Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Ezekiel 36:27 "I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am as saved as I can get, and I do not intend on imploding. God is good, when we ask for something, He supplies it.

I stated in the OP that I am here to encourage, not to tear down. I encourage you, and will continue.

How do you encourage him specifically?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
G&P,

You say you encourage people. Are you saying that you did not encourage before? You just tore them down?

Just wondering. You are not making it clear.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving;

Colossians 4:3 praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned;

Colossians 4:4 that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak.