ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

dodge

Scripture records when folks are baptized in the Holy Spirit
. When scripture does not specify baptism in the Holy Spirit then you are safe to believe it was in water

Remember God is not the author of confusion. God does not leave off important information and make His word a guessing game.

dodge

17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

STP, filled with the Holy Spirit THEN BAPTIZED.

17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

After Paul was filled with the Holy Spirit arose and was baptized. CONTEXT and sequence of events.

FILLED with the HOLY SPIRIT THEN BAPTIZED

SaulToPaul 2

STP, filled with the Holy Spirit THEN BAPTIZED.

18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

After Paul was filled with the Holy Spirit arose and was baptized. CONTEXT and sequence of events.

FILLED with the HOLY SPIRIT THEN BAPTIZED

17 and 18 are parallel, not sequential

Right Divider

Body part
Lets see John's baptism was in water and the scripture says:

IF Paul was baptized in the Holy Spirit would he have had to Arise and then get baptized ?

Could the Holy Spirit not have baptized Paul before he arose ?

CONTEXT !
  • Whether Paul was water baptized or not is irrelevant.
  • You do NOT have scripture to support the idea that EVERYONE that is saved is WATER baptized.
  • You are a zealot that will not let scripture or logic divert you from your story.

dodge

Good point, and that's precisely how we can know that the gospel of the kingdom is not 1 Cor 15:-14 (KJV).

Did you quote the verse you wanted to ?

14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

sirayuk

FYI, it is Jesus' Gospel NOT Paul's !

All MAdist have done is elevated the servant above the Master. Madist have it upside down and backwards.

Paul is no more relevant or important than any of the other Apostles.

Madist are Roman Catholics in practice just not in name.

Madist have a pope and their popes name is Paul.
Paul is not having the obligation to repeat what it already in other parts of scripture, the whole word is one. Different writers and one spirit.
I believe every word in God's Word.

I'm asking how Paul can be so negligent as to NEVER ONCE write about Jesus as OUR Shepherd or OUR High Priest or OUR priesthood.

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
Paul is not having the obligation to repeat what it already in other parts of scripture, the whole word is one. Different writers and one spirit.
The absence of certain doctrines is very telling, even if you want to ignore it.

The absence of the gospel of the grace of God from books other than Paul's is equally telling. Though many here will try in vain for force other scriptures to be "the gospel of the grace of God".

dodge

1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)
Typo

Now I am really confused in your post 1 Cor 15:1-4 you said we can know this is not the Gospel.! Another typo ?

Post# 509

1 Corinthians 15:1–4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you athe gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye ||keep in memory †what I preached unto you, eunless ye have believed in vain. 3 For fI delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again ithe third day according to the scriptures:
Read More

SaulToPaul 2

Now I am really confused in your post 1 Cor 15:1-4 you said we can know this is not the Gospel.! Another typo ?

1 Corinthians 15:1–4

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you athe gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye ||keep in memory †what I preached unto you, eunless ye have believed in vain. 3 For fI delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again ithe third day according to the scriptures:
Read More

1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) is not the gospel of the kingdom, cannot be.
That was my point.