ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And each our respective doctrine will be graded one day as to "what sort it is..."

To late then for any of us to say "well, I didn't even try to find out about this..."

Do you have some Scripture to back up that statement? 2 Corinthians 5:10 states: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." However, that says nothing about "Knowledge of Doctrine?" So, could you clarify what you're trying to say?

Interplanner

Do you have some Scripture to back up that statement? 2 Corinthians 5:10 states: "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad." However, that says nothing about "Knowledge of Doctrine?" So, could you clarify what you're trying to say?

I think it shows Danoh is too concerned with doctrinal correctness. Many people overthink it and have big issues with other believers that should be set aside for practical cooperation.

Right Divider

Body part
I think it shows Danoh is too concerned with doctrinal correctness. Many people overthink it and have big issues with other believers that should be set aside for practical cooperation.
Yes, join the big tent crowd. Water everything down until there is agreement among all. Maybe if we water it down enough, we can even agree with the nonsense that IP is posting.

What a complete knucklehead.

Sound doctrine is the fundamental that ALL of the faith is founded upon. It figures that you would want to eliminate it.

Rom 6:17-18 (KJV)
(6:17) But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. (6:18) Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Rom 16:17-18 (KJV)
(16:17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. (16:18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2Tim 3:10-17 (KJV)
(3:10) But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, (3:11) Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of [them] all the Lord delivered me. (3:12) Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. (3:13) But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. (3:14) But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them]; (3:15) And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. (3:16) All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (3:17) That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Note the importance of DOCTRINE (specifically SOUND doctrine).

Note that the first on the list of the profitable things in scripture is DOCTRINE.

Note that you can't "reprove, correct or instruct in righteousness" UNTIL you have SOUND DOCTRINE.

Danoh

Yes, join the big tent crowd. Water everything down until there is agreement among all. Maybe if we water it down enough, we can even agree with the nonsense that IP is posting.

What a complete knucklehead.

Sound doctrine is the fundamental that ALL of the faith is founded upon. It figures that you would want to eliminate it.

Rom 6:17-18 (KJV)
(6:17) But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. (6:18) Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Rom 16:17-18 (KJV)
(16:17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. (16:18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

2Tim 3:10-17 (KJV)
(3:10) But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, (3:11) Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of [them] all the Lord delivered me. (3:12) Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. (3:13) But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. (3:14) But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned [them]; (3:15) And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. (3:16) All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (3:17) That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

Note the importance of DOCTRINE (specifically SOUND doctrine).

Note that the first on the list of the profitable things in scripture is DOCTRINE.

Note that you can't "reprove, correct or instruct in righteousness" UNTIL you have SOUND DOCTRINE.

You said it :thumb:

And he well knows this is not a matter of my being rigidly one-sided, doctrinally; I have often given...even him...the benefit of the doubt...where I have believed it warranted...

And will...continue to...where warranted.

Right Divider

Body part
You said it :thumb:

And he well knows this is not a matter of my being rigidly one-sided, doctrinally; I have often given...even him...the benefit of the doubt...where I have believed it warranted...

And will...continue to...where warranted.
The doctrinally unsound are always quite offended by the doctrinally sound. It's always been that way.

sirayuk

No "MADS" "deny the teaching of Jesus". There are many on here who deny to whom the Lord was sent in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John (Matthew 15:24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV). How about you?
I am for Jesus, happy to be a Christian
How can we deny the teaching of a master and hold to that of a servant? No me too I don't agree with that, if deny the teaching of Jesus then we cannot believe because Paul teach about Jesus,

Sent from my GT-S7262 using Tapatalk

sirayuk

FYI, it is Jesus' Gospel NOT Paul's !

All MAdist have done is elevated the servant above the Master. Madist have it upside down and backwards.

Paul is no more relevant or important than any of the other Apostles.

Madist are Roman Catholics in practice just not in name.

Madist have a pope and their popes name is Paul.
Really how can messenger be greater or preferred than the one sent him?

dodge

Good question ! Ask those that believe MAD.

Jesus brought and taught His gospel but according to Madist Paul taught the TRUE Gospel.

Relegating what Jesus taught to a different Gospel than Paul taught is heresy.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Jesus brought and taught His gospel but according to Madist Paul taught the TRUE Gospel.

Jesus taught Paul. Paul preached what Jesus taught him. No difference there.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You certainly are confused. Poor soul.

Danoh

One example of others that can also be cited...

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

There, The Actual Giver of the Law through His messenger: Moses, submitted His Own Will to said messenger.

Want another?

Luke 2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord; 2:23 (As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord; ) 2:24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

More?

Matthew 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

More?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Matthew 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

There would have been no point in Jesus baptizing John since he was born with the Holy Spirit.

Danoh

There would have been no point in Jesus baptizing John since he was born with the Holy Spirit.

Lol, you have that backwards - John hesitated to water baptize Him.

You might also study out the place of water baptism in the OT, under...the Law.

Danoh

By the way; that shows that JTB did not understand the Lord's earthly ministry.

And that is not the first time that is shown to have been the case.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope, I aint confused that would be those that have bought nto the lie of MAD. I know Paul taught Jesus' Gospel, unlike Madist who cannot see the forest for the trees.

Paul taught "The Grace Gospel" that he received from the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." Paul didn't preach the "Kingdom Gospel" to the House of Israel. That TRUTH makes you MIGHTY ignorant.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul taught "The Grace Gospel" that he received from the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ." Paul didn't preach the "Kingdom Gospel" to the House of Israel. That TRUTH makes you MIGHTY ignorant.

One has to receive grace in order to enter the Kingdom of God.

Anyone can find it throughout the Bible.

The whole Bible speaks of Jesus in one way or other.

LA

dodge

Danoh;4837454]One example of others that can also be cited...

Galatians 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

There, The Actual Giver of the Law through His messenger: Moses, submitted His Own Will to said messenger.

Want another?

Luke 2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord; 2:23 (As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord; ) 2:24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.

More?

Matthew 3:13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

More?

Luke 2:22 And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord; 2:23 (As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord; )

2:24 And to offer a sacrifice according to that which is said in the law of the Lord, A pair of turtledoves, or two young pigeons.
He submitted Himself to His OWN law not the one HE gave the law through.

NO one has ever said Jesus did not FULFILL the law.

The ? was why the 7 "I AM'S of Jesus was NOT to and for the BOC.

dodge

Get outta Dodge, and into the writings of the Apostle Paul. Romans through Philemon.

I am going to do as Paul taught and follow Jesus !

The 4 Gospels have everything a person needs to get saved and follow Jesus .The Apostles teachings , all of them, ALL point to Jesus.