ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Your "fact" is wrong more like "fiction".

OK, I'll help you on this.

John 7:37-39 On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."

But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive, for the Holy Spirit was not yet given because Jesus was not yet glorified.​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
When did I say that they were?

Maybe it wasn't you but someone said, "You do NOT have scripture to support the idea that EVERYONE that is saved is WATER baptized."

I was responding to the person that said that, whoever it might be.

That was in post #506.

Right Divider

Body part
Maybe it wasn't you but someone said, "You do NOT have scripture to support the idea that EVERYONE that is saved is WATER baptized."

I was responding to the person that said that, whoever it might be.

That was in post #506.
Yes, I said that and it is true.

Nowhere in scripture does it say that everyone that is saved was baptized with water.

It's just a simple fact.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
As long as we're being technical... it also doesn't say Abel was saved.

Hebrews 11:4 By faith Abel offered to God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, through which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts and through it he being dead still speaks.

Hebrews 11:39-40 And all these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise, God having provided something better for us that they should not be made perfect apart from us.​

I wonder what God's promise is to the righteous.

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, nope you confuse me for a MADIST that follows what men have taught them i. e. all their lies and deceptions , and you bit !

And men never taught you, deceiver? You have a direct pipeline to God, do you, through your pope Frankie?

Dodge:

1. Out with this scripture....

2 Timothy 2:2 KJV And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

2. Women teach me.

john w

Hall of Fame
re-read I said the first 5 or 6 years after I got saved I read only the bible.

I like Matthew Henery. He loved God and he was a good teacher.

"lol, nope you confuse me for a MADIST that follows what men have taught them i. e. all their lies and deceptions , and you bit !"dodge

So much for his MAD follows men teachings charge of sophistry, deception....

Dodge: Matthew Henry was a woman,or alien.

Danoh

lol, you couldn't find any thing a little longer ? 188 pages !

Read the first chapter, or two. At least you'll have some idea you can debate the MADs on.

At the present time, you continue to prove you have no clue where the MADist is coming from.

And each our respective doctrine will be graded one day as to "what sort it is..."

To late then for any of us to say "well, I didn't even try to find out about this..."