ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mocker Marowbe is a disgusting two-bit LIAR. He's one of the BIGGEST "Phony's" on TOL. I would guess he gets some kind of thrill out of lying. Whatever it is, it exposes that he's a "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" and a complete fraud. Just a warning to all who think they're learning from "Someone in the Know."

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep, even more recently, he tried to pass himself as an ex Marine to dodge...who right off caught him lying.

And you know the blow hard would have mentioned his being one many times before; as he is ever bragging about what a tough guy he is.

Being that that is the grace gospel thing to do - the man is an absolute fraud.

We're still waiting for even one decent, Scripturally based, advanced study on a topic.

What a shameful fraud the phony is.

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When it comes to "Spiritual Matters" I'm very serious about what I believe. However, sometimes it's good just to let your hair down and have a little fun, as well.

dodge

Then there was no need for Paul to "re-baptize" those in Acts 19:1-2 KJV if they had already been baptized into Johns baptism(of repentance),and they are called "disciples" and they already believed,,,i.e."since ye believed"?

Act 19:3
And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
The said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

Act 19:5
When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

dodge

Yep, even more recently, he tried to pass himself as an ex Marine to dodge...who right off caught him lying.

And you know the blow hard would have mentioned his being one many times before; as he is ever bragging about what a tough guy he is.

Being that that is the grace gospel thing to do - the man is an absolute fraud.

We're still waiting for even one decent, Scripturally based, advanced study on a topic.

What a shameful fraud the phony is.

Danoh, there is no such thing as an ex-Marine once the title is earned it is permanent until death.
I have seen some guys go wacko over being called an ex-Marine.Just FYI.

dodge

Do yourself a favor...google the words "pdf things that differ stam"

If for no other reason than to at least know what passages of Scripture MADs base their assertions about other issues...on.

All you are getting here is sound bytes...and from different perspectives - sort out at least one overall perspective...

Or not...

lol, you couldn't find any thing a little longer ? 188 pages !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
FYI Danoh, I NEVER directly said I was a Jarhead. My Dad was during WW2 and my Ex-Brother in law was. I wasn't in the service. I was too TALL. 6'10" and muscle-bound from pulling oak trees out of the ground with my bare hands while I was plowing the fields with my feet only. I have "Herculian" strength even in my old age. You might even say, I'm a one man Army. I bench press used Volkswagons.One in each hand. I'm also able to leap tall buildings in a single bound and run faster than the fastest Fighter Jet. I don't mean to brag, however, if there're a few "Naive" people within shouting distance, I'll try and entertain them with the best of my abilities.

dodge

We know that's not true.

Scriptures ?

In Acts when Paul asked what baptism were you baptized with they answered with the baptism of John, and then they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Scriptures ?

In Acts when Paul asked what baptism were you baptized with they answered with the baptism of John, and then they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 1:17 "For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

The Holy Spirit was not available to men in John's day, so Paul baptized through the authority of the Lord Jesus.

dodge

The Holy Spirit was not available to men in John's day, so Paul baptized through the authority of the Lord Jesus.

Jamie, I am not following you the Holy Spirit is NOT just in the NT. Do a search of Holy Spirit as He was given to many in the OT.

Psa 51:11
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Isa 63:11
Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?