ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

Danoh

Although, he cannot list where I'm going wrong in my beliefs. All other "Madists" on TOL agree with my beliefs, which is why I receive copious amounts of "Thanks." Drano, on the other hand, gets very few. Why? Because he acts like a "Know-it-All" Punk. I would challenge him to show where I'm going wrong? He can't do it!

Leave it to the brown nose parroting fraud you are to focus on the materialism of thank yous :chuckle:

You...are a fraud.

I'm still laughing about your fool comment over in the Politics forum - where you posted your belief that Trump is a Christian.

If you did your homework, you fraud; you would know he was brought up attending Norman Vincent Peale's New Age Power of Positive Thinking Church.

You are one heck of an incompetent - you can't even get your being a fraud right.

:rotfl:

I know, I know...

Time for three or four posts in a row from you now...of more evidence your so called gospel of grace hasn't any grace in it.

You fraud...

Danoh

YOU are so confused and deceived where to start ?

Jesus was baptized in water

Paul was baptized in water

Every person recorded in scripture that was saved was baptized in water.

YOU cannot produce ONE scripture that says water baptism was done away with NOT ONE.

The one Lord , one baptism, one faith means 1 spiritual baptism NOT that water baptism was done away with.

Ten to one, dodge, you can't produce even a halfway decent study of the history of water baptism using Scripture...alone.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Which covenant do you think that the covenant of the law was added to?

In Galatians Paul said it is the covenant that came 430 years after God's covenant with Abraham and Christ.

That later covenant was effective only until the coming of Jesus. It's gone.

dodge

Ten to one, dodge, you can't produce even a halfway decent study of the history of water baptism using Scripture...alone.

And your post addresses my post how ?

YOU cannot produce ONE scripture that says water baptism was done away with NOT ONE.

The one Lord , one baptism, one faith means 1 spiritual baptism NOT that water baptism was done away with.

Danoh

Once again...

john w

Hall of Fame

Exodus 40:12 KJV And thou shalt bring Aaron and his sons unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and wash them with water.

Dodge: Never saw that baptism before, as I am clueless as to the history of water baptism, not studying the details of the book.

Danoh

And yet, you try to come off as wanting to liberate the MADs through actual Scripture...

Yeah, right, dodge ball :chuckle:

Danoh

Exodus 40:12 KJV And thou shalt bring Aaron and his sons unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and wash them with water.

Dodge: Never saw that baptism before, as I am clueless as to the history of water baptism, not studying the details of the book.

EXACTLY!

:thumb:

Right Divider

Body part
In Galatians Paul said it is the covenant that came 430 years after God's covenant with Abraham and Christ.

That later covenant was effective only until the coming of Jesus. It's gone.
So it's this one:

Gen 15:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:18) In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

dodge

You claimed that water baptism was a "public profession of faith in Christ".

Jesus as our example set the example. When John the Baptist told Jesus he should be baptized by Jesus do you remember what Jesus told John ?

Mat 3:15
And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

whitestone

Then you take the lead start from John 3:30 KJV and go back through the where they ask JTB why he was baptizing if he wasn't the Messiah,then to where he pointed out he baptized with water but Jesus would baptize with fire and spirit and tell us in the end why he would decrease and something else would increase...

dodge

Then you take the lead start from John 3:30 KJV and go back through the where they ask JTB why he was baptizing if he wasn't the Messiah,then to where he pointed out he baptized with water but Jesus would baptize with fire and spirit and tell us in the end why he would decrease and something else would increase...

Whitestone, I am having an old timers moment. Did you tell me the other night that you are currently under going chemo ?

I ask because I want to be praying for the right person.

dodge

1st=John 3:30 (KJV 1900)
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

2nd =This happened approximately 3 years laterMat 28:19
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Danoh

Whitestone, I am having an old timers moment. Did you tell me the other night that you are currently under going chemo ?

I ask because I want to be praying for the right person.

Lol, more like Alzheimer's.

For you certainly appear to have had more than enough practice at confusing one thing in Scripture...for another :chuckle: