ECT Words have meaning unless of course you have bit into the lie of MAD.

dodge

That's why you need to get out of your situation and start reading/studying the writings of Paul. "Romans through Philemon." You're hanging around too many confused people in your life, beyond TOL.

My situation is I go not ignore the Gospels, the Prophets, the OT , and the rest of the NT to get as screwed up and deceived as do Madist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Although, he cannot list where I'm going wrong in my beliefs. All other "Madists" on TOL agree with my beliefs, which is why I receive copious amounts of "Thanks." Drano, on the other hand, gets very few. Why? Because he acts like a "Know-it-All" Punk. I would challenge him to show where I'm going wrong? He can't do it!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
lol, I stay in the bible , and that is why I know MAD is false.

We are living in what Paul calls "The Dispensation of the Grace of God." In order to not become confused and see contradictions where there is none, we must "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. (The Bible.)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Thanks I corrected the post. Got distracted by the wife.

My situation is I do not ignore the Gospels, the Prophets, the OT , and the rest of the NT to get as screwed up and deceived as do Madist.

No "True Believer" ignores any part of the Bible. Have you ever read the Bible cover to cover, straight through?

dodge

We are living in what Paul calls "The Dispensation of the Grace of God." In order to not become confused and see contradictions where there is none, we must "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. (The Bible.)

There is only 1 Gospel. It has ALWAYS been GRACE.

How do you believe the OT Saints received salvation ? ALL that are saved are saved by GRACE.

You need to stop following other folks and actually read your bible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The inspired Word of God (Bible) is for all of us, however, some of it was pertaining to the House of Israel, and some was pertaining to the Gentiles. Some are also pertaining to both Jew and Gentile. Today, we live under one Gospel. The Gospel that was given to Paul by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ to preach to the Gentiles. It's called: Th Grace Gospel. Both Jew and Gentile is under that Gospel today. Anyone who hears the Gospel and places all their faith in Christ as their Savior is: sealed, indwelt, and baptized (not by water) into the Body of Christ. They receive the righteousness of Christ and a guarantee of eternal life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, many times. Have you ?

I've read the entire Bible, cover to cover, word for word, name by name and continue to read and study it. I will do so the remainder of my life. You just don't read it once and place it on a dusty bookshelf. It's a Spiritual book that the Holy Spirit is able to teach us, inspire us, and give us wisdom and knowledge. It's not a book like "Moby Dick" that you can read once and discard it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I come across the truth, I get a chill deep down in my soul. Every time, before I open the Bible (King James or NKJV) I pray a little prayer that God will give me wisdom and knowledge concerning what I'm about to read.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I first heard the Gospel in 1962 and placed my faith in Christ as my Savior and fifty some years later, I still believe the same. I grew up in a Non-Denominational, Bible believing, Christ centered Mid-Acts Dispensational community church.

Right Divider

Body part
MAD doctrine= Men advocating deception
Lie # 10 million

That perfectly describes you.Jesus was accused of lying also because His accusers followed their traditions more than TRUTH.
There is a simple difference; Jesus never lied, but you do.

Truth is always a lie to those who are in darkness. Jesus was accused of lying also because His accusers followed their traditions more than TRUTH.
There is a simple difference; Jesus never lied, but you do.

If only ! Madist follow Paul NOT Jesus.
We follow Paul AS HE follows Christ. In other words, WE follow Christ correctly.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To avoid any form of paradox or confusion, it's imperative that we "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. Without doing so, confusion and seeming contradiction guide us down the wrong path.