Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
You use a wikipedia article to smear Paul Cameron with? (and here I gave you credit for being a first rate homosexualist).
Review the testimonies from the Ex Gay Truth website and tell me that Cameron wasn't spot on in his article that I linked.

Ex-gay therapy generally involves looking for anything in a patient's past that could be considered bad (molestation & distant parents are firm favourites), then, assuming that it caused them to be homosexual or bisexual.

A person might come to the reasonable conclusion (based on personal testimonies) that a child who was repeatedly raped by a homosexual elder just might turn out to be sexually confused, hence turning to the sexual perversion that terribly damaged him or her in the first place.

Those who've got videos of themselves up at the time they believed the ex-gay delusion will likely refer to such things, just as Cameron will, as they've been taught that these things caused their homosexuality.

I can feel the HATRED towards those on the Ex Gay Truth website just oooooozing out of your slimely disease ridden pores T4y.

Obviously to really test such a hypothesis, you'd need control groups... but that would probably be getting a little complicated for you to follow.

Yes, "controlled" by grants from pro homosexual organizations and foundations to make certain that the results of the studies turn out like they want.

GFR7

I'm not against the Ex-Gay community, and I've been to a NARTH conference (can you say the same? :think: )

I understand that HIV is still very serious.

Of course I don't need the drugs because I am not a man who has sex with men. Up to the LGBTQ advocacy to figure out the govern-ment funding for their drugs.

Educate yourself about PrEP, the new preventative drug for HIV. Many healthcare providers are picking it up.

http://men.prepfacts.org/the-questions/

I have seen LaBarbera.
(And I have ties to Governor Chris Christie's office - no lie :jawdrop: )

HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT - ACW , DON'T SHOOT!!!!!

images

Hands-up-No-shoot.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In "Give em what they want news":

AFTAH Adopts ‘LGBTQueer’ Designation to Replace ‘LGBT’ – Applauds Homosexual Task Force for Adding ‘Q’ to its Name

Dec. 3, 2014

LGBTQueer_Graphic.png

By Peter LaBarbera

"Recently, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF)–the nation’s oldest homosexual activist organization–announced a name change to accommodate the never-ending permutations of out-and-proud “gayness” and gender confusion (our term for transgenderism). Their new name is “National LGBTQ Task Force” with the “Q” standing for “Queer”–a slang term once and sometimes still used against homosexuals that has been “reclaimed” by “gay” and “transgender” activists to defiantly describe their revolutionary movement.

“The new more inclusive name adds bisexual, transgender and queer to lesbian and gay in the form of LGBTQ,” the Task Force said in an October 8 press release...

We at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) rarely have anything good to say about the Task Force–a far-left organization that maligns defenders of Judeo-Christian morality as “haters” and celebrates all kinds of sex and gender perversions, including “polyamory” (multiple-partner sexual relationships) and sadomasochism. (Every year, the Task Force gives out a “Leather Leadership” award to honor their favorite sexual sadist.) However, in this instance we applaud the Task Force for taking a step toward semantic accuracy.

QUEER INDEED: Above is the new logo of the grassroots leftist “gay” organization formerly known as the “National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.” The “Q” stands for “Queer.” In addition to promoting homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism, the Task Force promotes a “Sexual Freedom” agenda that includes “polyamory” (multiple-partner sexual unions) and sadomasochism.
Henceforth, Americans For Truth will use the descriptor “LGBTQueer” instead of merely “LGBT” or even “LGBTQ” for the homosexual-bisexual-transgender-queer movement. For example, whereas in the past we would have described Human Rights Campaign–whose founder and (former) Board Member Terry Bean was arrested recently for allegedly sodomizing a 15-year-old boy–as an “LGBT lobby group,” we will now describe HRC as an LGBTQueer lobby organization. (For the record: a 65-year-old man sodomizing a 15-year-old boy is well beyond “queer.”)"

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/

On a side note: Please send your Christian prayers to Peter LaBarbera as he's dealing with some personal health issues.

GFR7

In "Give em what they want news":

AFTAH Adopts ‘LGBTQueer’ Designation to Replace ‘LGBT’ – Applauds Homosexual Task Force for Adding ‘Q’ to its Name

Dec. 3, 2014

LGBTQueer_Graphic.png

By Peter LaBarbera

"Recently, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF)–the nation’s oldest homosexual activist organization–announced a name change to accommodate the never-ending permutations of out-and-proud “gayness” and gender confusion (our term for transgenderism). Their new name is “National LGBTQ Task Force” with the “Q” standing for “Queer”–a slang term once and sometimes still used against homosexuals that has been “reclaimed” by “gay” and “transgender” activists to defiantly describe their revolutionary movement.

“The new more inclusive name adds bisexual, transgender and queer to lesbian and gay in the form of LGBTQ,” the Task Force said in an October 8 press release...

We at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) rarely have anything good to say about the Task Force–a far-left organization that maligns defenders of Judeo-Christian morality as “haters” and celebrates all kinds of sex and gender perversions, including “polyamory” (multiple-partner sexual relationships) and sadomasochism. (Every year, the Task Force gives out a “Leather Leadership” award to honor their favorite sexual sadist.) However, in this instance we applaud the Task Force for taking a step toward semantic accuracy.

QUEER INDEED: Above is the new logo of the grassroots leftist “gay” organization formerly known as the “National Gay and Lesbian Task Force.” The “Q” stands for “Queer.” In addition to promoting homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism, the Task Force promotes a “Sexual Freedom” agenda that includes “polyamory” (multiple-partner sexual unions) and sadomasochism.
Henceforth, Americans For Truth will use the descriptor “LGBTQueer” instead of merely “LGBT” or even “LGBTQ” for the homosexual-bisexual-transgender-queer movement. For example, whereas in the past we would have described Human Rights Campaign–whose founder and (former) Board Member Terry Bean was arrested recently for allegedly sodomizing a 15-year-old boy–as an “LGBT lobby group,” we will now describe HRC as an LGBTQueer lobby organization. (For the record: a 65-year-old man sodomizing a 15-year-old boy is well beyond “queer.”)"

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/

On a side note: Please send your Christian prayers to Peter LaBarbera as he's dealing with some personal health issues.

What's wrong with his health??? Tell ME............

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm not against the Ex-Gay community, and I've been to a NARTH conference (can you say the same? :think: )

I've never struggled with homosexual desires, so no I haven't.

Question GFR7: When it came to your therapy, where did NARTH go wrong?

I understand that HIV is still very serious.

Obviously you

Still think gay men are covered with sores, emaciated, and dropping like flies from AIDs.

Of course I don't need the drugs because I am not a man who has sex with men. Up to the LGBTQ advocacy to figure out the govern-ment funding for their drugs.

Educate yourself about PrEP, the new preventative drug for HIV. Many healthcare providers are picking it up.

Do tell us why a "social conservative" like you stays abreast with drugs that concern homosexuals?

...(And I have ties to Governor Chris Christie's office - no lie :jawdrop: )

Oh, I believe you.

Obama%20and%20Christie.jpg

GFR7

Here is NARTH's Richard Cohen's Ex-Gay book for children, "Alfie's Home",
based on the ideas of his "Coming Out Straight".

I think this is what you've been driving home, aCW?

cohenbook.jpg

*warning : graphic subject matter*

Spoiler
Alfie1.jpg

Spoiler
gay-book-2.jpg

Spoiler
Alfie4.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here is NARTH's Richard Cohen's Ex-Gay book for children, "Alfie's Home",
based on the ideas of his "Coming Out Straight".

I think this is what you've been driving home, aCW?

*warning : graphic subject*

cohenbook.jpg

Spoiler
Alfie1.jpg

Spoiler
gay-book-2.jpg

Spoiler
Alfie4.jpg

I see that your pictures hidden in the spoilers are from Wayne "Is my bullhorn disrupting your ex gay conference?" Besen's Truth Wins Out website. Is your post a plug for TWO or NARTH (National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality)?

I'm not against the Ex-Gay community, and I've been to a NARTH conference (can you say the same? )

So tell us if groups like NARTH (reparative therapy) really do work for those struggling with homosexual desires and specifically why you attended a NARTH conference.

GFR7

I see that your pictures hidden in the spoilers are from Wayne "Is my bullhorn disrupting your ex gay conference?" Besen's Truth Wins Out website. Is your post a plug for TWO or NARTH (National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality)?

So tell us if groups like NARTH (reparative therapy) really do work for those struggling with homosexual desires and specifically why you attended a NARTH conference.

Because I paid to. I supported their views, and had read extensively on them,
and blogged about them, and wanted to donate.
(Years ago.)

Yes, it does. For people who want to change, it does.
If one is happy being gay, then of course they wouldn't want ex-gay therapy of any kind.

No, not Truth Wins Out. I've never cared for them. Too politically correct, ugh, :vomit:

I said , tell me what is wrong with LaBarbera.

By the way, please tell me you don't really believe that because he put his arm around Obama, that Christie is gay?
You've gotta be kidding me, please? You can't be that dumb, please?
OMG, Christie is nowhere near gay.
New Jersey DID have a gay Governor: James McGreevey:

Pictured here with his Israeli lover who got him thrown out of the Governorship:

mcg.gif

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Because I paid to. I supported their views, and had read extensively on them,
and blogged about them, and wanted to donate.
(Years ago.)

Yes, it does. For people who want to change, it does.
If one is happy being gay, then of course they wouldn't want ex-gay therapy of any kind...

That's better than your original post where you wrote:

Yes.
I paid to.

What's really surprising to me is that you haven't come forward and defended reparative therapy when homosexualist atheists like alwight and Truths4yer denounced it.

I mean someone with your knowledge on the subject should easily be able to make homosexualists like Al and T4y look like the militant homosexual fools that they are, right GFR7/Scot?

The next time this subject comes up (and it will come up again with Art Brain, alwight and Truths4yer, if not more) I'll look forward to you using your vast knowledge to defend NARTH and reparative therapy as you've

...read extensively on them

I said ,tell me what is wrong with LaBarbera.

It's in the AFTAH newsletter that you've stated you receive.

GFR7

That's better than your original post where you wrote:

Yes.
I paid to.

What's really surprising to me is that you haven't come forward and defended reparative therapy when homosexualist atheists like alwight and Truths4yer denounced it.

I mean someone with your knowledge on the subject should easily be able to make homosexualists like Al and T4y look like the militant homosexual fools that they are, right GFR7/Scot?

The next time this subject comes up (and it will come up again with Art Brain, alwight and Truths4yer, if not more) I'll look forward to you using your vast knowledge to defend reparative therapy as you've

It's in the AFTAH newsletter that you've stated you receive.

My first answer was written while I was eating. I had to type with one finger as I had grease all over my hands. I was holding a glass of beer in my left hand and typing with one finger of my right hand.

The ex-gay therapy movement is verboten, I mean strictly prohibited, to all liberals and politically correct . You don't push that on anyone. It's considered bad form. It is on the outs with our current era. Only peculiar, particular gays want ex-gay therapy at this juncture. It's an individual choice, and a rare one.

In due time, when our current era is passed, NARTH will "come out of it's closet".

I DID get AFTAH's letter, but can't find that part.
What the heck is wrong with LaBarbera? :cry:

And face it, Cohen's book really is a bit creepy.
What if there's no Uncle? How many people have an Uncle as a live in?
And sharing a bed with their son?
What if Dad was an ex Department of Defense Senior Scientist who designed surface to air missiles and then became a part time Professor of Literature and Philosophy and hung out in SoHo with gay poets? (like mine)
His book sounds like someone who is trying to imagine what makes people gay, but doesn't grasp that he
is being too literal minded.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

The next time this subject comes up (and it will come up again with Art Brain, alwight and Truths4yer, if not more) I'll look forward to you using your vast knowledge to defend reparative therapy...

My first answer was written while I was eating. I had to type with one finger as I had grease all over my hands. I was holding a glass of beer in my left hand and typing with one finger of my right hand.

Thanks for clarifying (and here I thought GFR7's BOLD FACED LIE of a response just lacked originality).

The ex-gay therapy movement is verboten, I mean strictly prohibited, to all liberals and politically correct . You don't push that on anyone. It's considered bad form. It is on the outs with our current era. Only peculiar, particular gays want ex-gay therapy at this juncture. It's an individual choice, and a rare one.

Well then, the readers of this thread (myself included) just don't know how lucky we are to have someone that has studied the science of reparative therapy "extensively" and can explain why it isn't junk science and why it should be used to help those that want to change their sexual behavior and (often times) desires.

The next time alwight and/or Truths4yer comment in the thread, I'll be sure to turn the subject of reparative therapy over to our resident expert.

I DID get AFTAH's letter, but can't find that part.
What the heck is wrong with LaBarbera? :cry:

I'd suggest that you call Peter, but it's more than obvious that he has you on (stalker) ignore.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that you're passed out for the night, so once your hangover has warn off in the morning GFR7/Scot, I'd like it if you addressed my question regarding this statement that you made in an eariler post:

Yes, it [reparative therapy] does [work]. For people who want to change, it does.
If one is happy being gay, then of course they wouldn't want ex-gay therapy of any kind.

Who on earth is "happy" to engage in an abosolutely filthy sexual behavior that produces nothing but all kinds of misery? As you're well aware, many of the people who engage in homosexual behavior were severely damaged by a homosexual elder as a child, and really don't know the happiness that God's design for human sexuality brings.

The criminal justice system often forces people who are drug addicts and alcoholics to attend counseling (and without a doubt many don't want to), why would it be unreasonable to require those who are caught engaging in acts of buggery to do so as well?

imagine_no_sodomy_tshirt-re10a0ae771d1445386a4309db408583a_804gs_324.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
do a google search on my name. you'll see. . . i'm so fancy, you already know:flamer:

A fancy nancy. You and GFR7/Scot should hit it off mahhhhhhhvelously.

You, like GFR7/Scot should be passing out soon from the spirits that you've embibed over the past several hours Patti, but always feel free to post in this thread when you're somewhat sober.

Oh and Patti, be sure to get "tested"!

GFR7

Years ago, I got NARTH's newsletter and read every article they put out. I was excited about their being a force to oppose the rainbow agenda. As time went on I began to see that they in fact were making no discernable difference at all.

I am describing the juxtaposition which exists in our society, nothing more. You'll have to ask gays about why they are happy being gay: I wouldn't know.

'Bold faced lie, what the heck are you on about? Of course everyone has to pay to attend, you first class idiot.

You really, really have to learn to change the way you relate to people.

Ex-gay therapy works for those who want to change, but cannot work where there is no desire to change. Why are you finding that hard to believe? We know it is being outlawed in all the states for minors: I didn't think it should be or would be, but that's how things stand. YOU tell me why the criminal justice system court orders addicts to attend therapy but not gays. YOU tell ME, you first class idiot. :kiss: It's because of loud-mouths like YOU: YOU CAUSED THIS STATE OF AFFAIRS, YOU FIRST CLASS IDIOT.:kiss:

Last edited:

shagster01

Who on earth is "happy" to engage in an absolutely filthy belief system that produces nothing but all kinds of misery and hate? As you're well aware, many of the people who engage in religion were severely damaged by an elder or leader as a child, and really don't know the happiness that nature's design for human life brings.

I fixed your quote to tackle your problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.