Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

If condescending posts like this are meant to form some sort of bond between you and me GFR7/Scot, it's not working (admit it, if Al had written something just the opposite of what I posted, you would have agreed with him as well).

Take a stance on one side or the other, you only look foolish when you try to take both sides.
Oh, dry up , you first-class idiot. I am speaking the way I really feel, and my thinking is echoed by tens of thousands. It's called being objective and moderate, and dispassionate.

As if I'd want a bond with some red-neck wing nut. You don't seem to know what "condescending" means, either, jackass.

Here's someone who shares your black and white, either/or passion, you pompous fool:

charles-chase-merritt.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If condescending posts like this are meant to form some sort of bond between you and me GFR7/Scot, it's not working (admit it, if Al had written something just the opposite of what I posted, you would have agreed with him as well).

Take a stance on one side or the other, you only look foolish when you try to take both sides.

Oh, dry up , you first-class idiot. I am speaking the way I really feel, and my thinking is echoed by tens of thousands. It's called being objective and moderate, and dispassionate.

As if I'd want a bond with some red-neck wing nut. You don't seem to know what "condescending" means, either, jackass.

Here's someone who shares your black and white, either/or passion, you pompous fool:

Don't cha just hate it when you can't fool everyone GFR7/Scot?

GFR7

Nope - and I have given all the consideration it deserves.
As if someone like Uberpod1 would desire to contribute anything to this thread of Kentucky twaddle and blabber.

As he said, he gave it the split-second of consideration it warranted.

Here was his conclusion:

images

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
... And, isn't aCW or aSC from Seattle?

Out of respect for the filthy disease ridden behavior that 12% of this city's occupants proudly claim they engage in, and the baby murdering/child molesting agenda that they so proudly back, kindly show Seattle the courtesy that it deserves by calling it by it's proper name:

Sodomy and Gonorrhea North.

GFR7

Out of respect for the filthy disease ridden behavior that 12% of this city's occupants proudly claim they engage in, and the baby murdering/child molesting agenda that they so proudly back, kindly show Seattle the courtesy that it deserves by calling it by it's proper name:

The fact that you would choose to live there, and not in Kentucky, speaks VOLUMES.

rass.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

The fact that you would choose to live there, and not in Kentucky, speaks VOLUMES.

Unlike the Libertarian Senator from Kentucky who pretends that he's not a Libertarian (he reminds me so much of my 2nd bestest friend in the whoole wide world: WizardofOz),

cover-line-inside-hed-way-more.jpg

we Washingtonians know what we're getting with Senators Patty Murray and Maria Cantvotewell:

Die hard liberals who don't try to hide it.

GFR7

No, you're not from Washington. That would be dreadful, OMGGGG :jawdrop:

Of course you're from Kentucky, you big silly. :chuckle:

images

188872e39fc77d035436d7a7d6dfe3d6.gif

tumblr_los0kyLdse1qcnhhzo2_250.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yet another case of a Christian being penalized for speaking out against the sexual perversion known as homosexuality.

Atlanta fire chief suspended over book controversy

Nov. 24, 2014

Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran has been suspended without pay for one month because of authoring a religious book in which he describes homosexuality as a “sexual perversion” akin to bestiality and pederasty.

Mayor Kasim Reed’s spokeswoman Anne Torres said the administration didn’t know about “Who Told You That You Are Naked?” until employees came forward with complaints last week. In addition to suspending Cochran, Reed’s office has now opened an investigation to determine whether the chief’s actions violated the city policies or discriminated against employees.

Cochran has been ordered to undergo sensitivity training and has been barred from distributing copies of the book on city property after a number of firefighters said they received them in the workplace.

Reed said he was “deeply disturbed” by the sentiments Cochran expressed in his book and will “not tolerate discrimination of any kind” in his administration.

“I want to be clear that the material in Chief Cochran’s book is not representative of my personal beliefs, and is inconsistent with the administration’s work to make Atlanta a more welcoming city for all of her citizens — regardless of their sexual orientation, gender, race and religious beliefs,” Reed said in a statement on Monday.

Cochran was not available for interviews on Monday, according to Reed’s office. But according to a copy obtained by Channel 2 Actions News, Cochran said the book is a result of lesson plans he prepared for various men’s bible study groups.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/fire-chief-suspended-one-month-without-pay-for-ant/njFM9/

showimage.aspx

"...a more welcoming city for all of her citizens regardless of their sexual orientation, gender, race and religious beliefs"?

Obviously Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran's religious beliefs aren't welcome.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yet another case of a Christian be penalized for speaking out against the sexual perversion known as homosexuality.
Atlanta Fire Rescue Department Chief Kelvin Cochran started a month-long suspension without pay this week after some of his employees complained about the content of his self-published religious book. Among other things, the book calls "homosexuality" and "lesbianism" a "sexual perversion" morally equivalent to "pederasty" and "bestiality."

That book, city spokeswoman Anne Torres told Channel 2 in Atlanta, was distributed to some of Cochran's employees. "We understand that he was distributing the book to other employees. We are still not sure what the circumstances surrounding them are," Torres said.

... a number of firefighters said they received them in the workplace.

He was penalized for distributing the book to his employees in the workplace. That kind of proselytization under color of authority is what separation of church and state is meant to prevent.

If he was a Muslim and was distributing a book about Islam that was critical of Christians, you'd be singing a different tune.

Nazaroo

...He was penalized for distributing the book to his employees
in the workplace. That kind of proselytization under color of authority
is what separation of church and state is meant to prevent.

Firefighting was originally a community volunteer activity, TAKEN OVER BY government.

It has nothing to do with the formal government of people.

bs-meter.jpg

It has become a 'doctrine' that religious discussion cannot take place
at ANY workplace, which is a draconian absurdity.

What's next? Garbage men can't hand out Chick pamphlets to each other?
Thats somehow abuse of 'government authority' and office?

Politicians hand out garbage every day.

If he was a Muslim and was distributing a book about Islam
that was critical of Christians, you'd be singing a different tune.
In this case, Obama would defend his right to free speech
and demonstrate in the workplace, have his own special area for worship,
and set up public monuments related to Islam.

Mega-Mosque.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.