Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Where's your loyalty towards your fellow homosexualists GFR7/Scot? HRC founder, accused pederast/RAPIST and huge Obama supporter Terry Bean did an extraordinary amount of things to promote the pervert agenda. Heck, if it weren't for homosexual pioneers like Harry "NAMBLA walks with me" Hay, Frank "I see nothing wrong with bestiality, as long as the animal doesn't mind, and it rarely does" Kameny and HRC founder, accused pederast/RAPIST and huge Obama supporter Terry Bean, homosexuality might still be criminalized and we all know what that means:

Theocracy! (GASP!).

Give it a rest buttercup. Why don't you go out and recruit some of your former "contacts" that you made in the gay so-called "community" and have them come to TOL and show the followers of this thread why homosexuality SHOULDN'T be recriminalized (your pretend conservative stance is boring me to tears).

If your views throughout this thread aren't liberal, I don't know what is.

I have no idea what UKIP is and have no desire to find out. Is UKIP anything like your other heroes? (atheist/homosexual Friedrich Nietzsche and the goose-stepping Nazis at the Traditionalist Youth Network)

I live for your approval ole wise one. What can I do to make amends?
I know you do, Sunshine.
For one, read up on UKIP. Get with the times, honey.

Learn about UKIP's Nigel Farage:

6870059-large.jpg

GFR7

UKIP: Gay Marriage Backers are Equality Nazis Preaching 'False Bullocks' so Queens can Dance up the Aisle to Village People

images

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
They can call themselves what they want; read about them and gay marriage (my one true passion).

Libertarian fits their agenda.

Ah yes, your obsession with sodomite 'marriage'.

I don't know if others have asked or wonder the same thing, but here it goes:

Did you pop the big question to a special someone, and he said "no"?

GFR7

Libertarian fits their agenda.

Ah yes, your obsession with sodomite 'marriage'.

I don't know if others have asked or wonder the same thing, but here it goes:

Did you pop the big question to a special someone, and he said "no"?
How did you know? Yes, that's it! He said 'no'. And I just can't get over it. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How did you know? Yes, that's it! He said 'no'. And I just can't get over it. :nono:

Before I...move on, I have to ask one more question:

Why is a New York boy like you taking an interest in UK politics?

Are you going to hook up with Art Brain or Al? (Go with Al, even though he's older, he's much less of a drama queen).

On that note:

Moving on...

GFR7

Are you going to hook up with Art Brain or Al? (Go with Al, even though he's older, he's much less of a drama queen).

On that note:

Moving on...
FYI: I visit London often. I am not stuck in Kentucky like you are ...... :AMR1:

And Mr. Moving On, if you ask stupid questions, you will get stupid responses.

blowing-you-a-raspberry.jpg

And what say ye to this TOWLEROAD post? :think:

SCIENTISTS SAY HOMOSEXUALITY IS 'AN ESSENTIAL PART OF HUMAN EVOLUTION'

http://www.towleroad.com/2014/11/sc...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Last edited:

alwight

I just wanted to say that UKIP is a bunch of right wing nutters who will be the first stood up against the wall and shot when the revolution comes! :angrymob:

GFR7

I just wanted to say that UKIP is a bunch of right wing nutters who will be the first stood up against the wall and shot when the revolution comes! :angrymob:
:chuckle: I'm sure you know them far better than I do. OK, I bow to your greater expertise. :e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

FYI: I visit London often. I am not stuck in Kentucky like you are ...... :AMR1:

I've traveled as far south as Tukwila WA once in my life GFR7/Scot, but didn't find it necessary to take an interest in the city's politics while visiting there.

i5_Tukwila_WA_exit_map_9.gif

GFR7

(So much for GFR7/Scot's loyalty to the "democratic-libertarian" UKIP Party).
I understand that alwight hates UKIP, and wants them gunned down. :AMR1: I am still "hailing" them , though. ;)

I am GLOBALLY interested, as I am in the 21st Century.
Plus, I go to UK a lot.

GFR7

I've traveled as far south as Tukwila WA once in my life GFR7/Scot, but didn't find it necessary to take an interest in the city's politics while visiting there.

i5_Tukwila_WA_exit_map_9.gif
You're from Kentucky; I'd never speak to you again if you were from Washington. NEVER.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
General Thanksgiving

By the PRESIDENT of the United States Of America
A PROCLAMATION

WHEREAS it is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favour; and Whereas both Houses of Congress have, by their joint committee, requested me “to recommend to the people of the United States a DAY OF PUBLICK THANKSGIVING and PRAYER, to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God, especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness:”

NOW THEREFORE, I do recommend and assign THURSDAY, the TWENTY-SIXTH DAY of NOVEMBER next, to be devoted by the people of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being who is the beneficent author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be; that we may then all unite in rendering unto Him our sincere and humble thanks for His kind care and protection of the people of this country previous to their becoming a nation; for the signal and manifold mercies and the favorable interpositions of His providence in the course and conclusion of the late war; for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty which we have since enjoyed;– for the peaceable and rational manner in which we have been enable to establish Constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national one now lately instituted;– for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed, and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge;– and, in general, for all the great and various favours which He has been pleased to confer upon us.

And also, that we may then unite in most humbly offering our prayers and supplications to the great Lord and Ruler of Nations and beseech Him to pardon our national and other transgressions;– to enable us all, whether in publick or private stations, to perform our several and relative duties properly and punctually; to render our National Government a blessing to all the people by constantly being a Government of wise, just, and constitutional laws, discreetly and faithfully executed and obeyed; to protect and guide all sovereigns and nations (especially such as have shewn kindness unto us); and to bless them with good governments, peace, and concord; to promote the knowledge and practice of true religion and virtue, and the increase of science among them and us; and, generally to grant unto all mankind such a degree of temporal prosperity as he alone knows to be best.

GIVEN under my hand, at the city of New-York, the third day of October, in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-nine.

(signed) G. Washington

http://www.earlyamerica.com/general-thanksgiving/

georgewashingtonpraying.gif

Happy Thanksgiving America.

alwight

I understand that alwight hates UKIP, and wants them gunned down. :AMR1: I am still "hailing" them , though. ;)

I am GLOBALLY interested, as I am in the 21st Century.
Plus, I go to UK a lot.
UKIP is however clearly still well left of aCW imo. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.