Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In Matthew Shepard propaganda news:

Matthew Shepard's Parents Head to Russia

Nov. 21, 2014

The parents of Matthew Shepard, the gay Wyoming college student tortured and murdered in 1998, are traveling to Russia on Friday to spread their message of tolerance and acceptance in a country where anti-gay policies and attitudes are widespread.

The centerpiece of their five-day trip is a gay film festival in St. Petersburg at which the documentary film, "Matt Shepard is a Friend of Mine" will be shown and discussed. The film’s director, Michele Josue, a high school classmate and close friend of Matthew’s, will be accompanying the Shepards on the trip.

Read more: https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/matthew-shepards-parents-head-to-russia-103205047784.html

I've posted the truth about Matthew Shepard in this 3 part thread (more than once) and will do so again with Cliff Kincaid's article entitled:

Exploiting Matthew Shepard

Dec. 22, 2004

You know there must be something happening when the New York Times praises ABC News for running “an intellectually brave episode” of the “20/20″ show that has angered the homosexual lobby. That means the Times found it convincing, and so did we. In the November 27 show, “20/20″ uncovered the truth about the 1998 murder of Matthew Shepard, widely depicted as a hate crime because he was a homosexual. Almost everything we were told about this murder at the time by ABC, the Times and every other major news organization was false.

We were told that this University of Wyoming student was murdered simply because he was a homosexual. The truth is that he was the victim of a robbery gone bad by two drug addicts. What’s more, Shepard was also a heavy drug user who was HIV-positive. Not only were the perpetrators of this brutal crime not “homophobes,” but one of them knew Shepherd and was allegedly bisexual. The real story of the Matthew Shepard case, as the prosecutor says on “20/20,” concerns the dangers of methamphetamine. The two killers and Shepard were big meth users.

Why were the stories about this crime so wrong? The gay rights movement wanted to depict Shepard as an innocent victim of a homophobic society. This played into their demands for legislation to curb so-called “hate crimes.” One of the perpetrators used that to his advantage, arguing when he went on trial that he went into a panic when Shepard tried to proposition him at a bar. His girlfriend made the same claim in the media, including on “20/20.” But now they say it was all a ruse, designed to get him a reduced sentence by suggesting that he wasn’t in control of his faculties when the murder occurred. The ploy failed. Both of those involved in the murder got life in prison.

ABC and correspondent Elizabeth Vargas are now under heavy fire from the homosexual lobby for dispelling the Shepard myth. But ABC and Vargas ALSO show Shepard to be a very depressed young man, on the verge of suicide, because of his homosexual lifestyle. The “gay rights” lobby doesn’t want to face up to that. Matthew wasn’t “gay” and “proud.” He was profoundly troubled.

Read more: http://www.aim.org/media-monitor/exploiting-matthew-shepard/

shepard1.jpg

GFR7

Name it.

No woman or man should have to legally be tied to an adulterer, abuser or addict.
Name the way I am misogynist. I know I'm not.

You might want to consider:

aCW calls me and others liars, fags, homosexualists, and says libelous and accusatory statements such as that we look in parks for children. You are hardly in good company, but then, so long as you can slur me, you'll join forces with a man you told me was evil and should be ignored by all , and by any means necessary. :AMR1:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You might want to consider:

aCW calls me and others liars, fags, homosexualists, and says libelous and accusatory statements such as that we look in parks for children. You are hardly in good company, but then, so long as you can slur me, you'll join forces with a man you told me was evil and should be ignored by all , and by any means necessary. :AMR1:

As good as you play the victim card Scot, Dennis and Judy Shepard might have room for you in the Matthew Shepard Road Show, currently playing in Russia.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4124869&postcount=3403

25304.jpg

GFR7

As good as you play the victim card Scot, Dennis and Judy Shepard might have room for you in the Matthew Shepard Road Show, currently playing in Russia.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4124869&postcount=3403

25304.jpg
I was the lone opposing voice , surrounded by liberals and gay supporters who chose to turn
Shepard into a poster boy for gay victimhood.

I was the one who said it was just a meth deal gone bad.

You don't know me, and neither does Rusha.

You are two birds of a feather;
I always knew I'd see you flocking together.

tumblr_mstv8fMkhC1ry46hlo1_500.gif

funny-pictures-cat-insults-your-gen.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I was the lone opposing voice , surrounded by liberals and gay supporters who chose to turn
Shepard into a poster boy for gay victimhood.

I was the one who said it was just a meth deal gone bad...

While I normally reserve ovations like the following for my 2nd bestest friend in the whoooole wide world (Libertarian in denial WizardofOz), I feel that you're more than worthy of this one Scot.

giphy.gif

GFR7

Thou art unfit for any place but hell.
~Richard III

v2-cat.jpg

And Obama read your thread,
and this is what he thinks of it:

775.gif

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Name the way I am misogynist. I know I'm not.

You have made a habit of bashing rape victims by doing what every rape victim fears: insinuating that a good portion of them are liars or *asking for it*. You THEN try to pass off the blame of women refusing to be victims on feminists.

You disregard issues such as child abuse and domestic violence.

It's fairly obvious that you have some deep seated issues that were present PRIOR to you ever signing onto TOL.

GFR7

You have made a habit of bashing rape victims by doing what every rape victim fears: insinuating that a good portion of them are liars or *asking for it*. You THEN try to pass off the blame of women refusing to be victims on feminists.

You disregard issues such as child abuse and domestic violence.

It's fairly obvious that you have some deep seated issues that were present PRIOR to you ever signing onto TOL.
This is your perception, not the reality.

In fact, I take all of these issues seriously, having had all occur within my family of origin.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is your perception, not the reality. In fact, I take all of these issues seriously, having had all occur within my family of origin.

The reality is ... unless it happens to you, you cannot know, but only empathize.

In your case, I think your desire to show yourself as the more entitled and dominant gender blinds you to your own callousness.

GFR7

The reality is ... unless it happens to you, you cannot know, but only empathize.

In your case, I think your desire to show yourself as the more entitled and dominant gender blinds you to your own callousness.
I don't feel that way at all, nor do I have that sense of my self. And Rusha, in terms of being a victim, recall that I have my own knowledge; you don't have the corner on that market.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While standing in the checkout line at the grocery store the other day I saw the cover of a tabloid talking about Olympic Gold Medal winner Bruce Jenner possibly being a tranny. (Sigh, in times like this Persephone66's expertise on this subject would come in handy).

What say you Scot, does Bruce have the trannysex bug?

GFR7

While standing in the checkout line at the grocery store the other day I saw the cover of a tabloid talking about Olympic Gold Medal winner Bruce Jenner possibly being a tranny. (Sigh, in times like this Persephone66's expertise on this subject would come in handy).

Oooh, sugah - I think that B looked better as a man! Lordy!

tumblr_leczeiXPOO1qdlkgg.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Oooh, sugah - I think that B looked better as a man! Lordy!

It appears that Bruth has enlisted the help of a pioneer of the genital mutilation movement for his/her help in making the life changing decision.

Bruce Jenner Has A 'Sex Change Coach'? Renee Richards Reportedly Gives Reality Star Advice On Sex Reassignment Surgery

April 23, 2014

Bruce Jenner, the one-time "world's greatest athlete" as Olympic decathlon champion who married into the high-publicity world of the Kardashians, is reportedly getting advice about a sex change from former professional tennis player Dr. Renee Richards. Richards, born Richard Raskind, underwent sex reassignment surgery in 1975 and has been an advocate of transgender rights ever since.

Reports first surfaced in January that Jenner, 64, who won the gold medal in the decathlon in the 1976 Olympics in Montreal, wanted to become a woman, after photos emerged of him leaving the Beverly Hills Surgical Center. He had reportedly gotten a “laryngeal shave,” which is “the first surgical procedure for patients transitioning from male to female.” The surgery shaves down the Adam's apple...

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.com/bruce-jenner...ortedly-gives-reality-star-advice-sex-1566929

Dr+Renee+Richards+Premiere+Renee+2011+Tribeca+i3gJeXsfAYtl.jpg

I wonder what happened in Bruce Jenner's life that caused him so much confusion?

Thoughts on that Scot?

GFR7

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

It appears that Bruth has enlisted the help of a pioneer of the genital mutilation movement for his/her help in making the life changing decision.

Bruce Jenner Has A 'Sex Change Coach'? Renee Richards Reportedly Gives Reality Star Advice On Sex Reassignment Surgery

April 23, 2014

Bruce Jenner, the one-time "world's greatest athlete" as Olympic decathlon champion who married into the high-publicity world of the Kardashians, is reportedly getting advice about a sex change from former professional tennis player Dr. Renee Richards. Richards, born Richard Raskind, underwent sex reassignment surgery in 1975 and has been an advocate of transgender rights ever since.

Reports first surfaced in January that Jenner, 64, who won the gold medal in the decathlon in the 1976 Olympics in Montreal, wanted to become a woman, after photos emerged of him leaving the Beverly Hills Surgical Center. He had reportedly gotten a “laryngeal shave,” which is “the first surgical procedure for patients transitioning from male to female.” The surgery shaves down the Adam's apple...

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.com/bruce-jenner...ortedly-gives-reality-star-advice-sex-1566929

Dr+Renee+Richards+Premiere+Renee+2011+Tribeca+i3gJeXsfAYtl.jpg

I wonder what happened in Bruce Jenner's life that caused him so much confusion?

Thoughts on that Scot?
(Erm, Gianfranco, but if you want to call me by Scot's name, so be it :think: )

The kind of gender confusion that would make a good looking man want to look like some
shriveled old B is beyond human explanation.

Men who transition to women are too tall, their hands are too large, their jaws too big
to ever look remotely like a true woman. They are delusional.

Now this is different:

joker_clap.gif

Andrej Pejic is probably the only transgender male to female model that actually "has it" (his commercial at link below):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD94CV7kLHE

Status
Not open for further replies.