Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Right. But he is old enough to choose better than he has.

And we know if he commits murder, the US will try him as an adult - so much for being a "child".

You are way off. You wish to have children treated as adults only when you find it beneficial.

Can he legally drink? Purchase cigarettes? Marry? Go into the military? Drive?

Adults are considered negligent when they contribute to the delinquency of a minor in participating with any of the above. Why do you believe sex sets a different standard?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The whole story is sordid.

It's a typical story: homosexual predator molests young boy. The people following this thread have seen it time and time again.

And I don't like being called a moral degenerate.

The shoe fits.

I think 15 is old enough to choose not to be a prostitute, don't you?

At 15, the kid is still salvageable. Who knows what living hell he went through that lead him to the lifestyle that he was living.
Get him therapy/spiritual guidance and hope for the best in this totally messed up society that we live in.

GFR7

You are way off. You wish to have children treated as adults only when you find it beneficial.

Can he legally drink? Purchase cigarettes? Marry? Go into the military? Drive?

Adults are considered negligent when they contribute to the delinquency of a minor in participating with any of the above. Why do you believe sex sets a different standard?
Would this 15 year old be held responsible if he fired a gun?
Dealt drugs? Molested a 10 year old?

GFR7

It's a typical story: homosexual predator molests young boy. The people following this thread have seen it time and time again.

The shoe fits.

At 15, the kid is still salvagable. Who knows what living hell he went through that lead him to the lifestyle that he was living.
Get him therapy/spiritual guidance and hope for the best in this totally messed up society that we live in.
The shoe does not fit. And I'll bet you would be the first to want him tried as an adult if he committed murder. And to hold him responsible if he were dealing drugs, or molesting a younger child. Hypocrite. :AMR1:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The shoe does not fit. And I'll bet you would be the first to want him tried as an adult if he committed murder. And to hold him responsible if he were dealing drugs, or molesting a younger child. Hypocrite. :AMR1:

There is no "if" in this story Scot (Scot is the poster who doesn't go off on gif rants).

Two adults are being charged with raping a 15 year old boy. According our laws he is the victim (and justifiably so).

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would this 15 year old be held responsible if he fired a gun? Dealt drugs? Molested a 10 year old?

There is a big difference between violent criminal activity as compared to making bad decisions.

GFR7

There is a big difference between violent criminal activity as compared to making bad decisions.
One is either an adult or a child. The law has no right to say, "If you engage in sex, you are a child and not responsible. If you kill someone, you are an adult and fully responsible." Legal scholars have agreed with me.
The US is way off base here.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One is either an adult or a child. The law has no right to say, "If you engage in sex, you are a child and not responsible. If you kill someone, you are an adult and fully responsible." Legal scholars have agreed with me.
The US is way off base here.

So draw a line. Six. Ten. Twelve. Fourteen? Also, no one said children/teens bear NO responsibility. It's a matter of who is the adult and who is the child.

Quit making excuses for adults to act horribly.

GFR7

So draw a line. Six. Ten. Twelve. Fourteen? Also, no one said children/teens bear NO responsibility. It's a matter of who is the adult and who is the child.

Quit making excuses for adults to act horribly.
I NEVER said that an adult has a right to have sex with a minor. You are very much like aCW: Just put words in people's mouths, and make up whatever you want to about them. Brilliant.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I NEVER said that an adult has a right to have sex with a minor. You are very much like aCW: Just put words in people's mouths, and make up whatever you want to about them. Brilliant.

Perhaps instead of looking up and posting articles on homosexuality, feminism and those that attack rape victims and teens, you should take a course in communications.

I think that anyone who violates a child should receive the DP REGARDLESS of their gender or sexual orientation. Why don't you?

GFR7

Perhaps instead of looking up and posting articles on homosexuality, feminism and those that attack rape victims and teens, you should take a course in communications.

I think that anyone who violates a child should receive the DP REGARDLESS of their gender or sexual orientation. Why don't you?
Oh, I think many people would be against the DP for this. That doesn't mean they think it's not a criminal act, or one that shouldn't be taken seriously. You can't bully me into swallowing all your beliefs. Another similarity you have with aCW: "I am morality, and you are not morality." Hubris.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, I think many people would be against the DP for this.

Against the DP for rape and child molestation? Well :duh: Those same people are against the DP for murder.

That only means that they view predators as deserving to breath the same air as their victims.

GFR7

Against the DP for rape and child molestation? Well :duh: Those same people are against the DP for murder.

That only means that they view predators as deserving to breath the same air as their victims.
Whatever you say, General. :salute:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I want the followers of this 3 part thread to know how much it hurts me to see two B. Hussein Obama supporters going at each other.

That being said: In the name of TOL solidarity, I think that the king of goodwill should come forward and share his wisdom:

Rodney-King-194x300.jpg

'Uh Johnny, what was it I was supposed to say? Oh yeah.
Why cant'z we all jist get along?'

GFR7

I want the followers of this 3 part thread to know how much it hurts me to see two B. Hussein Obama supporters going at each other.

That being said: In the name of TOL solidarity, I think that the king of goodwill should come forward and share his wisdom:

Rodney-King-194x300.jpg

'Uh Johnny, what was it I was supposed to say? Oh yeah.
Why cant'z we all jist get along?'
Rusha supports some radical feminist ideology;

she supports gay marriage, and no fault divorce.

I do not.

I also do not support the Obama Administration.

Preview

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rusha supports some radical feminist ideology;

she supports gay marriage, and no fault divorce.

I do not.

I also do not support the Obama Administration.

Uh huh.

While Sandy (Rusha) and I agree on very little, I would safely say that she would agree with me when I say that you're (like so many homosexual males are) a misogynist.

GFR7

Uh huh.

While Sandy (Rusha) and I agree on very little, I would safely say that she would agree with me when I say that you're (like so many homosexual males are) a misogynist.
Ha, that's rich, coming from you. Wow.

You have me pegged all wrong, but then, you're incredibly, incredibly stupid. :wave2:

sayonara.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.