Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Never did drugs.
No delusions of grandeur or any others. Was working as an editor, not political. Independent contractor.
YKWIM? :think:

I'm thinking that someone who had a brother-in-law working PR for the Governors Office and has a cousin that is a state senator should know who he was endorsing when he voted for the sodomite/baby murdering/Marxist B. Hussein Obama.

How does it feel to be responsible for Lawrence v TX, Karl? Hmmmmmmm?

We know what you were doing in 2003 GFR7. Tell us about the big Homosexual Ball that you attended when that ruling was enacted into law. I bet it was something.

GFR7

I'm thinking that someone who had a brother-in-law working PR for the Governors Office and has a cousin that is a state senator should know who he was endorsing when he voted for the sodomite/baby murdering/Marxist B. Hussein Obama.

We know what you were doing in 2003 GFR7. Tell us about the big Homosexual Ball that you attended when that ruling was enacted into law. I bet it was something.

Well, I didn't. And I wasn't alone.

Oh, well, that was Governor McGreevey gay time, you know.
And all that....... :ha:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

We know what you were doing in 2003 GFR7. Tell us about the big Homosexual Ball that you attended when that ruling [Lawrence v Texas] was enacted into law. I bet it was something.

Well, I didn't. And I wasn't alone.

Oh, well, that was Governor McGreevey gay time, you know.
And all that....... :ha:

But you must get all misty eyed when you see a picture of Johnny and Tyron, who were arrested on that historical night because of a lovers quarrel.

garner-460x307.jpg

GFR7

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

We know what you were doing in 2003 GFR7. Tell us about the big Homosexual Ball that you attended when that ruling [Lawrence v Texas] was enacted into law. I bet it was something.

But you must get all misty eyed when you see a picture of Johnny and Tyron, who were arrested on that historical night because of a lovers quarrel.

garner-460x307.jpg

What in blazes are you talking about??????????????????

They were not arrested the night that Lawrence v Tx was won, dingbat. :AMR1:

They were jailed due to a neighbor's false call about a burglary, and inspired Justice Kennedy to write:

The petitioners are entitled to respect for their private lives. The State cannot demean their existence or control their destiny by making their private sexual conduct a crime. Their right to liberty under the Due Process Clause gives them the full right to engage in their conduct without intervention of the government. It is a promise of the Constitution that there is a realm of personal liberty which the government may not enter.

(I don't see how this means there has to be gay marriage).

Anyway, Bowers v Hardwick is the better sodomy case. :AMR1:

Michael Hardwick, Atlanta, GA, 1982

MichaelHardwick-200x298.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What in blazes are you talking about??????????????????

Something just isn't sitting right with me GFR7.

Even though you have all of these political connections, work closely with the media and get monthly newsletters from conservative sites like Americans For Truth About Homosexualty and Massresistance (not to mention all of the sodomite periodicals you must subscribe to), you still had no idea that Barack Hussein Obama was a pro abortion-pro homosexual-Marxist when you voted for him?

And even though you did your thesis on Friedrich Nietzsche, you had no idea that he was a avid God-hating atheist that was a flaming homosexual?

And even though you're supposedly college educated, you had no idea that the Traditionalist Youth Network are a bunch of goosestepping Nazis until I presented evidence (which took me all of two seconds to find) showing you?

Either you're a flaming idiot GFR7 or a bold faced pathological liar.

Which is it?

GFR7

Even though you have all of these political connections, work closely with the media and get monthly newsletters from conservative sites like Americans For Truth About Homosexualty and Massresistance (not to mention all of the sodomite periodicals you must subscribe to), you still had no idea that Barack Hussein Obama was a pro abortion-pro homosexual-Marxist when you voted for him?

And even though you did your thesis on Friedrich Nietzsche, you had no idea that he was a avid God-hating atheist that was a flaming homosexual?

And even though you're supposedly college educated, you had no idea that the Traditionalist Youth Network are a bunch of goosestepping Nazis until I presented evidence (which took me all of two seconds to find) showing you?

Which is it?
Not going to respond to this. :AMR1:

But will respond for Scot:

I'm not an idiot. Was Phi Beta Epsilon and did an honor's thesis.
My post-graduate studies were in Philosophy. ARISTOTLEAN AREAS OF STUDY:
Nichomachean Ethics, Metaphysics, Politics.
Have no reason to lie.
I was inspired by Obama for obvious reasons in 2008, and had plenty of company.
I knew who/what Nietzsche was, but am not a literalist fundamentalist as you are.
Hadn't researched TYN (and still kind of like them anyway.) :AMR1:

aristotle_quote.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not going to respond to this. :AMR1:

But will respond for Scot:

Is Scot one of the many homosexuals that post under the username GFR7? (either you have multiple personalities or mutliple people post under this name).

I'm not an idiot. Was Phi Beta Epsilon and did an honor's thesis.
My post-graduate studies were in Philosophy. Nichomachean Ethics, Metaphysics, Politics.

A post graduate degree in politics. You knew exactly who you [were] voting for.

Have no reason to lie.
I was inspired by Obama for obvious reasons in 2008, and had plenty of company.

Plenty of company, i.e. baby murderers, drag queens, bull dykes and fairies.

I knew who/what Nietzsche was, but an not a literalist fundamentalist as you are.

Of course you did, that's why you worship him so.

Hadn't researched TYN (and still kind of like them anyway.) :AMR1:

How about I call you "Adolf Jr." from now on?

GFR7

Is Scot one of the many homosexuals that post under the username GFR7? (either you have multiple personalities or mutliple people post under this name).

A post graduate degree in politics. You knew exactly who you voting for.

Plenty of company, i.e. baby murderers, drag queens, bull dykes and fairies.

Of course you did, that's why you worship him so.

How about I call you "Adolf Jr." from now on?

Where to begin?

Scot reads here. Yes. Fancy that. :think:

Studying Aristotlean Politics - along with Nichomachean ethcis and metaphysics; texts from the world of antiquity, and having to undertake classical Latin lessons at the same time - does not = knowing/caring about Obama. McCain was an old goat. OK? :think: And I didn't vote at all in 2012. :AMR1:

I have a right to like Nietzsche. And YOU can't tell me not to.
teaseW.gif

How about calling me "Soren" instead? As in Kierkegaard?

batting-eyelashes-smiley-emoticon.gif

4b9ef530732c3778742a9a1b54b020d0.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where to begin?

Scot reads here. Yes. Fancy that. :think:

So more than one person posts under the name of GFR7.

With all of the hours you post here daily, I figured it was either meth or multiple people behind it (or both).

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I'm moving on....

GFR7

So more than one person posts under the name of GFR7.

With all of the hours you post here daily, I figured it was either meth or multiple people behind it.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, I'm moving on....
What an idiot you are. I said he reads, not posts. You don't know to whom I'm referring, so you're left out of the joke. No one posts except me, idjut. I live alone with my son. You just can't believe someone could be so quick and post so much. Could it be because I don't have to work? :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What an idiot you are. I said he reads, not posts. You don't know to whom I'm referring, so you're left out of the joke. No one posts except me, idjut. I live alone with my son. You just can't believe someone could be so quick and post so much. Could it be because I don't have to work? :chuckle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Which is it?

I have to go with bold faced pathological liar and a flaming idiot.

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Which is it?

I have to go with bold faced pathological liar and a flaming idiot.
You are a mush-for-brains cop. (Boy, do I pity
all the innocent people you must have interrogated and arrested.
"Is it this or that? You said this, now you say that? Which is it?")
Literal minded, black or white thinking, dolt. Others find me neither idiotic nor pathologically lying. :salute:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on Terry Bean, HRC founder and pederast.

Accused child rapist rode on Air Force One with Obama, raised $500k for Prez

Nov. 20, 2014

A major Democratic donor was arrested this week by the Sex Crimes Unit in Portland, Ore., for raping a minor. Terrence Bean, a liberal activist who bundled more than $500,000 for Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign, is charged with having sex with a 15-year-old boy. Bean has made contributions to influential Democrats such as Hillary Clinton, outgoing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Assistant Senate Majority Leader Dick Durbin and Rep. Barney Frank, who has had his own smarmy brushes with the law. Bean’s Instagram account shows him on Air Force One with President Obama and getting chummy with Vice President Joe Biden. The media has hushed up the scandal. Surprised?
http://radixnews.com/2014/11/20/accused-child-rapist-rode-air-force-one-obama-raised-500k-prez/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...ampaign-gay-sex-obama-prison-column/70021560/

Widea-and-Obama-300x219.jpg

Thunder's Muse

More on Terry Bean, HRC founder and pederast.

Accused child rapist rode on Air Force One with Obama, raised $500k for Prez

Nov. 20, 2014

A major Democratic donor was arrested this week by the Sex Crimes Unit in Portland, Ore., for raping a minor. Terrence Bean, a liberal activist who bundled more than $500,000 for Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign, is charged with having sex with a 15-year-old boy. Bean has made contributions to influential Democrats such as Hillary Clinton, outgoing Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Assistant Senate Majority Leader Dick Durbin and Rep. Barney Frank, who has had his own smarmy brushes with the law. Bean’s Instagram account shows him on Air Force One with President Obama and getting chummy with Vice President Joe Biden. The media has hushed up the scandal. Surprised?
http://radixnews.com/2014/11/20/accused-child-rapist-rode-air-force-one-obama-raised-500k-prez/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...ampaign-gay-sex-obama-prison-column/70021560/

Widea-and-Obama-300x219.jpg

I'm glad he's been arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.