Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

You are wasting space.

Actually I don't. Nor do I apologize with sympathizing with you when evil and vile comments that include your family are brought into a thread.
Why should I care if I am "wasting space"? :D
Yes, I appreciated that.

(aCW 's thread is a waste of "space". )

GFR7

Bandwidth

Also, your participation at this point is encouraging the method you claim to despise.
Okie. Whatever that means. :think: :salute:

You messed up the messages I was leaving for aCW with this chatter. :sibbie:

And it is NOT a waste of space; it is very important work!!!!!!!!!! :sibbie:

mind.gif

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding Selwyn Duke's article: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4121695&postcount=3296

Wow, what a stupid, dumb, infantile post, from an illegitimate source.
You really are going down the tubes.

From my OP in Part 1:

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Numerous links will be attached throughout the thread, backing what has been written by various sources. If there is factual error, then I encourage anyone to refute it with their source.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3135435&postcount=1

Refute away.

Regarding your and Rusha's (aka Sandy) on-going spat:

Can't you B. Hussein Obama supporters ever get along?

obama-supporters.jpg

GFR7

Regarding: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4121695&postcount=3296

From my OP in Part 1:

Numerous links will be attached throughout the thread, backing what has been written by various sources. If there is factual error, then I encourage anyone to refute it with their source.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3135435&postcount=1

Refute away.

Regarding your and Rusha's (aka Sandy) on-going spat:

Can't you B. Hussein Obama supporters ever get along?

obama-supporters.jpg

Ha, Rusha-- it's OK for HIM to waste space with his bad, bad graphics??? :think:

The article is just infantile. Better to say that both parties have become decadent and represent different aspects of the same mush culture - which is worth nothing to a traditionalist.

I AM A SOCIAL CON. I supported Obama in 2008 as many conservatives did.

But I don't support what they did to him with the rainbow agenda.

NO, NO, NO RAINBOW!!!

Got-Pride-Rainbow-Pride-Bar.gif

THEN GET RID OF IT!!!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Refute away.

The article is just infantile. Better to say that both parties have become decadent and represent different aspects of the same mush culture - which is worth nothing to a traditionalist.

(Obviously homosexualist and avid B. Hussein Obama supporter doesn't know the definition of "refute").

1. to prove to be false or erroneous, as an opinion or charge.
2. to prove (a person) to be in error.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/refute

Would you like to see the video once again where God was booed at the 2012 Democratic National Convention?

Would you like to see the Party Platform of the Democratic Party that is pro abortion, pro homosexuality, vs the Party Platform of the Republican Party that is pro traditional family and pro life?

Come on GFR7, you're supposedly college edjumacated, you can refute better than that.

P.S. With that large order of fries could I get some tartar sauce?

GFR7

ACW: PLEASE READ
(and they were Booing the Mayor, you first class idjit :D )
From the piece:

But it’s not quite that simple. This vote didn’t occur in a vacuum. In drafting the original platform, Democratic leaders had removed references to God (and to Jerusalem as the capital of Israel). They didn’t merely forget to mention God; in updating previous party platforms, they made a conscious decision to remove Him.

THIS IS WHAT SECULAR HUMANISM IS ALL ABOUT: It draws on the Humian
(as in the British Empiricist, David Hume) belief that we ought to limit our public discourse to the empirical and
the real, and leave the transcendentally ideal to privacy.

This is NOT of the devil: IT IS EMPIRICISM, YOU UNPHILOSOPHICAL DING BAT

2698476-6991858258-Bill-.gif

GFR7

I am Pro Tradition, Pro Family, Pro Life
without having to believe secular humanist postmodernism
is anything but the necessary consequences
of the Enlightenment Philosophers
and the British Empiricsim of
David Hume.

smiley-face-two-thumbs-up.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
From the piece: [Selwyn Duke's article]

But it’s not quite that simple. This vote didn’t occur in a vacuum. In drafting the original platform, Democratic leaders had removed references to God (and to Jerusalem as the capital of Israel). They didn’t merely forget to mention God; in updating previous party platforms, they made a conscious decision to remove Him.

THIS IS WHAT SECULAR HUMANISM IS ALL ABOUT: It draws on the Humian
(as in the British Empiricist, David Hume) belief that we ought to limit our public discourse to the empirical and
the real, and leave the transcendentally ideal to privacy.

This is NOT of the devil: IT IS EMPIRICISM, YOU UNPHILOSOPHICAL DING BAT

(GFR7 voted for the pro homosexual, pro abortion Obama and he calls me a "ding bat"?).

Secular humanism and atheism are bedfellows:

One doesn't want anything to do with God, the other (pretends) that He doesn't exist.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/secular humanism?s=t
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/atheism?s=t

Either way, that's the new Democratic Party in a nutshell.

GFR7

Obama was a Christian and quite decent seeming. Many Republicans and independents voted for him. It was Pelosi and the Rainbow people who corrupted him. :AMR1:

GFR7

I think they were booing the speaker. :think:

ADDENDUM:

Did you know ---> That David Hume is responsible for much of our current dilemma of postmodernism?

cat6776.gif

“Epicurus's old questions are still unanswered: Is he (God) willing to prevent evil, but not able? then he is impotent. Is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? then whence evil?”
― David Hume

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I went back to Part 1 of this 3 part thread and pulled up B. Hussein Obama's record on homosexuality and abortion.

First, what B. Hussein did in his first 4 years to promote the homosexual agenda (speeches and fundraisers not included).

PRESIDENT OBAMA TAKES OFFICE
JUNE 17 Ordered the federal government to extend key benefits to same–sex partnersof federal employees
JUNE 29 Hosted the first-ever White House LGBT Pride reception
AUGUST 12 Awarded the highest civilian honor, the Medal of Freedom, to Billie Jean King and Harvey Milk
OCTOBER 21 Created a National Resource Center for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Elders
JANUARY 4 Lifted the ban that prohibited people with HIV/AIDS from entering the United States
JANUARY 1 Banned discrimination in federal workplaces based on gender identity
OCTOBER 28 Signed the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act into law
JUNE 9 Allowed transgender Americans to receive true gender passports without surgery
MARCH 23 Enacted the Affordable Care Act, reforming health care in America by lowering costs, expanding choice, and improving health care quality
APRIL 15 Ensured hospital visitation and medical decision-making rights for gay and lesbian patients
JUNE 22 Clarified the Family and Medical Leave Act to ensure family leave for LGBT employees
JUNE 22 Released America’s first comprehensive plan to prevent and end homelessness, which includes homeless LGBT youth
DECEMBER 21 Led a United Nations measureto restore "sexual orientation" to the definition of human rights
OCTOBER 21 Recorded "It Gets Better" video to support LGBT youth experiencing bullying
DECEMBER 22 Signed the repeal of "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell"
FEBRUARY 23 Declared the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional and announced the administration will no longer defend it in court
MARCH 10 Hosted first-ever White House Conference on Bullying Prevention in America’s schools
AUGUST 18 Clarified the meaning of "family" to include LGBT relationships, helping to protect bi-national families threatened by deportation
MARCH 31 Completed an Institute of Medicine study on LGBT health, the first of its kind
MAY 27 Issued guidance to foster safer working environments for transgender federal employees
JULY 19 Endorsed the Respect for Marriage Act, a legislative effort to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act
SEPTEMBER 30 Permitted military chaplains to officiate same-sex marriages where legal
OCTOBER 1 Addressed the annual Human Rights Campaign dinner for the second time
SEPTEMBER 20 Implemented the repeal of "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell"
SEPTEMBER 15 Ended the Social Security Administration’s gender "no–match" letters
DECEMBER 1 On World AIDS Day, recommitted the U.S. to creating an AIDS–free generation
DECEMBER 6 Created first-ever U.S. government strategy dedicated to combating human rights abuses against LGBT persons abroad
NOVEMBER 1 In his presidential proclamation of National Adoption Month, President Obama called for equal treatment for same-sex adoptive parents
JANUARY 28 Announced HUD’s new rule protecting against housing discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
FEBRUARY 2 Announced White House LGBT Conference Series to address issues affecting LGBT Americans, including health, housing, and safety
FEBRUARY 7 Promotedequal access to health care by enabling searches for health plans with same-sex partner benefits on Healthcare.gov
MARCH 16 Came out against North Carolina’s Amendment 1, which prohibits same-sex marriage in the state
MARCH Ensured transgender veterans receive respectful care according to their true gender through the Veterans Health Administration
MARCH 15 Michael Fitzgerald is confirmed to federal bench in California, becoming fourth openly gay nominee under President Obama, and second confirmed, after Alison Nathan
MAY President Obama and Vice President Biden announced their support for same-sex marriage
JUNE 26 The Pentagon celebrated LGBT Pride month for the first time
JULY 19 Announced nearly 80 million in additional grants to fund HIV/AIDS care and
end ADAP wait lists.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3199048&postcount=1731

On abortion: To reserve bandwidth space, I'll post a link to the article:

President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation
http://www.lifenews.com/2010/11/07/obamaabortionrecord/
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3199053&postcount=1732

GFR7

I went back to Part 1 of this 3 part thread and pulled up B. Hussein Obama's record on homosexuality and abortion.

First, what B. Hussein did in his first 4 years to promote the homosexual agenda (speeches and fundraisers not included).

PRESIDENT OBAMA TAKES OFFICE
JUNE 17 Ordered the federal government to extend key benefits to same–sex partnersof federal employees
JUNE 29 Hosted the first-ever White House LGBT Pride reception
AUGUST 12 Awarded the highest civilian honor, the Medal of Freedom, to Billie Jean King and Harvey Milk
OCTOBER 21 Created a National Resource Center for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Elders
JANUARY 4 Lifted the ban that prohibited people with HIV/AIDS from entering the United States
JANUARY 1 Banned discrimination in federal workplaces based on gender identity
OCTOBER 28 Signed the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act into law
JUNE 9 Allowed transgender Americans to receive true gender passports without surgery
MARCH 23 Enacted the Affordable Care Act, reforming health care in America by lowering costs, expanding choice, and improving health care quality
APRIL 15 Ensured hospital visitation and medical decision-making rights for gay and lesbian patients
JUNE 22 Clarified the Family and Medical Leave Act to ensure family leave for LGBT employees
JUNE 22 Released America’s first comprehensive plan to prevent and end homelessness, which includes homeless LGBT youth
DECEMBER 21 Led a United Nations measureto restore "sexual orientation" to the definition of human rights
OCTOBER 21 Recorded "It Gets Better" video to support LGBT youth experiencing bullying
DECEMBER 22 Signed the repeal of "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell"
FEBRUARY 23 Declared the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional and announced the administration will no longer defend it in court
MARCH 10 Hosted first-ever White House Conference on Bullying Prevention in America’s schools
AUGUST 18 Clarified the meaning of "family" to include LGBT relationships, helping to protect bi-national families threatened by deportation
MARCH 31 Completed an Institute of Medicine study on LGBT health, the first of its kind
MAY 27 Issued guidance to foster safer working environments for transgender federal employees
JULY 19 Endorsed the Respect for Marriage Act, a legislative effort to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act
SEPTEMBER 30 Permitted military chaplains to officiate same-sex marriages where legal
OCTOBER 1 Addressed the annual Human Rights Campaign dinner for the second time
SEPTEMBER 20 Implemented the repeal of "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell"
SEPTEMBER 15 Ended the Social Security Administration’s gender "no–match" letters
DECEMBER 1 On World AIDS Day, recommitted the U.S. to creating an AIDS–free generation
DECEMBER 6 Created first-ever U.S. government strategy dedicated to combating human rights abuses against LGBT persons abroad
NOVEMBER 1 In his presidential proclamation of National Adoption Month, President Obama called for equal treatment for same-sex adoptive parents
JANUARY 28 Announced HUD’s new rule protecting against housing discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity
FEBRUARY 2 Announced White House LGBT Conference Series to address issues affecting LGBT Americans, including health, housing, and safety
FEBRUARY 7 Promotedequal access to health care by enabling searches for health plans with same-sex partner benefits on Healthcare.gov
MARCH 16 Came out against North Carolina’s Amendment 1, which prohibits same-sex marriage in the state
MARCH Ensured transgender veterans receive respectful care according to their true gender through the Veterans Health Administration
MARCH 15 Michael Fitzgerald is confirmed to federal bench in California, becoming fourth openly gay nominee under President Obama, and second confirmed, after Alison Nathan
MAY President Obama and Vice President Biden announced their support for same-sex marriage
JUNE 26 The Pentagon celebrated LGBT Pride month for the first time
JULY 19 Announced nearly 80 million in additional grants to fund HIV/AIDS care and
end ADAP wait lists.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3199048&postcount=1731

On abortion: To reserve bandwidth space, I'll post a link to the article:

President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation
http://www.lifenews.com/2010/11/07/obamaabortionrecord/
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3199053&postcount=1732
He showed no signs of this in 2008. I didn't know. :AMR1:

sticks+out+tongue.gif

GFR7

You cannot deny, that Obama was able to get Republicans, Iraq war veterans, and independents on board with him in 2008.

I had no time to research him, but I watched his campaign rallies (and attended one as press) and also paid attention to his debates.

He spoke of himself as a Christian, and said he did not support gay marriage because for him, "God is in the mix."

How did I know that Pelosi jerk would turn him into a rainbow nut?
*yes, his record, but outwardly, I mean. As a public figure*

200_s.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You cannot deny, that Obama was able to get Republicans, Iraq war veterans, and independents on board with him in 2008.

People were disillusioned with George Bush, they would have voted in the their city dogcatcher provided he was a democrat. Of course B. Hussein had the ultra liberal lamestream media on his side who wouldn't reveal the truth about his radical past (communist ties, etc.).

I had no time to research him, but I watched his campaign rallies (and attended one as press) and also paid attention to his debates.

Gosh GFR7, one would think that you'd have seen these signs at the gay pride parades that you regularly attend.

20080616obamapride2.jpg

obama-pride425.jpg

Save your lies for another thread, they're not appreciated here.

GFR7

People were disillusioned with George Bush, they would have voted in the their city dogcatcher provided he was a democrat. Of course B. Hussein had the ultra liberal lamestream media on his side who wouldn't reveal the truth about his radical past (communist ties, etc.).

Gosh GFR7, one would think that you'd have seen these signs at the gay pride parades that you regularly attend.

20080616obamapride2.jpg

obama-pride425.jpg

Save your lies for another thread, they're not appreciated here.
I am NOT lying, you paranoid idiot.
I do NOT ATTEND PRIDE PARADES.

I thought the gays were delusional for supporting him, as he said clearly he didn't believe in gay marriage (their litmus test).

They themselves were sorely disappointed in him the first year, until the rainbow kicked in.

YOU NEED THIS FOR YOUR PSYCHOSIS, SUNSHINE:

zyprexa+olanzapina+10+mg+lilly+patente+iztapalapa+distrito+federal+mexico__94C565_4.jpg

7-Bates.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.