Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Get a room.

I'll pay you handsomely to get rid of that Libertarian avatar. Everytime I see it I want to reach out and slap it. (Note in the previous video that Glenn Beck was at the conference. I've always wondered why social conservatives associate with a self identified Libertarian).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
In the meantime, thoughts on what we should do about the homosexual agenda?

You know what must be done. Sodom and Gomorrah aka America :reals: must reinstitute the death penalty. The bible says that the death penalty shall not be remitted (Num 35:31).

"The Old Testament law commanded the death penalty for various acts: murder (Exodus 21:12), kidnapping (Exodus 21:16), bestiality (Exodus 22:19), adultery (Leviticus 20:10), homosexuality (Leviticus 20:13), being a false prophet (Deuteronomy 13:5), prostitution and rape (Deuteronomy 22:24), and several other crimes..." Full text: What does the Bible say about the death penalty / capital punishment

GFR7

Is this supposed to be some unifying moment between us?

Why, yes, you sly devil.

tumblr_inline_mfpa3hCQkz1rt3lkz.gif

BTW, here is MassResistance's latest:
Didn't you get the newsletter, aCW? :think:

Major corporations funding ‘gay’ attacks on children, families & society - Fight back!

Huge fundraising banquet for homosexual agenda in Boston THIS WEEK!

You can take action now.

banquet-logo_556.jpg

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen2/14d/hrc-banquet/index.html

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
In the meantime, thoughts on what we should do about the homosexual agenda?

You know what must be done. Sodom and Gomorrah aka America :reals: must reinstitute the death penalty. The bible says that the death penalty shall not be remitted (Num 35:31).

"The Old Testament law commanded the death penalty for various acts: murder (Exodus 21:12), kidnapping (Exodus 21:16), bestiality (Exodus 22:19), adultery (Leviticus 20:10), homosexuality (Leviticus 20:13), being a false prophet (Deuteronomy 13:5), prostitution and rape (Deuteronomy 22:24), and several other crimes..." Full text: What does the Bible say about the death penalty / capital punishment

I think it's time that you get a new pastor sd, as your strict interpretation of the penalty phase of the Old Testament sounds more like the false religion of Islam instead of Christianity.

That's not to say that if someone causes the death of an another through homosexual behavior or indoctrination/grooming (Dan Savage comes to mind), then by all means the death penalty should be used as it would fall under a capital offense.

What would you call a society that executes children who have been molested and because of that turned to homosexuality?

Barbaric?

Bully-in-School-300x203.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Keep your fag fantasies to yourself Uber.

That being said: Would you like to make a contribution to the thread on behalf of the behavior and movement that you represent?

After all of yours over the last few years that's almost hysterical...:rotfl:

After all of these years you still find the truth about homosexuality hysterical Art?

Sorry Art, but I'm failing to see the humor here.

14_benetton_pieta_david_aids1991_ok.jpg

Who's the daddy of all "fag" fantasists? (one guess allowed) :chuckle:

I'll go with a 63 year old Brit who never has married and ardently defends homosexuality in an internet website Al.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Give your patronizing posts a rest, it was boring the first time you posted one, they haven't gotten better over time.

You're supposed to be receptive to my humor at this juncture.
We're supposed to have a rapport, you blabbering old fool.

The only "rapport" you and I will ever have is when you're safely locked away and I'm sitting outside of your cell reading Bible verses with you.

inmate-reading-bible.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberpod1
This one works!!

That's the Bosie gif from Wilde: Don't think he appreciated it. :nono:

It's a fag thing, so no, I didn't appreciate it.

It's amazing how all of your heroes are homosexuals. For those of you not familiar with Oscar Wilde, here's his story.

http://www.oscarwilde.com/story.html

I haven't looked into your new signature. What tie does Baruch Spinoza have to atheism and homosexuality?

GFR7

Quote:
Give your patronizing posts a rest, it was boring the first time you posted one, they haven't gotten better over time.

The only "rapport" you and I will ever have is when you're safely locked away and I'm sitting outside of your cell reading Bible verses with you.

inmate-reading-bible.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberpod1
This one works!!

It's a fag thing, so no, I didn't appreciate it.

It's amazing how all of your heroes are homosexuals. For those of you not familiar with Oscar Wilde, here's his story.

http://www.oscarwilde.com/story.html

I haven't looked into your new signature. What tie does Baruch Spinoza have to atheism and homosexuality?
I have no cause to ever be in prison. :AMR1:

Actually, I don't like Oscar Wilde, but was familiar with the "Wilde" film starring Jude Law as Bosie.

I don't have heroes, and I've already gone over my academic philosophy work.

Talk about getting tiring. You are a tiresome old blabbering fool.

I feel you are driving me insane with your blabbering meanness.

Crying-screaming-sobbing-guy-gif-first-world-problems.gif

Your blabbering meanness will give me a heart attack; you will see.
You're supposed to be my friend by now , you vile blabbering old creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_nd8vxsR7ij1slx4f5.gif

GFR7

OMG, aCW thinks people have to be linked to info about Oscar Wilde.

You turnip head , everyone who went to college knows who he is !

Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos.gif

:cry: :cry:

Anyway, are you going to make up with me, aCW???
(don't you care about your "muffin" and "buttercup" anymore? :think: )

tumblr_lo4w53RAQV1qi0bpno1_500.gif

Last edited:

GFR7

GFR7,

Don't you worry that your blatant come-ons could get you banned?
Well, it was a risk that had to be taken. If you scroll back through the threads, I was far more blatant 2 months ago......aCW and I are supposed to have our understanding and rapport, our own comedy hour, as it were .......however, it does appear on shaky ground now....
and mayhap YOU are trying to get me banned? ........ :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.