Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

We know what you were doing in 2003 GFR7. Tell us about the big Homosexual Ball that you attended when that ruling [Lawrence v Texas] was enacted into law. I bet it was something.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

But you must get all misty eyed when you see a picture of Johnny and Tyron, who were arrested on that historical night because of a lovers quarrel.

What in blazes are you talking about??????????????????

They were not arrested the night that Lawrence v Tx was won, dingbat. :AMR1:

The historical night that lead up to the Lawrence v Texas ruling.

They were jailed due to a neighbor's false call about a burglary, and inspired Justice Kennedy to write:
Quote:
The petitioners are entitled to respect for their private lives. The State cannot demean their existence or control their destiny by making their private sexual conduct a crime. Their right to liberty under the Due Process Clause gives them the full right to engage in their conduct without intervention of the government. It is a promise of the Constitution that there is a realm of personal liberty which the government may not enter.

For someone who did a "stint with a gay publication", you sure don't know the history of the movement that you represent very well.

Judge calls Lawrence case setup

Supreme Court fooled in landmark sodomy ruling, she says

10-27-2005

The landmark Lawrence v. Texas Supreme Court ruling that effectively overturned anti-sodomy laws throughout the country was based on a pre-arranged “setup” of police, state judicial authorities and, ultimately, the highest court in the land, says the first Texas criminal courts judge to whom the case was assigned.

Judge Janice Law, author of “Sex Appealed: Was the U.S. Supreme Court Fooled?” said “reverse entrapment” was a good term to describe the technique used by defendants to secure an arrest while committing homosexual sodomy in the “privacy” of their bedroom.

The Lawrence case began Sept. 17, 1998, when Houston sheriff’s deputies got a call reporting shots being fired at an apartment complex. Deputies converged on the scene and were directed to the apartment of John Geddes Lawrence by Robert Eubanks, a petty criminal himself and a friend of Lawrence. Upon entering the unlocked apartment with guns drawn, the deputies were met by a man calmly talking on a kitchen telephone.

When asked if anyone else was in the apartment, this unidentified witness signaled to the back bedroom. Once again, the bedroom door was open. And upon entering, clearly in the call of duty, the officers were confronted with two men engaged in homosexual sodomy – Lawrence and Tyron Garner.

Oddly, they did not stop when deputies entered the bedroom. According to Deputy Joseph Richard Quinn, the first officer on the scene, the two defendants had to be physically separated.

Despite the fact that officers were called to the scene of the crime by another homosexual lover of both Lawrence and Garner, ushered to their apartment by falsely insisting someone was firing a gun, found an unlocked door to the apartment, announced their presence in the apartment loudly, were directed to the bedroom by another unknown visitor in the kitchen and were deeply disturbed by finding the pair having sex, the Supreme Court ruled that the privacy rights of Lawrence and Garner were violated by police that night.

Many news accounts of the case suggested it was a neighbor who filed the false police report that night – one who had been harassing the pair. Indeed, it was the pair’s close friend and lover.

And it was that close friend and lover who was brutally beaten to death two years later – and three years before the case reached the Supreme Court. No one was ever charged with the crime. Eubanks’ body was found in Garner’s house. Garner made it clear that if he was called to testify about the death he would invoke his Fifth Amendment rights.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2005/10/33074/#1kIkECS2EgOLRyFG.99

garner_lawrence.jpg

Homosexual lovers Tyron Garner and John Lawrence

GFR7

I don't represent the LGBTQ movement, and never have.

Of course their movement is not going to view the Lawrence case as any kind of set up. And Kennedy did not need to rule as he did.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is great:

Ex-Gays Call on Human Rights Campaign to Fund Reparative Therapy for HRC’s Alleged Pedophile Founder and His Child Victim

Nov. 21, 2014

Washington, D.C. – Human Rights Campaign (HRC) has been one of the most outspoken proponents in the effort to ban Sexual Orientation Change Effort (SOCE) therapy for minors. They have aided gay activist organizations in California and New Jersey who successfully passed laws to ban SOCE therapy in 2012-2013, and have undoubtedly played a role in the sixteen bills that were introduced in state legislatures across the United States in 2014, fourteen of which already failed this year thanks in part to the #TherapyEquality campaign of Voice of the Voiceless (VoV).

But now we have more insight as to why HRC and other gay activists don’t want their victims to have access to SOCE therapy. On Wednesday, detectives from the Portland police Sex Crimes Unit arrested 66 year-old Terrence Patrick Bean, Founder of the Human Rights Campaign and current member of their Board of Directors, on two counts of third-degree sodomy, a felony, and one count of third-degree sex abuse, a misdemeanor. His victim was a 15 year-old boy.

“It is outrageous and tragic that the Founder of the largest gay activist organization in the world is molesting boys, while at the same time their leadership is pushing for laws across the United States to keep those same boys out of the counseling office to heal trauma at the hands of homosexual pedophiles,” commented Christopher Doyle, Co-Founder and President of VoV. “In light of these serious allegations, we are calling on HRC to donate a considerable amount of funding in their 2015 budget to fund Reparative Therapy (or whatever preferred SOCE therapy of their choosing) for their pedophile Founder, and his victim. VoV will work with HRC to locate appropriate, highly qualified licensed counselors that are trained in advanced therapeutic techniques to heal trauma for the victim."

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2014/11/21/ex-g...-hrcs-alleged-pedophile-founder-child-victim/

While HRC founder and huge B. Hussein Obama supporter Terry Bean is hopefully doing time in a maximum security correctional facility for doing unmentionable things to a boy, let's all pray that he gets the help that he so desperately needs.

RTgraphic.jpg

GFR7

This is great:

Ex-Gays Call on Human Rights Campaign to Fund Reparative Therapy for HRC’s Alleged Pedophile Founder and His Child Victim

Nov. 21, 2014

Washington, D.C. – Human Rights Campaign (HRC) has been one of the most outspoken proponents in the effort to ban Sexual Orientation Change Effort (SOCE) therapy for minors. They have aided gay activist organizations in California and New Jersey who successfully passed laws to ban SOCE therapy in 2012-2013, and have undoubtedly played a role in the sixteen bills that were introduced in state legislatures across the United States in 2014, fourteen of which already failed this year thanks in part to the #TherapyEquality campaign of Voice of the Voiceless (VoV).

But now we have more insight as to why HRC and other gay activists don’t want their victims to have access to SOCE therapy. On Wednesday, detectives from the Portland police Sex Crimes Unit arrested 66 year-old Terrence Patrick Bean, Founder of the Human Rights Campaign and current member of their Board of Directors, on two counts of third-degree sodomy, a felony, and one count of third-degree sex abuse, a misdemeanor. His victim was a 15 year-old boy.

“It is outrageous and tragic that the Founder of the largest gay activist organization in the world is molesting boys, while at the same time their leadership is pushing for laws across the United States to keep those same boys out of the counseling office to heal trauma at the hands of homosexual pedophiles,” commented Christopher Doyle, Co-Founder and President of VoV. “In light of these serious allegations, we are calling on HRC to donate a considerable amount of funding in their 2015 budget to fund Reparative Therapy (or whatever preferred SOCE therapy of their choosing) for their pedophile Founder, and his victim. VoV will work with HRC to locate appropriate, highly qualified licensed counselors that are trained in advanced therapeutic techniques to heal trauma for the victim."

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2014/11/21/ex-g...-hrcs-alleged-pedophile-founder-child-victim/

While HRC founder and huge B. Hussein Obama supporter Terry Bean is hopefully doing time in a maximum security correctional facility for doing unmentionable things to a boy, let's all pray that he gets the help that he so desperately needs.

RTgraphic.jpg

Talk about contradicting oneself! I'm surprised you would be against this. You continually say that being gay usually comes from having been molested. You say that gay people are very ill, and need our prayers and our loving guidance to free them from their death-style.

This would stand for Bean, too. So if therapy would out him as sick , reveal him as a victim, and set a precedent for other gays, why would you be against this therapy? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Talk about contradicting oneself! I'm surprised you would be against this. You continually say that being gay usually comes from having been molested. You say that gay people are very ill, and need our prayers and our loving guidance to free them from their death-style.

This would stand for Bean, too. So if therapy would out him as sick , reveal him as a victim, and set a precedent for other gays, why would you be against this therapy? :think:

Based on the numerous pro reparative therapy posts that I've written, including the one that you're referencing, what gives you the idea that I'm against those who engage in homosexual behavior getting professional help to change?

GFR7

Based on the numerous pro reparative therapy posts that I've written, including the one that you're referencing, what gives you the idea that I'm against those who engage in homosexual behavior getting professional help to change?
Because you speak of Bean as though he is simply a predator and a criminal. He may be an arrested -development case: Someone who themselves was molested at 15 or far younger.

To my thinking, prison is not appropriate, if this is the case. Healing and therapy for him and his victim would be the Christian venue. People want it both ways, but as Freud said, to understand the psyche is to drop the idea of criminal culpability, and to seek change and healing.

Either Bean is a criminal, or he's sick. I don't believe in both. Clearly, the prison environment would be the last thing an ill person would need. A hospital would be the sane thing, if this is in fact the case.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Because you speak of Bean as though he is simply a predator and a criminal.

He preyed on a 15 year old boy, which fortunately is still a criminal act. So yes, HRC founder and huge Obama activist Terry Bean is a sexual predator.

He may be an arrested -development case: Someone who themselves was molested at 15 or far younger.

Without a doubt Terry Bean was sexually molested as a child. But keep in mind that he's 66 years old now and has to be held accountable for his criminal actions as an adult.

To my thinking, prison is not appropriate, if this is the case. Healing and therapy for him and his victim would be the Christian venue. People want it both ways, but as Freud said, to understand the psyche is to drop the idea of criminal culpability, and to seek change and healing.

Either Bean is a criminal, or he's sick. I don't believe in both. Clearly, the prison environment would be the last thing an ill person would need. A hospital would be the sane thing, if this is in fact the case.

Sexual predator, HRC founder and Obama activist Terry Bean can be punished in a maximum security correctional facility (maybe he can have a job as the prison florist or hair dretther) and still get the necessary help that he needs through prison ministries, etc.

I realize that you homosexual activists don't see child molestation as something serious, but molesting the body, mind and spirit of a child is a very serious offence.

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

He preyed on a 15 year old boy, which fortunately is still a criminal act. So yes, HRC founder and huge Obama activist Terry Bean is a sexual predator.

Without a doubt Terry Bean was sexually molested as a child. But keep in mind that he's 66 years old now and has to be held accountable for his criminal actions as an adult.

Sexual predator, HRC founder and Obama activist Terry Bean can be punished in a maximum security correctional facility (maybe he can have a job as the prison florist or hair dretther) and still get the necessary help that he needs through prison ministries, etc.

I realize that you homosexual activists don't see child molestation as something serious, but molesting the body, mind and spirit of a child is a very serious offence.
Who said I didn't see it as serious? I still think if he is ill, it would be helpful to the victim to understand this, and for them both to receive help. I doubt very much that Bean will want a job as a hair dresser after being a co-founder of HRC.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who said I didn't see it as serious? I still think if he is ill, it would be helpful to the victim to understand this, and for them both to receive help. I doubt very much that Bean will want a job as a hair dresser after being a co-founder of HRC.

I notice you're very concerned about the well being of accused pederast/rapist-HRC founder-huge Obama supporter Terry Bean and have little to say about the 15 year old boy that he is accused of raping. If that boy doesn't get the necessary therapy/spiritual guidance, the chances are that he will go through life being sexually confused which will lead to a life of sexual deviancy and possibly drug and/or alcohol abuse and perhaps even suicide.

In a society with righteous laws the HRC wouldn't exist. Since it does, Terry Bean should be held accountable for the pain and misery that he's caused this boy, as well as others that he's lead atray through the Judeo-Christian hating Human Rights Campaign.

GFR7

I notice you're very concerned about the well being of accused pederast/rapist-HRC founder-huge Obama supporter Terry Bean and have little to say about the 15 year old boy that he is accused of raping. If that boy doesn't get the necessary therapy/spiritual guidance, the chances are that he will go through life being sexually confused which will lead to a life of sexual deviancy and possibly drug and/or alcohol abuse and perhaps even suicide.

In a society with righteous laws the HRC wouldn't exist. Since it does, Terry Bean should be held accountable for the pain and misery that he's caused this boy, as well as others that he's lead atray through the Judeo-Christian hating Human Rights Campaign.
Well, as this 15 year old advertised himself on a gay website, I kind of view him as a male prostitute. Probably plenty experienced. Does not mean Bean should have slept with him, but if it was bait set by cops, it sort of deflates the story for me - YKWIM?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, as this 15 year old advertised himself on a gay website, I kind of view him as a male prostitute. Probably plenty experienced.

(Typical moral degenerate: "It was the kid's fault").

Does not mean Bean should have slept with him, but if it was bait set by cops, it sort of deflates the story for me - YKWIM?

If you had read my post a page or two ago, you would have seen that it was Bean's ex boyfriend (and the continuous lovers quarrel between the two) that got the Portland Police Bureau involved.

That being said: With Bean's political connections and the fact that Oregon is a ultra liberal State, if convicted, pederast-child rapist-HRC founder-huge Obama supporter Terry Bean won't spend a day behind bars.

GFR7

(Typical moral degenerate: "It was the kid's fault").

If you had read my post a page or two ago, you would have seen that it was Bean's ex boyfriend (and the continuous lovers quarrel between the two) that got the Portland Police Bureau involved.

That being said: With Bean's political connections and the fact that Oregon is a ultra liberal State, if convicted, pederast-child rapist-HRC founder-huge Obama supporter Terry Bean won't spend a day behind bars.
Well, I hope that's not the case. If he really is guilty, then he does deserve punishment.

The whole story is sordid. And I don't like being called a moral degenerate. I think 15 is old enough to choose not to be a prostitute, don't you?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, as this 15 year old advertised himself on a gay website, I kind of view him as a male prostitute. Probably plenty experienced. Does not mean Bean should have slept with him, but if it was bait set by cops, it sort of deflates the story for me - YKWIM?

The 15 year old is a *child* ... and thereby off limits for all adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.