Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caledvwlch

Of course it those of us that follow Judeo-Christian doctrine that are "weird", you secular humanists are really the ones that have their act together.

I get the distinct impression that most people who prescribe to Judeo-Christian doctrine, would prefer you not lump them in with you (even on this bizarro-world forum).

GFR7

Because you were a big part of this thread for awhile and many people following this thread aren't TOL'ers that follow other threads.

My prayers asked God to help you repent, so yes, they were sincere.
Well, I have things to repent of, but not use of illegal drugs, homosexuality, or cruising rest stops for men, or parks for children, as you accused me of.

This does not mean I don't have issues of which I am in need of spiritual help and repentance. If you sincerely wish me to repent of such things as I truly need to, then I welcome prayers, and of course am grateful for them. God bless you, too.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Of course it those of us that follow Judeo-Christian doctrine that are "weird", you secular humanists are really the ones that have their act together.

I get the distinct impression that most people who prescribe to Judeo-Christian doctrine, would prefer you not lump them in with you (even on this bizarro-world forum).

It's interesting how you're now speaking for people who believe in the doctrine of the God that you and other atheists say doesn't exist.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Because you were a big part of this thread for awhile and many people following this thread aren't TOL'ers that follow other threads.

Well, I have things to repent of, but not use of illegal drugs, homosexuality, or cruising rest stops for men, or parks for children, as you accused me of.

This does not mean I don't have issues of which I am in need of spiritual help and repentance. If you sincerely wish me to repent of such things as I truly need to, then I welcome prayers, and of course am grateful for them. God bless you, too.

You're truly the sickest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on an internet forum GFR7, and I've come across some reall sickos.

You're what I call a "Never turn your back on this one" sicko.

One only need read your posts (which I've documented a good many) to see why civil government must return to legislating righteous laws to help people like you and the millions of other morally confused people out there.

GFR7

Quote:

You're truly the sickest person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on an internet forum GFR7, and I've come across some reall sickos.

You're what I call a "Never turn your back on this one" sicko.

One only need read your posts (which I've documented a good many) to see why civil government must return to legislating righteous laws to help people like you and the millions of other morally confused people out there.
Well, many say this of you, and many do not say it of me. The only thing they find sick about me, is that I am stupid enough to engage with you (which I won't anymore).

I think what you mean is that I made you feel sick, which was my intention, to teach you a lesson. For the rest, your words mean nothing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the followers of this 3 part thread aren't convinced by now (you should have been convinced long ago) that sexual anarchists/moral degenerates are after your children, Selwyn Duke's article should prove it even further.

Sex Education for Five-year-olds — Pushed by Pedophiles

Sept. 24, 2013

siecus.jpg

Unfortunately, when it comes to sexualizing young children, what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas.

Sin City is certainly earning its nickname, becoming the latest municipality to consider explicit sex “education” for tender-aged children — as young as five years old. The proposed curriculum would apply to all of Clark County, Nevada, of which Las Vegas is the county seat. The Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Trevon Milliard provides some details, writing:

Considered changes include education of homosexuality as early as ages 5 through 8.... School children of that age range would also be taught that “touching and rubbing one’s genitals to feel good is called masturbation.”

... The district presented these 101 pages of possible changes in closed-door meetings with community members last week. Parent Nicole Luth attended one of the “community input” meetings and was shocked at how they were run, allowing only those invited to attend.

The proposed curriculum, taken from the Guidelines for Comprehensive Sexuality Education, published by the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States (SIECUS), would also teach 12-year-olds “about the very details of anal and oral sex,” as one parent put it, and that abortion is “safe.”

And how graphic is this material? Clark County School District high-school student Chloe Davis added perspective, saying "I think I went through about 20 pages, and I couldn't continue with it because some of the stuff was just too disturbing to me at the age that I am — and I'm 17-years-old.”

Unfortunately, while these proposals are bizarre, they’re not at all unusual. In 2003, then-Illinois state Senator Barack Obama voted for a bill that provided for sex education for five-year-olds, and SIECUS — which has received funding from entities such as AT&T, The Buffett Foundation, Carnegie Corporation, The Ford Foundation, and The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation — peddles its agenda nationwide. And don’t be surprised that kids still playing in sandboxes are considered fair game, as modern sex education embraces the tenet that children are sexual from birth. And where does this idea come from?

As the intrepid Dr. Judith Reisman has documented extensively, all sex education began with the work of bug researcher turned self-proclaimed sex expert Alfred Kinsey. Kinsey was the one who insisted that children are sexual from birth. And how did he draw this conclusion?

He compiled “data” on the sexual responses of young children and infants.

Yes, “responses” means exactly what you think it does. And none of this is conjecture: Kinsey and his “research” team provided a chart (infamous “Table 34”) on which all this data was listed; it included “observations” such as that of 26 climaxes in a 24-hour period — in a four-year-old boy.

Read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...ation-for-five-year-olds-pushed-by-pedophiles

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As the morals of our once great Christian nation "progress", so does our entertainment.

Trannies, lesbos; "Transparent" has it all.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How is it that on a Christian conservative website no one noticed that a certain poster (in one of his recent rants) violated the 3rd Commandment? (granted, he was undoubtedly hiiiiiigh on something, but...)

ten-commandments-8-fb.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who are you talking about? :think:

You're oblivious to the things that you post.

On a side note:

I previously talked about how the homosexual movement has a HATRED towards law enforcement and the Judeo-Christian based American Criminal Justice System, in fact I showed how the LGBT etc. etc. etc. movement supported attempted cop killer (Saint) Michael Brown, thug (Saint) Trayvon Martin, and this vermin, Mumia Abu-Jamal.

This story should bring a big smile to GFR7's, Nazaroo's and Balerion the Black's faces.

GFR7

I did not take God's name in vain. :AMR1:

And I do NOT support killing of police.
You are the one who is oblivious. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.