Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

This looks to be truer than anyone suspected.

I often was stumped as to why aCW remained a police officer,
after being confronted with overhwelming evidence, some that he himself provided,
that law enforcement is deeply corrupt, immoral, and part of an anti-Christ system.

But the power, the draw and pull of peer-pressure, herd-instinct, fraternity,
co-dependence, co-enabling, group-guilt, and group-self-forgiveness,
may simply prove to be too overwhelming for a shallow 'Christian by culture' pawn,
chosen precisely for his lower intellect and dog-like 'loyalty-by-habit'.

US Court Says it’s Okay for Police Departments to Refuse to Hire Someone who is Too Smart

By Matt Agorist on September 28, 2014

Ever wonder why cops yell “quit resisting” as they beat a person who’s not resisting? Or why they shoot people who pose no threat? Maybe the answer is right in front of us.

On March 16, 1996 Robert Jordan from Connecticut, and 500 others underwent a written screening process which included the Wonderlic Test, conducted by the Law Enforcement Council of Southeastern Connecticut, Inc. (“LEC”), a coalition of fourteen cities and towns, in order to apply for a position as a police officer.
Several months later Jordan learned that the city of New London started interviewing candidates. After not hearing from them, Jordan inquired as to why he was passed over.
Jordan eventually learned from assistant city manager Keith Harrigan that he would not be interviewed because he “didn’t fit the profile.”
Thinking it was obviously age discrimination because he was 46 at the time, Jordan filed an administrative complaint with the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities.
The response that he received was completely out of left field. The city responded that it removed Jordan from consideration because he scored a 33 on the Wonderlic Cognitive Ability Test, and that to prevent frequent job turnover caused by hiring overqualified applicants the city only interviewed candidates who scored between 20 and 27.
The city of New London claims that “People within certain ranges achieve a degree of job satisfaction and are likely to be happy and therefore stay on the job.” They apparently believed that Jordan was too smart to be happy being a cop.
This reasoning did not seem logical to Jordon so he filed a civil rights action in the District Court for the District of Connecticut alleging that the city and Harrigan denied him equal protection in violation of the Fourteenth Amendment and Article 4, Section 20, of the Connecticut Constitution.
On August 29, 1999 the court granted defendants’ motion for summary judgment citing “no suspect classification and that defendants had ‘shown . . . a rational basis’ for the policy.”

Jordan, thinking that this must be just a fluke ruling, then appealed and brought his case to the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
In the interim Jordan conducted his own research which showed that high scores do not actually correlate with experiencing more job dissatisfaction. The court ruled that despite the evidence to the contrary of New London’s claim, they are still justified in refusing applicants with high IQs “because it matters not whether the city’s decision was correct so long as it was rational.”
Because all applicants were denied based on high test scores, there was no discrimination taking place.

This decision by the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to condone the ability of police departments to discriminate against smart people is one of the most profoundly ridiculous moves ever made. But it also tends to explain the state of police departments today.
It takes a special kind of person to go to work every day and harass, kidnap, and kill people for victimless crimes. The act of unquestioningly carrying out orders to ruin the lives of good people whose only “crime” was to do with their own body as they wish, would eventually have to raise the eyebrow of a person with a higher level of intelligence…or so we’d like to think.
Knowing that this ability to discriminate against intelligence in police departments exists tends to put ‘Police State USA’ in perspective. In the past decade we’ve seen heavily militarized actions against non-violent protesters. We’ve even seen school districts accepting MRAPs! And we’ve watched from the sidelines as Mayberry transformed to Martial Law.
A smart person does not create a domestic standing army and call it freedom.

A smart person does not deliberately tear gas journalists. A smart person does not point a rifle an an innocent person and tell them that they are going to kill him. A smart person does not severely beat a person with down syndrome because he sees a bulge in his pants, which is actually a colostomy bag. A smart person does not continuously shoot at an unarmed man who posed zero threat and whose arms are in the air.
If more people knew this information you could rest assured that they would try and reform their police departments. No one wants their police officers to be unintelligent, right?
Controversial filmmaker Michael Moore helped to expose what happened to Jordan as well as the ridiculous notion of discriminating based on intelligence levels, on his show “The Awful Truth.” The 8 minute segment, while hilarious, paints an ominous picture of adhering to such tactics.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/

Excellent- thank you for posting this.
It is frightening that the morons are in charge,
although it makes a certain kind of sense: As you note,
Christian pawn, herd mentality, dog loyalty. DUMB.

We need a new kind of police force, based on intelligence.
It would be radically different to what we now have.

This article explains SO much, and it also explains why aCW is as vile as he is:
He really is just plain dumb:
Too lacking in intelligence to understand nuance;
too stupid to identify with others or empathize with them;
too thick-headed to follow a logical argument;
too stupefied to have any Christian decency.

I hope Christian Liberty is reading this:
It confirms all he said about the evils of police powers.
If you are reading CL, this is for you.
:wave2:

Thank you, Nazaroo, for posting this. :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With all the pain and misery that those who are engaging in homosexual behavior are going through, I wanted to play some inspirational music showing that there is always a way to find eternal peace.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
And now some inspirational news on the political scene:

Values Voters love a Cruz-Carson ticket for good reason

Sept. 30, 2014

By Bryan Fischer

The essential takeaway from this year's Values Voter Summit: social conservatives would love to see Ted Cruz as president and Ben Carson as vice-president. For the pro-faith, pro-family, pro-freedom wing, that sounds like a great ticket and a winning combination.

In the annual VVS straw poll for president, Cruz won 25% of the vote, Ben Carson 20%, Mike Huckabee 12% and Rand Paul 11%. In the vice-presidential sweepstakes, Carson was the winner at 22%.

So the dream ticket for social conservatives, based on this year's summit, has Cruz at the top of the ticket and Carson as his running mate.

A Cruz-Carson ticket would win in a walk.

And a Cruz-Carson ticket would make the 2016 campaign the most fascinating since Reagan hosed off the GOP establishment in 1980 on his way to the White House. For a delicious change, it would be the GOP establishment rather than social conservatives who would have to hold their noses and vote for the party's nominee.

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/140930

I wonder why social conservatives would invite Kentucky Senator-Libertarian at heart- Rand Paul, who is an ally of the sodomite movement, to their Value Voters Summit?

In any event, this is something to get excited about!

2016_dream_team.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When picking a Presidential candidate (or anyone running for political office for that matter), people who believe in God and traditional values only need look at what atheists and pagans say about them.

Yes. This. Oh please, this.[a Ted Cruz/Ben Carson Republican Presidential ticket]

Thanks for letting us know that we're making the right decision Caledvwich (with an "i").

Back later with the most important post of the thread.

Caledvwlch

When picking a Presidential candidate (or anyone running for political office for that matter), people who believe in God and traditional values only need look at what atheists and pagans say about them.

Not the Bible?

I like the Cruz, Carson ticket because it would be a circus of stupid and an automatic win for the Democratic ticket.

Iamimagined

Religion, especially the more extreme versions of a faith, should be kept well out of politics. Obama is the best president the US has had for a good while, imo.

alwight

Religion, especially the more extreme versions of a faith, should be kept well out of politics. Obama is the best president the US has had for a good while, imo.
They can't get elected in the US without at least the pretence of having a religious belief.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In Part 1 of the thread I posted what I called "The two most important posts of the thread". I talked about the role of civil government in the first post:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3310948&postcount=4195

and in the post following that I showed what happens when government doesn't fulfill it's role as God intended (high divorce rates, cohabitation, abortion, fatherless homes, crime, drug abuse, declining church attendance) :
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3310958&postcount=4196

After reading a post last night written by GFR7, I was deeply saddened to see someone in so much pain and suffering. I was so distraught that I seriously considered closing down the thread and walking away from this subject and never looking back.

Then God and I had a talk (for you atheists out there, we Christians talk to God through our heart). He said to me that GFR7 is only one of the millions of children who had been damaged because of the sexual anarchy movement (i.e. "Do your own thing/If it feels good do it/It's my body and I can do with it as I damn well please!"), and if me and others who believe in His Word don't do something about it, there will be 10's of millions more just like him.

So I'm linking this post where GFR7 responds to my Christian compassion as a reminder that there are lost souls out there that are in desperate need of our prayer and good works to help them out of the living Hell that they're experiencing.

Please pray for GFR7 while he's away and do your best to vote in God-fearing men and women into political office that can help change our laws and cultural mores' so that there won't be 10's of millions more out there like him.

number-1-sign.jpg

Post of Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

3. I need not love persons - family or not - who have done extreme harm to me and my family, and never repented of it. Jesus tells us to forgive "7 x 70" for those who repent. These people did not. If you want to love them, be my guest. Let's see how you fare with them. I really don't think St. Paul was too loving when he consigned to hell everyone who practiced what he found sinful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You've been hurt beyond words by someone/people who engaged in homosexual pedophilia GFR7. While it would be nice if you would talk about it here, I know that you won't.

There are many good people on TOL who you can talk to, people who can give you spiritual advice so that you can leave this living hell that you are currently experiencing. I also frequently give a plug for the good people at NARTH who work with people with homosexual desires and have great success.
http://www.narth.com/

You're not alone GFR7, countless people have experienced what you have and come out of it just fine. It's just a matter of having faith in God and doing the necessary things to overcome it.

God bless.

aCW

Thank you.

You cannot hold me to words said to YOU - to others, yes, but not to YOU, because you are a slippery devil, a liar, a trickster, and you get back what you give.

You deserved that for your insane and vile presumption. I knew you had ZERO interest in helping , but were setting a trap because you are of your Father the Devil. He was a liar from the beginning, and loves lies, and is the father of it.

As Jesus said to the Pharisees: "Very well, you tell me nothing. Neither then will I tell you by whose authority I do these things." You get back the same, you trickster and vile liar.

Just try and speak of your "Christian compassion and help" - to help others runs counter to your deepest instincts; you live on the pain you inflict on others. I knew this of you, and I responded accordingly, you devil.
To put yourself on par with someone like Peter LaBarbera, or Matt Barber, is blasphemy:
Out of the opposite of their concern and compassion comes your vile, blood -lust and hate.

I will not leave, and you can't make me.

But we all wish YOU would leave. And we will keep working to that end. Be sure of that.....

Make no mistake: I WANT to depress you; I WANT to confuse you, and muddle you, and baffle you.

You have no righteousness in you; you are like Satan who disguises himself as an angel of light.
No one buys your garbage. "From such turn away" the Bible tells us.

I post to you only to damn you.

I am NOT your "fellow human being". You have gone way beyond human decency,
and no longer have companionship with humans.
My mocking of you has become a puppet show that people watch from boredom.

You have NO followers. NO ONE reads your crappy thread.
It has become a cat and mouse game with you looking ever the fool.
YOU are the one who needs to leave, and never come back.

You saw from the get-go, that you couldn't rid yourself of me.
Why did you allow me to do all I did?
Why did you allow all those gifs and crazy posts?

Even because you have NO OTHER posters, you pathetic fool.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4064008&postcount=2455

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamimagined

They can't get elected in the US without at least the pretence of having a religious belief.

B. Hussein Obama fooled many a voter when he used that pretense to get votes.

obama1-620x380.png

Obama Releases Ad Touting His ‘Christian Faith’ & Claiming He’s Leading America ‘With Faith Values’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...aiming-hes-leading-america-with-faith-values/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As if the LGBTQQ&A acronym needed more letters (add the letter "h" for humasexual).

Morrissey says he's 'humasexual', not homosexual

The singer has elaborated on revelations made in his new book by announcing that he is attracted to human beings – rather than one specific sex – 'but, of course, not many'

Oct. 21, 2013

Following the revelation of his first serious relationship with a man in his new book Autobiography, Morrissey has issued a clarification about his sexuality. "Unfortunately, I am not homosexual," he wrote from Sweden in a note posted on fansite True to You. "In technical fact, I am humasexual. I am attracted to humans. But, of course, not many."

In Autobiography, Morrissey described his first serious relationship, with Jake Owen Walters, as the moment "the eternal 'I' became 'we'". He also wrote about his lack of interest in girls as a teenage boy, and about a number of close male friendships. However, the 54-year-old singer also said he had considered having a child with a woman, Tina Dehghani, who became a "lifetime constant".

"Tina and I discuss the unthinkable act of producing a mewling miniature monster. Had I ever previously known such a thought?" he wrote.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/oct/21/morrissey-humasexual-not-homosexual-autobiography

Stick to homosex Mo, that way you'll only breed disease instead of a child that you would make into a monster.

Morrissey.png

morrisey_art.jpg

I think I'll have a Big Mac (or two) for dinner.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Prayer 1,000, ACLU 0

Sept. 30, 2014

After Oneida, Tenn., school officials decided not to fight the American Civil Liberties Union’s (ACLU) demand that they cease an opening prayer before high school football games, the school’s cheerleaders tackled the matter.

Led by cheerleader Asia Canada, the Oneida Indians’ squad used the moment of silence before the Sept. 12 football game with Watertown to deliver a cheer – for God.

“[The announcer] called for the moment of silence, and I started off, ‘Our Father who art in heaven’ and everyone joined in,” Miss Canada, the ringleader of the revolt, told WBIR.

As Asia began reciting the Lord’s Prayer, her teammates joined her, along with Watertown’s cheerleaders. Then, hundreds of people in the stands rose to get in on the prayer. For the record, ACLU attorneys did not demand that local police arrest everyone on the spot. Also for the record, Oneida crushed the Purple Tigers 47-7.

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2014/09/30/prayer-1000-aclu-0/#KSqWfQIioSSP4GRh.99

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's an informative article by Jewish Conservative and syndicated columnist Don Feder.

The Sexual Revolution And Demographic Winter – A Speech By Don Feder To The International Forum: Large Family And The Future of Humanity
Moscow, September 10-12, 2014

donfeder.jpg

The greatest crisis humanity will face in the 21st century isn't global warming, or declining resources, or regional conflicts or a super-virus ravaging the planet or any of the other disasters – real or imaginary – that national governments and international bodies agonize over.

If current trends continue, we won't run out of energy or other resources in the foreseeable future. We will run out of people. This global catastrophe will be the result of rapidly declining fertility, designated Demographic Winter.

The fertility rate refers to the number of children the average woman has in her lifetime. A rate of 2.1 is needed just to replace current population.

In 1960, worldwide, the average woman had 5 children. Now, that number is 2.6 and falling. Today, 59 countries with 44% of the world's population have below-replacement fertility – in some cases, well-below replacement. Many developed nations have fertility rates of 1.5 or lower.

How did we get here? The principal culprit is the Sexual Revolution – a phenomenon first manifested in the late 1960s, not coincidentally, about the time birth rates began to decline.

The dogma of the Sexual Revolution – which has become ingrained social wisdom in Western nations – might be summed up as follows:
1. Sex is the most important aspect of existence.
2. When sex is consensual, it's always good.
3. The primary purpose of sex is pleasure, not procreation or spiritual connection.
4. The primary purpose of life is pleasure
5. Inhibitions lead to neuroses and must be overcome.
6. Sex has nothing to do with morality or values and
7. Sex should not only be guilt-free, but free of consequences – hence contraception, hence abortion, hence the abandonment of marriage.

Read more: http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df093014.html

shagster01

Prayer 1,000, ACLU 0

Sept. 30, 2014

After Oneida, Tenn., school officials decided not to fight the American Civil Liberties Union’s (ACLU) demand that they cease an opening prayer before high school football games, the school’s cheerleaders tackled the matter.

Led by cheerleader Asia Canada, the Oneida Indians’ squad used the moment of silence before the Sept. 12 football game with Watertown to deliver a cheer – for God.

“[The announcer] called for the moment of silence, and I started off, ‘Our Father who art in heaven’ and everyone joined in,” Miss Canada, the ringleader of the revolt, told WBIR.

As Asia began reciting the Lord’s Prayer, her teammates joined her, along with Watertown’s cheerleaders. Then, hundreds of people in the stands rose to get in on the prayer. For the record, ACLU attorneys did not demand that local police arrest everyone on the spot. Also for the record, Oneida crushed the Purple Tigers 47-7.

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2014/09/30/prayer-1000-aclu-0/#KSqWfQIioSSP4GRh.99

1. What does is have to do with homosexuality?

2. Asia Canada? Come on, who names their kid such a stupid name? That can't be real.

3. Odd that they did this before their game on Sept. 12 when they didn't have a game that week . . . http://www.oneidafootball.com/schedules/varsity

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
1. What does is have to do with homosexuality?

This thread is about the sexual anarchy movement/sexual revolution as a whole. Homosexuality is the last nail in the coffin. The ACLU and other organizations HATRED of God is part of the sexual revolution.

2. Asia Canada? Come on, who names their kid such a stupid name? That can't be real.

(This coming from someone who goes by the name of "Shagster").

3. Odd that they did this before their game on Sept. 12 when they didn't have a game that week . . . http://www.oneidafootball.com/schedules/varsity

Busted. Paul Cameron and I made the story up over the weekend.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In PC news:

Allowing Gay Men To Donate Blood Could Save Over 1 Million Lives, Study Finds

SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Lifting a ban on blood donations from gay men would increase the amount of available blood by hundreds of thousands of pints (liters) each year and save more than a million lives a year, a California study showed on Friday.

The U.S. Federal Drug Administration has banned gay men from donating blood since 1983, when it was discovered that HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, was being transmitted through transfusions.

Eliminating the ban could bring in roughly 615,300 pints (291,145 liters) of blood annually, while allowing donations from gay men who had not had a sexual partner in a year could yield 317,000 pints (150,000 liters), the study estimated.

With a five-year policy, nearly 300,000 pints (142,000 liters) could be collected, according to the study by the Williams Institute on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Law at the University of California, Los Angeles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/19/gay-blood-donation-impact-_n_5852254.html

n-GAY-MEN-BLOOD-DONORS-large570.jpg

(After having disease ridden sex in a public restroom toilet stall, these two lovebirds are going to go help humanity by donating blood.)

Are there any readers of the thread that would feel good about one of their loved ones receiving blood from someone who lives a 'deathstyle'?

Please come forward and tell us why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.