ECT why don't you say the Our Father?

Cross Reference

my religion is consistent with the Our Father
so
it is not a problem for me
and
believe we should pray as Jesus taught us to pray

Understand that Jesus demonstrated that our praying to God should address certain concerns. He prayed in a manner very specific to those concerns that we might understand to 'get it right'. In a previous post, I spelled them out for you step by step, you haven't not even acknowledged.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Understand that Jesus demonstrated that our praying to God should address certain concerns. He prayed in a manner very specific to those concerns that we might understand to 'get it right'. In a previous post, I spelled them out for you step by step, you haven't not even acknowledged.

was there a question there that I did not try to answer?

Cross Reference

Why answer questions asked by someone who is not able to be adjusted, corrected, reformed; by someone who keeps on asking like no one is answering? In other words, incorrigible?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Why answer questions asked by someone who is not able to be adjusted, corrected, reformed; by someone who keeps on asking like no one is answering? In other words, incorrigible?

I am sorry you can't follow the dialogue
I am surprised that you have a problem with the Our Father
you should be able to explain what that problem is

Dan Emanuel

Our Father
The Father is God.
Who art in Heaven
The Father is in heaven.
hallowed be Thy name
I don't any problem with this.
Thy Kingdom come
I want this.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven
Amen.
Give us this day our daily bread
Amen.
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us
:thumb:
Ephesians 4:32 KJV
Colossians 3:13 KJV
lead us not into temptation
Amen.
deliver us from evil.
Amen.
Amen.

Daniel

DAN P

we should pray the way Jesus taught us

Hi , and no where is tthe body of Christ to pray the Lord's Prayer !

#1 , It is a Great Tribulation Prayer !!

#2 , The Jew's of the Great tribulation will be straved during the Great Tribulation , when the they refuse to that the #666 !

#3 Matt 25:37 tells the whole story !!

#4 , Where does it say , that is a MODEL prayer for us today ?

Just another phrase co-opted by the RCC , like POPES or PURGATORY !!:whip::whip:

DAN P

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
no

thanks for asking

How 'bout bowing to :eek:linger: your false god the, Eucharist? :Shimei: Would :CRASH: the sword of Islam help you out with that? :smokie:

See:

No Sacrifice

e8469847964959645769847569879845.jpg

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Those who take Jesus' prayer seriously are contradicting themselves and putting words in his mouth if they also believe a blood sacrifice is necessary for sin.

"I desire mercy, not sacrifice."

oatmeal

Believe and obey; yet, you still might not get what you asked for.

That is correct.

God's word tells us what God will do for us in the prayer category.

We should not be bothering God with prayer requests that His word makes clear he will not answer.

We must first know what is available from God, one we know what is available from God, then we have something to start with.

The next thing we need to know is how to receive, which is by believing.

There are three other principles to apply, but we must learn and recognize that God limits what we can pray for, and likewise spells out what we can pray for

for instance:

Since God says we should work if we want to eat, Thessalonians, asking for a "free lunch" so to speak it out of the question.

Yet, God does promise to supply our need, Philippians 4:19, lunch might be a need.

God expects us to work, even Adam and Eve were given work to do in the garden, in paradise, there is no reason to think we have a right to expect prosperity without working.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Those who take Jesus' prayer seriously are contradicting themselves and putting words in his mouth if they also believe a blood sacrifice is necessary for sin.

"I desire mercy, not sacrifice."

paul clears it up here

redemption through blood
forgiveness through grace

Ephesians 1:7 (KJV)

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hi , and no where is tthe body of Christ to pray the Lord's Prayer !

#1 , It is a Great Tribulation Prayer !!

#2 , The Jew's of the Great tribulation will be straved during the Great Tribulation , when the they refuse to that the #666 !

#3 Matt 25:37 tells the whole story !!

#4 , Where does it say , that is a MODEL prayer for us today ?

Just another phrase co-opted by the RCC , like POPES or PURGATORY !!:whip::whip:

DAN P

Nanja

Not only is the Roman Catholic religion's misrepresentation of Jesus Christ an abomination,
but so are many other blasphemous tenets it upholds.

Also, let it be known that all churches today, no matter which denomination,
subscribes to some erroneous doctrine or doctrines which are in contradiction to the scriptures.

God's Election of Grace Rom 11:5 have come out of all false antichrist religions,
in obedience to Christ's Word, be it Roman Catholic, or any of her protestant daughters.

2 Cor. 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord,
and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you,
and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty

Today, I believe that God's Elect Saints cannot be found within the confines of the world's religious church system
which are in compliance to the antichrist system and governments of the world Mat. 24:15; 2 Cor. 11:13-15.

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues

~~~~~

Dan Emanuel

Not only is the Roman Catholic religion's misrepresentation of Jesus Christ an abomination
Second Person of the Trinity = abomination. :think:
God's Election of Grace Rom 11:5 have come out of all false antichrist religions,
in obedience to Christ's Word, be it Roman Catholic, or any of her protestant daughters.

2 Cor. 6:17-18 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord,
and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you,
and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty

Today, I believe that God's Elect Saints cannot be found within the confines of the world's religious church system
which are in compliance to the antichrist system and governments of the world Mat. 24:15; 2 Cor. 11:13-15.

Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues
Wow. So you are so inured in you're paranoid delusion that you honestly believe, that they're are literally zero real Christian's in any Christian church's?

Zero?

Really???

Daniel