ECT why don't you say the Our Father?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said we include the last part every sunday at mass

what don't you understand about that?

You did not type the whole thing and said amen. You are not being honest here.

That's what CR is questioning about.

Why don't you understand his simple inquiry?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You did not type the whole thing and said amen. You are not being honest here.

That's what CR is questioning about.

Why don't you understand his simple inquiry?

when we say the Our Father normally like in the rosary we don't include the last part

I don't know why
and
I don't know why you are making this a big deal

meshak

BANNED
Banned
when we say the Our Father normally like in the rosary we don't include the last part

I don't know why
and

That's why CR is questioning your Prayer. It is not consistent. And I agree with him.

iamaberean

why don't you say the Our Father?

it has come to our attention
that
many here do not say the Lord's prayer
and
I am sure others would like to know why

why don't you tells us why?

His Kingdom has come and His will has been done. Why do you feel we need to pray for something that has already happened?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

I don't know why
and

That's why CR is questioning your Prayer. It is not consistent. And I agree with him.

apparently the last part is not in the catholic bibles
nor is it in the niv which is not catholic

don't know why it is in the kjv

iamaberean

it is not over
and
that is why we are still here

I think you are confused. It is the wicked (non-believers) that were taken away.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Jesus soweth the good seed.
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
The good seed are the children of the kingdom, and that kingdom is in us.
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
The end of the world was the end of the age of Law and the reapers are angles which make this a spiritual happening.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
The tares (wicked ones) are the ones taken, not the good seed (Christians).

It is very clear to some and yet to others it is as clear as mud.

Danoh

I think you are confused. It is the wicked (non-believers) that were taken away.
Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
The end of the world was the end of the age of Law and the reapers are angles which make this a spiritual happening.
Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

We will disagree on this, I'm sure - it is obvious to me that yours is the misunderstanding that is found in books about Partial Preterism.

Books from that view read by you, and then read by you, into the Scripture.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

why is the harvest at the end of the world?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
I do pray the prayer Jesus taught us. It helps me keep in mind what prayer should be.