Who will answer my questions?

popsthebuilder

You messed up a little bit. You messed up on the part about the Holy Spirit being the Spirit of Jesus.

We ARE OUR SPIRIT.

Jesus is the Spirit of God come as a Man.
Pretty sure I mentioned the Spirit of GOD too being the Spirit and very nature of the Christ, Jesus of Nazareth. It is understood between the two of us..... As you know and have stated

glorydaz

So, you get truth from television not from scripture?

that explains your theology much better.

What can you tell us about God and His son from "Get Smart" or "My Favorite Martian" or "Bonanza"?

Or how about "My mother the car"?

There is no such thing as "The invisible man"

Didn't get much out of the Parables, either, did ya?

glorydaz

Thank you, I am well aware of that verse.

If you seen me, you've seen my father.

I am a chip off the old block.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

I always do my Father's will

You want to know what God's will is, learn what Jesus Christ did and from whom he learned it.

Proof that being "aware" of a verse doesn't mean it's understood. :chuckle:

oatmeal

Yep!

Job 9:33

Job 9:32-33

For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.

Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

Do you know why there was no daysman or mediator between God and Job?

Because Jesus Christ, the son, the male offspring of God was not yet conceived nor born, let alone lived, died was raised from the dead, taken up to heaven to sit on the right of God and shed forth the gift of holy spirit and was given the responsibility to be the the one mediator between God and men.

Who is the one mediator between God and men according to God?

The man Christ Jesus.

That is what is written

oatmeal

Proof that being "aware" of a verse doesn't mean it's understood. :chuckle:

Exactly, that is why I am here.

To teach you the rightly divided word of truth on this topic

Have you read I Timothy 2:5 for what it says yet?

Probably not.

Try again

glorydaz

The form of God doesn't mean that Jesus is God, Jesus was made into the form of God by the power of the Holy Spirit because he didn't live after the flesh in any way whatsoever but by the will of God the father, and this world had nothing in him. because he laid down his life to bare witness to the truth, to preach the gospel, to do and teach, and he suffered and obeyed God completely and never disobeying him and became in the form of a servant being a perfect example for us to follow. And God gave him power over all flesh. And so we saw the fullness of God bodily.

Oh my Lord, did you even pause to take a breath while you spewed out that nonsense?

BEING IN THE FORM OF GOD.....NOT "made into the form of God...."

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:​

He didn't "became in the form of a servant", He took upon Him the form of a servant when He became flesh to dwell among us.

7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:​

8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.​

Talk about scripture twisting....

Jesus wasn't made into the form of God. He was God in the beginning...before the world was. Don't you even glance at the verses you're given. John 1:1-3, John 1:14,

Who was Jesus obedient unto death too?

Not who, but what. :chew:

And Jesus being with the father before the world was, doesn't make him God, why does what is said in John 17:5 make him God? If you read all of John 17 then it's very clear that God is the God and father of Jesus Christ.

Returning to the glory He had with God before the world was doesn't ring any bells?

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. No bells?

You poor deluded woman. The lengths you go to deny your Saviour is appalling. :nono:

And still it says in the bible that God exalted Jesus and that the father gave him power over all flesh, turn that whatever way you like, but to me that shows that the father is the only true God, just as Jesus says he is, and that he is the God and father of Jesus Christ, Just as Jesus and the apostles say he is, whilst he walked the earth as a man and after the resurrection.

A sad case of denial, indeed. Are you able to read these verses about our Lord Jesus Christ, or does a red haZe appear before your eyes and make the reading of them impossible?

Col. 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.​

glorydaz

Exactly, that is why I am here.

To teach you the rightly divided word of truth on this topic

Have you read I Timothy 2:5 for what it says yet?

Probably not.

Try again

And I told you ripping a verse out of context leaves you SHORT.
There are three of you on this thread that have the same MO, and none of you know our Lord God and Saviour.
You don't know His name, and you don't know why He came, and you don't know how He got here. :sigh:

glorydaz

Plenty, but it does not apply.

Who is the one mediator between God and men?

a. God

b. men

c. the man Christ Jesus

Hint: read I Timothy 2:5

It's really quite embarrassing for you that you don't understand what it means to be a mediator, especially one between man and God. But to carry on this way is like taking out a sign on 5th Avenue that reads, "Oatmeal's brain is officially MUSH".

For He is not a man, as I am,
That I may answer Him,
And that we should go to court together.
Nor is there any mediator between us,
Who may lay his hand on us both.

Then, to add to your embarrassment, Timothy surrounds your verse with this:

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.​

Is there a red haze over your eyes, too, Oats, that you can't read what is clearly written?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And I told you ripping a verse out of context leaves you SHORT.
There are three of you on this thread that have the same MO, and none of you know our Lord God and Saviour.
You don't know His name, and you don't know why He came, and you don't know how He got here. :sigh:

Dictionaries - Smith's Bible Dictionary - Elihu
Elihu [N] [E] [H]
(whose God is he (Jehovah) ).
One of the interlocutors in the book of Job. [JOB JOB] He is described as the "son of Baerachel the Buzite."
A forefather of Samuel the prophet. ( 1*Samuel 1:1 )
In ( 1*Chronicles 27:18 ) Elihu "of the brethren of David" is mentioned as the chief of the tribe of Judah.
One of the captains of the thousands of Manasseh, ( 1*Chronicles 12:20 ) who followed David to Ziklag after he had left the Philistine army on the eve of the battle of Gilboa.
A Korhite Levite in the time of David. ( 1*Chronicles 26:7 )

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.

Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.

Do you know why there was no daysman or mediator between God and Job?

Because Jesus Christ, the son, the male offspring of God was not yet conceived nor born, let alone lived, died was raised from the dead, taken up to heaven to sit on the right of God and shed forth the gift of holy spirit and was given the responsibility to be the the one mediator between God and men.

Who is the one mediator between God and men according to God?

The man Christ Jesus.

That is what is written

A man who is only a man could not lay his hand on both man and GOD as a mediator. His arm is not long enough.

You don't grasp the glory of GOD and just how unapproachable He is.

God's Truth

Pretty sure I mentioned the Spirit of GOD too being the Spirit and very nature of the Christ, Jesus of Nazareth. It is understood between the two of us..... As you know and have stated

You throw me off on understanding what you believe sometimes because you say and do things contradictory sometimes. I am used to proving things about Jesus with scripture, and you were trying to disprove something about Jesus the other day when we were debating about Jesus' omniscience. You also thank marhig many times when she debates people and says Jesus is not God. I will try to remember that about you when we discuss.

God's Truth

Thank you, I am well aware of that verse.

If you seen me, you've seen my father.

I am a chip off the old block.

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

I always do my Father's will

You want to know what God's will is, learn what Jesus Christ did and from whom he learned it.

Jesus says when you see him you can say you see the Father. So why does it bother you when someone says Jesus is God? God gave Jesus the highest names there is, but not 'God'?

Philippians 2:9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

Jesus is called the Shepherd, the Deliverer, the Redeemer, the Savior, the First and the Last, King of kings, and Lord of lords---all those names are God's names.

God's Truth

Why would I do that?

Did she show that?

No, she did not. She presented scriptures that she thinks support her theology, but does not.

Sadly, she has missed much simpler and plainer truths as illustrated by the fact she refuses to answer my question about I Timothy 2:5 and many others.

Well, until the scriptures become truth, rather than a theological issue, for "mainstream" Christianity, they will miss out on great truths.

For that matter, scripture simply does not support her conclusions.

Tell me how many King of kings there are.

Can you do that?

God's Truth

You mean because I don't agree with everything you say? And you think I'm disrespectful? I think you need to look at how you speak to others GT.

Are you kidding? Most people do not agree with me. It is your disrespect that I don't like, just like what you are doing now. You were told many times it has nothing to do with you agreeing with my beliefs, yet, you keep saying so. I think you are contentious and dishonest.

God's Truth

If Jesus is God the Father then he wouldn't need to be exalted, because he would be the father and there is none higher than the father. So if he was the father, that means he exalted himself and that makes no sense.

Just because you say it doesn't make sense, it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

There are three. God came as a Son in the flesh. Jesus as a Man obeyed and was exalted to the same place he was before coming to earth.

John 17:5 And now, Father, do Thou glorify me in Thine own presence, with the glory that I had in Thy presence before the world existed.

God's Truth

Because I see that Jesus is the Christ anointed of God he was in the fullness of God bodily, dead to the flesh, full of the Holy Spirit, thus in the fullness of God showing the express image of God to all. Obeying the commandments of the Father and living by his will, and speaking only what he was given to speak from the father. Thus he bore witness to the truth. .

Pops believes as I do that Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Man, and you say Jesus is not God---but it is just a little difference to you?

God's Truth

What is the matter with that?

God did, after all, choose to have a human son who did all His will.

Why wouldn't God exalt His human son?

Who says, besides you, that a mere man couldn't believe to do the will of God and be highly exalted as a result?

Notice it does not say "highest exalted" for that is reserved for the God and Father of the lord Jesus Christ alone.

It does say "highly exalted"

Doesn't it?

If you humble yourself, God promises to exalt you!

I Peter 5:6!

Why not just you, but all Christians become humble before God like Jesus Christ did and receive being exalted by God

God exalted Jesus the anointed, Jesus did not exalt himself. See Philippians 2:9

Again, God gave Jesus the name above all---He gave Jesus his names.

You don't seem to know the scriptures that say Jesus came from heaven.

What man came from heaven besides Jesus?