ECT Who is saved?

God's Truth

I just wanted to see what your take was.

There's an entire book's worth of information in those few passages in Eph. 3.

Summarizing would only go right past you.

For you are long set in your misunderstandings.

Again, just because a person agrees with someone on one thing, does not mean they are going to agree with them on all things.

Only a fool would expect such an 100% agreement with anyone all the time, is even possible.

I suspect you rushed to post your reply.

You posted a pipe dream expectation no two people ever meet all the time.

Rom. 5:8.

Tell me who thought a person is expected to agree 100% of the time. Never mind, I couldn't care any less.

Now post something no one but Paul knew.

God's Truth

Paul preached to the Gentiles something like 106 old testament scriptures.

What is Paul doing that for if he has something no one else knew but him?

God's Truth

Ephesians 3, etc.

Tell me who thought a person is expected to agree 100% of the time?

You can hardly handle speaking the truth about what I say, how in the world can you handle what the Word of God says?

What in Ephesians 3 did Paul say that no one else knew; state it in your own words.

Danoh

Paul preached to the Gentiles something like 106 old testament scriptures.

What is Paul doing that for if he has something no one else knew but him?

You have such wonderful "all your own" logic.

Did Abraham know what was FIRST revealed to Moses.

Did Moses know what was FIRST revealed to David?

Did Isaiah know what was FIRST revealed to Daniel?

Pick any of them and their fellows- the answer is NO.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

O never mind, GT :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8 towards ya.

God's Truth

You have such wonderful "all your own" logic.

Did Abraham know what was FIRST revealed to Moses.

Did Moses know what was FIRST revealed to David?

Did Isaiah know what was FIRST revealed to Daniel?

Pick any of them and their fellows- the answer is NO.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

O never mind, GT :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8 towards ya.

So no one ever had the Spirit of God in them before?

You are so ignorant that you don't even know you quoted Paul as saying something no one else knew; however, Paul was quoting the old testament scripture in Isaiah.

Isaiah 64:4
For from days of old they have not heard or perceived by ear, Nor has the eye seen a God besides You, Who acts in behalf of the one who waits for Him.

Right Divider

Body part
Sorry if it seems like I don't listen but I do and I think about you're points trying to reconcile them with scripture. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't try and see it from your perspective.

Standing before God is not when I want to find out I've been deceived.
I appreciate your attitude. I hope that someday you'll step back from the system of Churchianity and take the Bible for what it actually says.

The mystery of Christ was NOT found in scripture until the LORD Jesus Christ gave it to Paul to put there.

oatmeal

Note that Romans 10:9-10

says nothing about any denomination, sect, etc.

It says nothing about what you believe about evolution vs. creation.

How many wise men there were

How to reconcile Matthew 12:40 with tradition

Whether when you die you go straight to heaven or whether you have to be raised from the dead to enjoy life eternal

Whether there dispensations or not.

Whether you believe Jesus is God nor not. Note though that it does say to believe in your heart that God reised him from the dead, thus indicating that you have to realize that God is distinct from Jesus Christ.

Whether you believe in eternal torment or not.

Whether you have to do good works to be saved

Etc.........

Two and only two requirements

Cross Reference

I appreciate your attitude. I hope that someday you'll step back from the system of Churchianity and take the Bible for what it actually says.

The mystery of Christ was NOT found in scripture until the LORD Jesus Christ gave it to Paul to put there.
So what did Paul say was the mystery only revealed to him and no one else?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So what did Paul say was the mystery only revealed to him and no one else?
That the BOC is a new creation created due to the fall of Israel rather than their exaltation.
The prophets told of a time when all nations would come to Israel during Israel's exaltation, not their fall.

Right now, Israel is in their temporary fall, with the sure promise of God that it would be restored to them.
Right now the BOC is being added to.
But make no mistake, God has not cast away His people Israel permanently and has every intention of keeping every single promise He made to them.

Romans 11:28-29
(28) As concerning the gospel, they [Israel] are enemies for your [BOC] sakes: but as touching the election, they [Israel] are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
(29) For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Cross Reference

Paul described the mystery and yet you are still mystified.

Come again? I am not mystified. Seems you don't understand what he wrote that you need someone to explain it to you. As I said: If you are born again, the mystery is solved. You will know because you will understand what it means to be born again. . . . . You didn't say whether or not you are born again. Are you? Do you know what happens when one is born again?