ECT Who is saved?

Danoh

Sure you did.

Just now, I myself bailed on freeloader's latest post to me.

I read it, heard it out, concluded we simply do not see those things he mentioned in the same way, and that we each are obviously set in how we each see those things, and decided to leave things at that - perhaps just for now; perhaps to revisit them with him some other day; perhaps never again - time will tell.

And at this point, freeloader doesn't strike me as needing to prove he is right any more than I need to prove I am.

Turbo has ever striked me as being that way, as well.

And he appears to tend to give a thing some reflection for a time.

In contrast, you often come off as insistent that you be engaged.

Just say your piece and allow it's seed to fall where it may.

For where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Because Romans 5:8.

God's Truth

God gives it to anyone that will receive it. Unfortunately for you, you reject it.

Rom 3:20-26 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin. (3:21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; (3:22) Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: (3:23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; (3:24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: (3:25) Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; (3:26) To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Get saved from your self-righteousness and accept the righteousness of God.

God does NOT give His gift to all just because they believe.

God gives His gift to HIS CHILDREN.

You would have to become a child first.

God's Truth

Thanks for the comments. I do listen and really try and challenge what I believe because I don't want to be deceived. Standing before God is not when I want to find out I'm wrong.

You ran from a debate with me when I proved we can be saved before water baptism.

I don't believe you want the truth.

I think you run from it.

Danoh

I'm not going to tell you anything until you agree that something HID IN GOD is completely UNKNOWABLE until God reveals it to someone.

Yep - "something HID IN GOD is completely UNKNOWABLE until God reveals it to someone."

Case - in - point, GT...

Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: 3:10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, 3:11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: 3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.

What's right...is right.

Although my understanding of all that differs somewhat from that of RD and some of his pals.

Rom. 5:8.

DAN P

Name something revealed by Paul that was not spoken of in the Old Testament and not revealed by anyone else but Paul.

Hi and in Eph 1:4 , we were CHOSEN for Himself in Him BEFORE the over throw of the world or before creation !!

Then in 2 Tim 1:9 we were called by GRACE , before the time related to the AGES in other word before time began !!

dan p

turbosixx

Sure you did.

Sorry if it seems like I don't listen but I do and I think about you're points trying to reconcile them with scripture. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't try and see it from your perspective.

Standing before God is not when I want to find out I've been deceived.

Last edited:

DAN P

In the Greek Tim. 4:10 would read , "specially of those that continually surrender their lives to Him , and live a life inspired by such surrendering . " ( pisteuo ) Vines

"believe" on its own does not translate pisteuo correctly.

Hi and 1 Tim 4:10 reads , For to this end we labour and are being reproached because we have hoped upon the living God , Who is the PRESERVER OF ALL MEN , most of all , of BELIEVERS !!

The Greek word used for BELIEVERS / PISTOS and this Greek word means the following , FAITHFUL , BELIEVE , BELIEVER , SURE and BELIEVING !!, G 4103 !!

In 1 Tim 4:12 it is translated BELIEVERS / PISTOS !!

See if you can find a Greek word for SURRENDER ??

dan p

turbosixx

You ran from a debate with me when I proved we can be saved before water baptism.

I don't believe you want the truth.

I think you run from it.

I didn't run. You and I are more in agreement than not. I was enjoying debating with you about what we disagree on until you came at me aggressively and if I remember right you called me a name. I was shocked and disappointed so that's why I stopped. I do my very best to present what I understand to be truth in a cordial and respectful manner. I can't remember if I said something that caused you to attacked me. If I offended you, I'm sorry.

I would be glad to start another debate with you on being saved before or with water, I feel it's very important. If you would like to, would you start a new thread or would you like me to?

God's Truth

I didn't run. You and I are more in agreement than not. I was enjoying debating with you about what we disagree on until you came at me aggressively and if I remember right you called me a name. I was shocked and disappointed so that's why I stopped. I do my very best to present what I understand to be truth in a cordial and respectful manner. I can't remember if I said something that caused you to attacked me. If I offended you, I'm sorry.

I would be glad to start another debate with you on being saved before or with water, I feel it's very important. If you would like to, would you start a new thread or would you like me to?

Prove it that I called you a name.

And, you believe you have been more respected by everyone else you keep debating with?

If you want to debate salvation before water baptism then let me know when you start the thread.

God's Truth

Hi and in Eph 1:4 , we were CHOSEN for Himself in Him BEFORE the over throw of the world or before creation !!

Then in 2 Tim 1:9 we were called by GRACE , before the time related to the AGES in other word before time began !!

dan p

I am not sure what you are trying to say, but I do know those scriptures you say were secret and only Paul knew is NOT proven.

Matthew 25:34
Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.