White Lives Matter

musterion

minion-banana-o.gif

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, zoo wasn't, and for you to criticize others for smugness is more irony overload...He wound plenty of the more zealous up because he could pick apart the lunacy of extremism and in such a facetious manner to boot. He was also pretty unflappable, much like Barb in that respect and boy, didn't that wind some of you lot up. The same with Granite. Even though Stripe had long been on his ignore list it didn't stop Stripe from constantly trying to get his attention.

Trolls?

Nah, just posters who got right under some of you lot's skin.

I miss all three of them.

The reason sod and musterion are gossiping about them like a couple of little old ladies is because they know that zoo, Granite and Barbarian are light years ahead of them in intelligence, honesty, and character.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I miss all three of them.

The reason sod and musterion are gossiping about them like a couple of little old ladies is because they know that zoo, Granite and Barbarian are light years ahead of them in intelligence, honesty, and character.

you're delusional

or retarded

or both

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
me decribing you as a delusional retard is the most honest and intelligent thing you'll find here tonight anna

and i'm not interested in the opinion of my character from a delusional retard

Oh, you're interested enough, or you wouldn't have bothered to reply.

They're better men than you'll ever be. Better men than musterion.

Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
spoken like a delusional retard :thumb:

Women spend a lot of time preaching about what a 'good man' is, or what a 'real man' does.
What about a good woman:plain:
You don't hear much there, because this society is being taught that women are born perfect and that we corrupt them, and so not only are they never corrected, but they never take accountability for anything ether.

Her opinion of 'a better man' is shaped between her inherently immoral character as an emancipated woman. and how much men will cravenly sell themselves short on.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
they were trolls and the site is better off for their absence

now if we can just clear the boards of a couple more :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Now come on anna, this is hardly fair.

I've known elderly women who would balk at the likes of Musty and Sod...

:chuckle:

For being "not interested," sod seems very interested indeed.

Here's sod and musterion on a busy TOL morning, talking about how relieved they are that zoo, Granite and Barbarian aren't here to mess with their safe space:

Ladies-Chatting-Over-Fence.jpg

Arthur Brain

they were trolls and the site is better off for their absence

now if we can just clear the boards of a couple more :)

You're the official troll on these boards dude. More bans than anyone else, for continual stalking no less. When you flounced off you were hardly missed. So how about a repeat and without the anagram return?

:)