White Lives Matter

Danoh

Hogwash.

You failed as a moral man, so you blame the ones you have failed against in a lame attempt to convince yourself that you are not so pathetic.

That is IT to a T.

Both - men who have suffered a great humilation at the hands of a woman for what was actually their failure in one way or another - and those homosexuals who hate straight women for what they viewe in their warped minds as "unfair competition" - are ever expressing his EXACT animosity towards females.

Yo, Crucible - find yourself a strong woman - not a domineering one.

A strong one is "an help meet."

A domineering one...well, you are obviously already familiar with one from what appears a personal "trauma" of some sort.

You have noted you have struggled with addiction issues.

Which are basically what in all its' forms - Codependence issues.

Like wise - it is an emotional imbalance within such a male that attracts its' opposite dependency in an equally Codependent female - you'd better get some sort of therapy "Crucible."

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hogwash.

You failed as a moral man, so you blame the ones you have failed against in a lame attempt to convince yourself that you are not so pathetic.

That's just a stupid string of words that have no following as a reply.

Try again:
Women don't take accountability for anything, because from birth they are treated as if they can do no wrong unless someone else corrupts them.

:chuckle:
How're you going to deny what is plain and present in this society. It's why you all don't like any of the historical Christian theologians, because they teach exactly the opposite- that women are born like Eve and corrupt others. If you had even a moderate view between them and your feminists, you wouldn't act the way yall do, it just doesn't do unless you're all unblemished sheep. I've seen enough what you all say, particlarly your Annas and Serpentdoves, to affirm what I know.
Calling yourselves the saviors of man, for one, and watching your liberal men lap that up. It's preposterous, all of it :rolleyes:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Women don't take accountability for anything,
False.

because from birth they are treated as if they can do no wrong unless someone else corrupts them.
False.

women are born like Eve and corrupt others.
Eve corrupted no one but herself by her own actions.
Adam corrupted no one but himself by his own actions.

But like Adam, you try to blame the woman for your own corruption.

Calling yourselves the saviors of man,
False.

watching your liberal men lap that up. It's preposterous, all of it :rolleyes:
You ARE a liberal man that looks to blame his own immoral drug use, and sexual promiscuity, along with your failure to properly support even yourself, on another.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You really need to put forth more effort. I find your absence of true wit somewhat disconcerting. Ah, if only you could see the truth about yourself.
You should write a book about it, self-publish that book, write rave reviews about it (you've had enough practice).

Then you should buy every copy so you can tell us it sold out.

That sort of thing. :plain:

Good morning to all who are not, Town Heretic.
Eerie how he knew I wouldn't be here until after noon.

:eek:

Arthur Brain

You should write a book about it, self-publish that book, write rave reviews about it (you've had enough practice).

After noon to all those that are not TH...

:e4e:

Reactions: Lon

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Reactions: Lon

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You ought to write a book, put yourself in the "Appendix" and have yourself surgically removed?