White Lives Matter

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
10uk9h.jpg

Steve Harvey is one of few prominent black people who supports Trump.

But liberals can't call him racist, because he's black.

So
They went with chauvinist sexist :plain:

I mean, that's why you can't listen to their media or take even one word they say as genuine.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Her opinion of 'a better man' is shaped between her inherently immoral character as an emancipated woman
A thing you aren't fit to judge, understand or speak to except as a way of illustrating your own deficiencies. I struck the crap out of that sentence, but left the impression so it could be understood, if not the way you mean for it to be.

There's an inescapable distance in the nature of this sort of arrangement. Much must be taken on faith at first, to be confirmed by time and illustration, the stuff of familiarity. Our words largely throw shadows of whatever stands behind them, but I've seen enough of yours to understand her's swallows you whole. In my years here reading anna, agree or not, I've never found her less than honest, principled, considered and constant in her desire to confront issues with a clear eye to examining the truth of a thing.

All of us have our agendas, our pet notions, but the best can stand to see theirs put under scrutiny and leave themselves open to growth and alteration. That's our anna. You can't value her because you can't understand that sort of nature. It challenges the constancy you use to protect yourself from that same growth and any alteration. You've taught yourself to see that as weakness and so you remain weak for want of the exercise, living with ideas an inch deep and angers a mile wide.

and how much men will cravenly sell themselves short on.
You aren't stuck inside because you can't see the door and turn the knob. You're stuck because you're so afraid of where it might lead you that you turn your back on it and tell everyone it isn't there.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
A thing you aren't fit to judge, understand or speak to except as a way of illustrating your own deficiencies

Right, while you all venerate the Queen Liberal on here telling you all what and what isn't :chuckle:

In my years here reading anna, agree or not, I've never found her less than honest, principled, considered and constant in her desire to confront issues with a clear eye to examining the truth of a thing.

The first time I saw anna on here, she made a thread making a tally of who and who didn't agree with me and another poster- something typical of a manipulative woman.

And that's all I continue to see of here- consistently spamming the threads with liberal news, with no real debate, and sitting back while you all brush up your sleeves and defend your highness.

Sorry, but divinizing a troublemaker's character isn't going to fly :wave2:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Right, while you all venerate the Queen Liberal on here telling you all what and what isn't :chuckle:

The first time I saw anna on here, she made a thread making a tally of who and who didn't agree with me and another poster- something typical of a manipulative woman.

And that's all I continue to see of here- consistently spamming the threads with liberal news, with no real debate, and sitting back while you all brush up your sleeves and defend your highness.

Sorry, but divinizing a troublemaker's character isn't going to fly :wave2:

anna used to be as town describes, but she changed 180 degrees in the past several years to become what you see today

it's been disappointing to observe

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Right, while you all venerate the Queen Liberal on here telling you all what and what isn't

Sorry, but divinizing a troublemaker's character isn't going to fly
Sorry, but you can't frame what you don't grasp.

Recognition isn't elevation and no one with a brain in their head will ever accuse me of taking marching orders from anyone around here. That we may come to different conclusions and directions is both unsurprising and not at all disconcerting on the whole. That we may fail frequently in the effort is to be expected. None of us are perfect, but it's how we attempt to move through our imperfections and address them that matters. Or, in your case, how you choose not to, how instead you lionize your own unwillingness to work up that particular nerve and challenge for growth, how you hide behind the laziest sort of lump sum thinking when you should be broadening, sharpening and challenging yourself, rejecting what is unsupportable and affirming what remains.

Reactions: Lon

ok doser

Sorry, but you can't frame what you don't grasp.

Recognition isn't elevation and no one with a brain in their head will ever accuse me of taking marching orders from anyone around here. That we may come to different conclusions and directions is both unsurprising and not at all disconcerting on the whole. That we may fail frequently in the effort is to be expected. None of us are perfect, but it's how we attempt to move through our imperfections and address them that matters. Or, in your case, how you choose not to, how instead you lionize your own unwillingness to work up that particular nerve and challenge for growth, how you hide behind the laziest sort of lump sum thinking when you should be broadening, sharpening and challenging yourself, rejecting what is unsupportable and affirming what remains.

in this you're no different from Squeaky

you claim superiority and you bury your claim under mounds of steaming verbiage, but you're both just absolute fools who are fooling nobody but yourselves

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
in this you're no different from Squeaky

you claim superiority and you bury your claim under mounds of steaming verbiage, but you're both just absolute fools who are fooling nobody but yourselves

You've spent countless hours, thousands of posts, and at least five user names following TH around whining at him when you could have put him on ignore and put yourself (and a few of us) out of the misery of your bondage.

ok doser

nine years ago, she was something to admire

i especially remember threads where she'd take on town and barbie (don't know if you ever had the pleasure of barbie) regarding the upcoming 08 election. barbie was unabashedly pro-bammy, town was playing coy, but uber-critical of mccain and palin and anna was a huge palin supporter

the pages they'd go through butting heads was really something to see - a shame it's all lost in the wind

what you see of her now resembles what she was not a bit

Danoh

And you view yourself as a "right divider of the things that differ"?

The sense of each is noting more than political expediency.

Never mind the fact that Obama proved himself a sell out; the moment he won the Presidency.

In that very minute; he left behind his grassroots supporters behind, back in Chicago's black community.

A community as devastated by street gang wars and the taking of innocent bystander's lives with it, as that city an hour away from Trump's Mara Lago (where he just spent his 9th multimillion dollar weekend playing golf at the American tax payer's expense).

Danoh

nine years ago, she was something to admire

i especially remember threads where she'd take on town and barbie (don't know if you ever had the pleasure of barbie) regarding the upcoming 08 election. barbie was unabashedly pro-bammy, town was playing coy, but uber-critical of mccain and palin and anna was a huge palin supporter

the pages they'd go through butting heads was really something to see - a shame it's all lost in the wind

what you see of her now resembles what she was not a bit

Some people continue to change, and grow, and to refine their views as a result of their constant reflection on things in search of a sense of balance ...and as a result of their own, just as frequent; self-evaluation.

It is an interesting place to be.

And it has its' critics, in their ignorance from outside the window of where such an individual is continually reflecting on things; re-examing them, and such.

And the reasons are often never as black or white as those who are ever looking at such individuals from within the extreme that a thing is either black, or white, that that is all there is.

I'll have to beg to differ with you and yours on this...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you had as much trouble reading it as you do providing meaningful responses I'm just surprised to see actual letters. :thumb:

Sorry, but that's all yours (use a napkin). Maybe you need more sleep. :think: Maybe less.

A short attention span would really start to stitch things together, quilt metaphor wise.

It's probably all the reading you aren't doing. :plain:

Zoo, who exited with no particular fondness for me, was sharper and fairer on his worst day here than you likely will ever manage, because mistaken or not (and he made them, with the faith and with some who cared about him) he aimed higher. Granite, like everyone, had his moments. But dismissing him as a halfwit just makes you look even less discerning, which is saying something (and wouldn't it be grand if you managed to, one of these). Barbarian would no doubt find your still thinking on him amusing enough.

If you're looking for one standard with Must you're going to hurt your eyes.

You really need to put forth more effort. I find your absence of true wit somewhat disconcerting. Ah, if only you could see the truth about yourself.