White Lives Matter

ClimateSanity

Crucible. Please paste the conversation here from beginning to end erasing your name and hers if they are personal. Let everyone judge for themselves who is correct and painting a realistic picture or not.

ClimateSanity

in fact, he knows cruci's old high school classmate better than cruci does!

isn't he amazing?

Some people never lose notable characteristics no matter how much time has elapsed. If cruc knew her in High School, he probably knows her well now at least personality wise...which never changes much in some people.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And I noted that most of that was hard to actually get out of a FB post, which is (again) mostly just typing.

I had a girl straight up cuss me out on a message and then blocking me right after because I posted this:

FAsCJtb.png

I've also posted that on here, because it makes a strong case for what I talk about on here.

It wasn't directed at anyone, no hashtags or anything- just reported by some lesbo I forgot existed until she contacted me and likened me to Hitler.

I mean, those things happen- places like FB are a haven for your SJWs :chuckle:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i suspect someone is trying to provoke someone else into earning another infraction

it's just the way that certain someone (t)rolls

Danoh

The alignments eventually reveal all, just as the smote dog yelps first.

Yep - your obvious alignment with ever one-sided extremists, in contrast with my alignment with anyone on a case by case basis.

Just because some of us are willing to concede anyone's point where that particular point resonates with one of us, does not mean we concede their every other point.

But given you and your kind - in your ever one sided extremism - your fool "one size fits all" is to be expected.

Nevertheless, expect me to continue to concede any point of yours I happen to agree with.

To fail to do so would only end up the beginning of a road to your narrow mindedness.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yep - your obvious alignment with ever one-sided extremists, in contrast with my alignment with anyone on a case by case basis.

Just because some of us are willing to concede anyone's point where that particular point resonates with one of us, does not mean we concede their every other point.

But given you and your kind - in your ever one sided extremism - your fool "one size fits all" is to be expected.

Nevertheless, expect me to continue to concede any point of yours I happen to agree with.

To fail to do so would only end up the beginning of a road to your narrow mindedness.

do white lives matter?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I had a girl straight up cuss me out on a message and then blocking me right after because I posted this:
I'm sure there are people who will do that. There are people who do that here from time to time, feeling strongly and lacking sufficient self-control within a moment. They end up on the ban bench for the most part. It doesn't make a larger comment, though you obviously mean for it to. You need to understand the value of the anecdote depends on its use. As a reflection of a rule established by empirical means it's solid. Else, not so much. So if it rains on you it doesn't necessarily follow that it's raining most places.

I've also posted that on here, because it makes a strong case for what I talk about on here.
It makes a profound statement of a provocatively set out bias. Outside of that, no. It's a series of declarations, not at any part resembling an actual argument in parts.

It wasn't directed at anyone, no hashtags or anything- just reported by some lesbo I forgot existed until she contacted me and likened me to Hitler.
You have "some lesbo" on your FB friends list? Otherwise, see my initial response.

I mean, those things happen- places like FB are a haven for your SJWs
Most of the people I see on FB, at least on my feed, are conservative Christians, because most of my friends are conservative Christians. Outside of that anecdote as reflection of a subjective experience I'd have to have real data. That means I'd need objectively verifiable, empirically based and methodologically valid information with which to formulate an actual rule.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh, were you 'provoked' into yours?

:chuckle:
Can you be provoked by your own nature? Anyway, what the courageous Sod is suggesting is that I'm trying to get Cruc to go off on a tirade, but as with most things (and just about all of them in relation to me) he's wrong. Which is why I actually and on more than one occasion since Cruc came back have said to him (and publicly) that I'm glad he's done with the sort of comment and linkage that ended with his banning. The only person I've ever lobbied or wanted to see permanently banned here was a serial blasphemer who no longer appears to frequent the joint.

Arthur Brain

Can you be provoked by your own nature? Anyway, what the courageous Sod is suggesting is that I'm trying to get Cruc to go off on a tirade, but as with most things (and just about all of them in relation to me) he's wrong. Which is why I actually and on more than one occasion since Cruc came back have said to him (and publicly) that I'm glad he's done with the sort of comment and linkage that ended with his banning. The only person I've ever lobbied or wanted to see permanently banned here was a serial blasphemer who no longer appears to frequent the joint.

I think it was a kinda lame effort to blame his bans on other people provoking him to stalk, flame out and just generally go off the deep end, which is about as deep as the guy ever gets...

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
in fact, he knows cruci's old high school classmate better than cruci does!
If you were as interested in the truth as you are at nipping about my heels you'd have read where he noted

I got into this stupid argument last night with a black girl I knew back in high school. She's been on my FB for years and we don't regularly talk
Between that and what he posted to her/her response (which we at least know was negative) it sounds like nearly anyone would. But mostly I've said that given his past comments on the BLM and women and the exaggerations I caught him at in relating his impression of her unvoiced words, it's hard to credit him and easy to understand what likely happened there.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You have "some lesbo" on your FB friends list? Otherwise, see my initial response.

She didn't used to be a lesbo.
Will probably revert back to sanity when she realizes that being with another woman is plain bonkers. She's going through the same phase as the next one, with all that triggered nonsense :chuckle: