White Lives Matter

Arthur Brain

One can disagree with his methods but having watched Res for some years now, in personal interactions he resorts to the R-word after repeated attempts to be reasonable with the incorrigibly stupid, or when someone comes out of nowhere with a total A-bomb of idiocy. Short of that, he does not toss around the label willy-nilly. You have to earn him calling you a retard.

Just my opinion.

Oh, and such a fair minded, objective and reasonable one it was at that Musty.

:e4e:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
more inbred than a crimson tide tailgate party :banana::banana:

:darwinsm:

Spoiler
0192689ac4d8aff91655978ef34c8649.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Once more I couldn't finish reading
If you had as much trouble reading it as you do providing meaningful responses I'm just surprised to see actual letters. :thumb:

your dribble.
Sorry, but that's all yours (use a napkin). Maybe you need more sleep. :think: Maybe less.

You see, I'm easily bored.
A short attention span would really start to stitch things together, quilt metaphor wise.

I find you somewhat uninteresting.
It's probably all the reading you aren't doing. :plain:

Zoo was a smug pervert who unashamedly called the most vile evil "good." Granite was a moody juvenile halfwit. Barbie a straight up dishonest liar.
Zoo, who exited with no particular fondness for me, was sharper and fairer on his worst day here than you likely will ever manage, because mistaken or not (and he made them, with the faith and with some who cared about him) he aimed higher. Granite, like everyone, had his moments. But dismissing him as a halfwit just makes you look even less discerning, which is saying something (and wouldn't it be grand if you managed to, one of these). Barbarian would no doubt find your still thinking on him amusing enough.

You have gotten people banned for less.
If you're looking for one standard with Must you're going to hurt your eyes.

Arthur Brain

no, you get along with the group of trolls whose purpose here is to oppose the bible-believing Christian, fundamentalist conservative core group on the site

those who argue for perversions like homosexuality, abortion, pedophilia, islam...

Well, nobody's argued for pedophilia on this site for a start, at least not during my 12 years in the place. I've made friends with plenty of conservatives here as well, the ones that aren't rabid, unreasonable or trolls sure but why would I want to get on or have any positive relations on a forum with those?

The fact is you're the biggest troll that's ever been on this forum, underpinned by your infraction record and the reasons as to why. There's no arguing against that, thems simply the facts dude. It bemuses me as to why a grown man would continually act in such a way, from the stalking to all manner else and the only conclusion would seem to be that you're that embittered in life you feel the need to project all of that bile in some way and this venue affords you that platform. You certainly don't act (or ever have acted) like a person who's faith informs their interaction and reflects the fruits of the spirit.

Still, that's enough of you for me today so carry on as you doubtless will. Maybe one day you'll reach some sort of peace where your need to do as you do will hopefully stop.

God's Truth

Well, nobody's argued for pedophilia on this site for a start, at least not during my 12 years in the place. I've made friends with plenty of conservatives here as well, the ones that aren't rabid, unreasonable or trolls sure but why would I want to get on or have any positive relations on a forum with those?

The fact is you're the biggest troll that's ever been on this forum, underpinned by your infraction record and the reasons as to why. There's no arguing against that, thems simply the facts dude. It bemuses me as to why a grown man would continually act in such a way, from the stalking to all manner else and the only conclusion would seem to be that you're that embittered in life you feel the need to project all of that bile in some way and this venue affords you that platform. You certainly don't act (or ever have acted) like a person who's faith informs their interaction and reflects the fruits of the spirit.

Still, that's enough of you for me today so carry on as you doubtless will. Maybe one day you'll reach some sort of peace where your need to do as you do will hopefully stop.

How do you ever get that being disliked, banned, and even persecuted by others mean one is in the wrong?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, nobody's argued for pedophilia on this site for a start....

(retarded whiny trolling rant deleted)

you argue for pedophilia all the time artie, every time someone points out that homos are pedophiles and that acceptance of one perversion will lead to acceptance of the next