ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
You said you "never encountered an informed Dispensationalist that believed in 'Soul Sleep'"

Was E.W. Bullinger an "informed Dispensationalist"?

How about STP, heir, or Johnny W? Are they "informed Dispensationalists"?

How about you showing me, Wimpy Craigie, where I ever said anything about supporting "soul sleep," perverter?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
What was the purpose of this 3 year period of filler doctrine? Which parts of it are applicable today?

And yes, mayor, I've been asking our hero this question for 2 years, and he punts...

"According to MAD the above verse isn't for us."-Tet

vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Tet.

Tell us, Craigie, which of Paul's teachings are "mostly for" us, and why, according to your "God made" "invention" of AF 70-ism/Preterism.

Do be a dear, sweet guy. Unpack it for us meanie MADists.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Part of his problem is his rejection of John 3 being resurrection as shown in Ezekiel 37. He doesn't want it to be true.

The prophecy of dry bones coming back to life in Ezk 37 was fulfilled right after the resurrection of Jesus:

(Matt 27:52-53) and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Still waiting for you to tell us how someone gets divorced without ever being married.

While you're at it, you can also tell us how someone commits adultery without ever being married.

(Jer 3:8) I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries.....

SaulToPaul 2

The prophecy of dry bones coming back to life in Ezk 37 was fulfilled right after the resurrection of Jesus:

(Matt 27:52-53) and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

Really?

Ezekiel 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Ezekiel 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Ezekiel 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Per Tet: verse 12 is literal land, but verse 25 is "fulfilled in Christ Jesus".

saint john w, the great: "He can prove anything."

john w

Hall of Fame
3.5 years

Christ Jesus became a priest at 30 years old. Three and a half years later He was crucified.

Read Daniel's 70 weeks.

"But, remember, the Law of Moses was still in place."-Tettie

Still waiting, slick:

Who taught the law of Moses, punk? Who "put it in place?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for you to tell us how someone gets divorced without ever being married.

While you're at it, you can tell us...

Still waiting, Craigie:

What was the purpose of this 3 year period of filler doctrine? Which parts of it are applicable today?... What was the purpose of this 3 year period of filler doctrine? Which parts of it are applicable today?”-mayor STP

“And yes, mayor, I've been asking our hero this question for 2 years, and he punts...
"According to MAD the above verse isn't for us."-Tet

vs.

"I believe the Apostle Paul's teachings are mostly for those of us who live post 70AD"-Tet.

Tell us, Craigie, which of Paul's teachings are "mostly for" us, and why, according to your "God made" "invention" of AD 70-ism/Preterism.

Do be a dear, sweet guy. Unpack it for us meanie MADists.”-John W

Craigie's AD 70-ism/Preterism suffers another "death knell!" He taught us that.

john w

Hall of Fame
What if I , a single man, look at another man's wife with lust in my heart?

It's not a sin/transgression, don't you know, mayor, since, according to Craigie, "the law nailed to the cross"-it no longer exists! Shazam!

1 John 3:4 KJV

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 4:15 KJV

because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV

(for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.)

SaulToPaul 2

Read Daniel's 70 weeks.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

When did the LORD finish his final 3.5 years of confirming the covenant (as you believe)? And how did he go about confirming it, being in heaven?

Why was there a gap?

Do you make fun of dispy wackos for believing in a similar gap?