ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

SaulToPaul 2

Ezekiel says that when the two houses (Israel & Judah) would be joined together, there would be one king over both of them.

So, if Israel and Judah were joined together in the first century before Jesus was born (your claim), then please tell us who the one king was that ruled over both of them?

If you can't tell us who the king was, then it should be pretty clear that the two houses had not been joined together before Jesus was born.

Were there twelve tribes in the first century? Were they circumcised and believed in the one true God?

What's the problem?

I didn't say the prophecy was fulfilled in the first century.
That's your trick.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus taught the soul slept in death.

You say they are alive in death.

Joh 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.
Joh 11:12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
Joh 11:13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.
Joh 11:14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Christ returns to raise his people from among the dead,

You say only their bodies are dead and they are not asleep in death, but are alive and conscious in Heaven (falsehood)

1Th 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

LA

True believers have passed from death unto life and will not come into condemnation.

Too bad, you don't believe.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The LORD was sent to his own (Jews), and only to the lost sheep.

(John 10:16) I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Who are the "other sheep"?

You think they are Jews.

You think there were two sheep pens; one sheep pen of Jews, and another sheep pen of Jews.

Notice Jesus says "there will be one flock and one shepherd".....You think there already was one flock, because you think they were all Jews.

SaulToPaul 2

(John 10:16) I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Who are the "other sheep"?

You think they are Jews.

You think there were two sheep pens; one sheep pen of Jews, and another sheep pen of Jews.

Notice Jesus says "there will be one flock and one shepherd".....You think there already was one flock, because you think they were all Jews.

He was only sent to the lost sheep, and he came unto his own.

You have an issue to settle in your mind.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I want to know how God brings (when Christ descends from heaven) those that sleep in Jesus at the same time the dead in Christ rise.

(1 cor 15:23) But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Notice the three stages:

1) Christ
2) the firstfruits
3) those who belong to him

SaulToPaul 2

(1 cor 15:23) But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Notice the three stages:

1) Christ
2) the firstfruits
3) those who belong to him

:chuckle:
Christ is the firstfruits. 1 Cor 15:20 (KJV)

Aren't those who sleep in Jesus the same as the dead in Christ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What were they preaching in Matthew 10? Why don't you answer these simple questions asked over and over?

They weren't preaching the OC, nor were they preaching the NC.

They were preaching the Kingdom of God.

The Law and Prophets was preached until John The Baptist.

The NC wasn't preached until after the cross

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:chuckle:
Christ is the firstfruits. 1 Cor 15:20 (KJV)

(James 1:18) He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.

(Rom 8:23) Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul preached the kingdom of God and you claim he preached the NC.

The kingdom of God was preached since JTB.

The NC wasn't put in place until the blood was shed on the cross.

"kingdom of God" and "New Covenant" are not mutually exclusive.

SaulToPaul 2

(James 1:18) He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.

(Rom 8:23) Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Christ, THE firstfruits
A kind of firstfruits of his creatures
Firstfruits of the Spirit

Make them all the same huh?

SaulToPaul 2

The kingdom of God was preached since JTB.

The NC wasn't put in place until the blood was shed on the cross.

"kingdom of God" and "New Covenant" are not mutually exclusive.

What was the purpose of this 3 year period of filler doctrine? Which parts of it are applicable today?

SaulToPaul 2

Aren't those who sleep in Jesus the same as the dead in Christ?
How does one come down and one go up, at the same time?