ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They said it was at hand. It was not there, but it was coming. So, how is that not the NC?

Nope

(Luke 16:16) "The Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing their way into it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Aren't those who sleep in Jesus the same as the dead in Christ?
How does one come down and one go up, at the same time?

Three groups of believers (regarding death)

Those who died before the cross

Those who died from 30AD - 70AD

Those who died after 70AD- to present

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Show me your scripture

I already showed you 1 Cor 15, and the verse from Romans and James.

Christ Jesus was the firstfruit.

Those in Christ that died from 30AD - 70AD were the firstfruits. These believers were sealed with the Holy Spirit. In Revelation, these are the 144,000 that were sealed.

After 70AD (up to the present) when we die, we instantly are with Christ Jesus.

Those who died before the cross were resurrected in 70AD.

SaulToPaul 2

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Why should I believe that "them which sleep in Jesus" are not the same as "the dead in Christ"?

SaulToPaul 2

I already showed you 1 Cor 15, and the verse from Romans and James.

Christ Jesus was the firstfruit.

Those in Christ that died from 30AD - 70AD were the firstfruits. These believers were sealed with the Holy Spirit. In Revelation, these are the 144,000 that were sealed.

After 70AD (up to the present) when we die, we instantly are with Christ Jesus.

Those who died before the cross were resurrected in 70AD.

Quite a bit of Tetelestaism conjecture in there.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why should I believe that "them which sleep in Jesus" are not the same as "the dead in Christ"?

Part of his problem is his rejection of John 3 being resurrection as shown in Ezekiel 37. He doesn't want it to be true.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

The kingdom of God was preached since JTB.

The NC wasn't put in place until the blood was shed on the cross.

"kingdom of God" and "New Covenant" are not mutually exclusive.

What was the purpose of this 3 year period of filler doctrine? Which parts of it are applicable today?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Out of curiosity... Are you aware of the role of Jesuit Francisco Ribera in introducing modern Futurism during the Counter-Reformation in 1590, which is the foundation for all Dispensationalism?

What's your take on that?

I know musty hasn't been on the thread to answer; but could one of the MADs tell me about Jesuit Francisco Ribera and his pioneering of modern Futurism in 1590 as a foundation for Dispensationalism, please?

What's the MAD take on that similarity to the origins of Preterism?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope, it's STP that is caught.

STP claims the two houses (Israel & Judah) were all Jews in the first century. STP claims there was no distinction between the two houses.

Christ Jesus joined the two sticks (Judah & Israel) together when He made the NC with His shed blood on the cross.

You Darby followers are a mess. Half of you claim the two houses haven't been joined together yet, and the other half of you claim they were joined together before Jesus was born.

Like I said, you can't defend a lie, and Dispensationalism is a lie.

Caught-in another lie-the issue was "when fulfilled," you punk, and you say that it was fulfilled at the cross...

“You also say that you think that Ezekiel 37 is fulfilled prophecy and it says this:
Eze 37:15-28 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying, (16) Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions: (17) And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand. (18) And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these? (19) Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. (20) And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. (21) And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: (22) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: (23) Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. (24) And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. (25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. (26) Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. (27) My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (28) And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
When was this fulfilled?”-Right Divider

“It was fulfilled when Christ Jesus made the NC with His shed blood.

Christ Jesus is the one king, the King of kings, and Lord of Lords.”-Big Top Craigie

"And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them"

Vs.

"It was fulfilled when Christ Jesus made the NC with His shed blood."-Craigie

You deceiving punk..

john w

Hall of Fame
It means exactly what it says.

You Darby followers have turned it into something it does not mean.

Not one Christian EVER taught a secret rapture before John Nelson Darby invented it in 1830.

Only followers of John Nelson Darby believe in a secret rapture.

The punk is getting picked apart, as usual, and, once again, he whimpers, "Darby.............."

A loser.