ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Serious question for MADs.

What does it mean to be "in Christ" or to "put on Christ"?

It sounds like merely a figurative and non-literal "in" or "put on". Metaphorical. A label or assigned status or standing.

Exactly what does it mean? MADs profess to be "literalists", right?

john w

Hall of Fame
Just remember, the gospel is free, but someone has to put in the plumbing. Please become a CRI monthly partner.

I have to wait until my check clears for:

th_Benny_Hinn_Holy_Ghost_Machinegun_1M-500x409.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
I can't decide between buying the Holy Ghost machine gun or the Hot Tub time machine.

I reckon a Benny Hinn rug/piece would suit you better, as you seem to be growin' a bit of a forehead, sorta like Barn.

Am I getting through to you, fella?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can't decide between buying the Holy Ghost machine gun or the Hot Tub time machine.

Benny Hinn is a Dispensationalist.

Benny Hinn says the same things Dispensationalists on TOL say:

"The restoration of Israel in 1948 was a significant prophetic fulfillment of His chosen people being gathered out of all countries into their own land after twenty centuries. " Benny Hinn

the fig tree, which represents Israel, putting forth leaves, only happened in 1948.

SaulToPaul 2

"The restoration of Israel in 1948 was a significant prophetic fulfillment of His chosen people being gathered out of all countries into their own land after twenty centuries. " Benny Hinn

Ever hear a MAD wacko say that? There may be one or two.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Not this dispensationalist.
I do not think 1948 was the fulfillment of prophesy.

john w

Hall of Fame

Your Catholic brothers and sisters say the same things you on TOL say:

-you have infallible teachers

-that your satanic "Replacement Theology," has you and your Catholic "Church" allegedly replacing the nation Israel

So there, Craigie.

How did you become such as moron, Hankie groupie?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ever hear a MAD wacko say that? There may be one or two.

I already showed you one person, here are two more:

What happened in 1948. God called them back from the east, west, north and south. Do you deny that?

Israel is being restored as we speak, It was no fluke that they are back in the land of their fathers.

Israel was scattered among the nations and brought back into the land by God in 1948, this was a totaly devine thing. God is not done with Israel....

IMJerusha

Uh....no!?

Then perhaps you might want to climb back in th' blender and go for another cycle....maybe frappe.
To be logical and consistent, you should lose the 'Messianic Jew' distinction which you claim for yourself.

Why, because it doesn't suit you?

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't hold your breath.

The only metaphor MADist know is the Body metaphor, and even with that one, they don't understand it.

The only metaphor Preterists/AD 70-ist chumps know is the bible metaphor, which is that the bible is a metaphor, an analogy, figurative, symbolic. You understand that.

So there, Craigie.