ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope! The Twelve Tribes! Since when are gentiles referred to
as, The Twelve tribes?"

Here--

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he (Christ) obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Luk 24:45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luk 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.
Luk 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Everytime you call the Father of the Lord Jesus a devil, you make your damnation more sure.

LA

Did the Christ rejector address her own "argument?" Nope-her MO on TOL-bob and weave, change the subject, spam irrelevant passages, and spam "yellow" on almost every irrelevant passage, and, "wala," deceit, as as her father the devil told her to delete, and not address...

Luke 18 KJV

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them,
neither knew they the things which were spoken.

"all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

....and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, "

The devil has a "gag" order on her.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did the Christ rejector address her own "argument?" Nope-her MO on TOL-bob and weave, change the subject, spam irrelevant passages, and spam "yellow" on almost every irrelevant passage, and, "wala," deceit, as as her father the devil told her to delete, and not address...

Calling the words of the Apostles the words of the devil and calling my Father in Heaven the devil will get you into hell fast.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
Calling the words of the Apostles the words of the devil and calling my Father in Heaven the devil will get you into hell fast.

LA

Luke 18 KJV

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

"all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

....and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, "

Not a peep from the Christ rejector, as her father, the devil, has a "gag" order on her.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here--

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Eph 2:20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Heb 8:6 But now hath he (Christ) obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

LA

The tribes of Israel scattered abroad who heard the gospel and received the Holy Spirit were brethren joined by the gentile believers into the same nation of the Spirit even to this very day .

It is the people who were not a people but are now the people of God, the apple of Gods eye.

1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

LA

IMJerusha

Clearly! Just look at her mixing it all up! She's sinking in the MUD.

Why do you consistently prove LA's claims if you disagree with them so? Your biggest challenge and gift is to be like Yeshua and you refuse while claiming His blood. That doesn't make sense. Why is "Follow me" so distasteful to you? Beyond that, why would anyone want to be a Christian if all they have to face is condescension, belittling and a different sort of P'rushim. It's your claim that everyone should believe as you believe or they are accursed. You've traded in God's Law for your own when the Truth is that if we follow Yeshua, we'll be fine. He said to love and honor God and love our neighbors in the process. You've dismissed that as worthless instruction. Nothing Yeshua preached is worthless or does not apply to us. Yeshua stated that it is not what goes into a man that makes him unclean but rather what comes out. When you posit that what came out of Yeshua (His message to the world) was different for one group of people than for another, you've just painted Him out unclean which is anything that is not God which is blasphemy because God does not change.

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Matthew 24:35 Put that verse in context, if you can or will, with what Yeshua is talking about, the end times and the new Jerusalem. His Word counts through eternity!

Last edited:

IMJerusha

gesundheit

Yes, God in His Heaven! :) That is a literal definition of that word and a blessing of health of a Yiddish sort my Mom used to tell me. I was raised in a household of French and German speaking people. My Great Uncle was a butcher in the Alsace-Lorraine. He smuggled Jews through to the French Underground. He was hung on a meat hook through his jaw for his efforts. "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." John 15:13 Baruch HaShem in Hebrew means bless God. It's the equivalent of praise God!

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you consistently prove LA's claims if you disagree with them so? Your biggest challenge and gift is to be like Yeshua and you refuse while claiming His blood. That doesn't make sense. Why is "Follow me" so distasteful to you? Beyond that, why would anyone want to be a Christian if all they have to face is condescension, belittling and a different sort of P'rushim. It's your claim that everyone should believe as you believe or they are accursed. You've traded in God's Law for your own when the Truth is that if we follow Yeshua, we'll be fine. He said to love and honor God and love our neighbors in the process. You've dismissed that as worthless instruction. Nothing Yeshua preached is worthless or does not apply to us. Yeshua stated that it is not what goes into a man that makes him unclean but rather what comes out. When you posit that what came out of Yeshua (His message to the world) was different for one group of people than for another, you've just painted Him out unclean which is anything that is not God which is blasphemy because God does not change.

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." Matthew 24:35 Put that verse in context, if you can or will, with what Yeshua is talking about, the end times and the new Jerusalem. His Word counts through eternity!

The worship of men has blinded their eyes.

Paul being an example of following Jesus Christ, it follows that believers ought seek to hear Christ's voice and follow Him as Paul did.

However MAD does not even follow the words of Paul, let alone live like him.

Eph 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
Eph 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
Eph 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Eph 5:4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
Eph 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
Eph 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Eph 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

LA

andyc

Yes, God is in His Heaven! :) That is the literal definition of that word. I was raised in a household of French and German speaking people. My Great Uncle was a butcher in the Alsace-Lorraine. He smuggled Jews through to the French Underground. He was hung on a meat hook through his jaw for his efforts. "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." John 15:13 Baruch HaShem in Hebrew means bless God. It's the equivalent of praise God!

When hitler came against the Jews, he came against God. The blessing of Abraham is still very much in force. Even Paul explained that the Jewish people are loved for the sake of the patriarchs. Those who curse Israel are on very thin Ice.
It still amazes me to this day to realize that the blessing of Abraham has come on the gentiles. To be blessed with believing Abraham, awesome!
Abraham had no children from Sarah, and yet God called him a father of many nations. He changed his name to 'father of many nations' when he had no child, because God calls those things which are not, as though they are. And Abraham didn't doubt, even though everything grew worse, and the from a human perspective, it was hopeless. But God specializes in hopeless situations.
If it wasn't for Abraham, the world would be a faithless place, and so God blessed Abraham for our sake, that through his seed we might inherit the blessing.