ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I think I've done my job here! Time to go to bed! You're incapable
of answering simple questions, and showing proof of your accusations
everybody (onlookers) can see that! I'm happy for that!

Cross Reference

CR, you also said above; "You complain about others not rightly dividing God's word while you continue to "hack it to death". How have I hacked to death the
word?

You make accusations but, you seem to have an uncanny ability not to be able to back
up anything you say? Why is that?

Because you don't have "ears to hear". I would rather you keep going in your circles that will complete the opinion of you others here and lurkers, who may be scratching their heads over you, who may be still being forming one may bring to a conclusion. You will eventually will remove all doubt from their minds.

Cross Reference

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

By God's Grace are we saved! How? "Through our faith!" God's
Grace is the "gift of God!"

That is just more "willful ignorance" from you. I willful refusal to learn reading comprehension skills.

You scream when others violate your idea of following context, demanding they stick to your version. And yet here you are refusing to follow your own, variable, 'dictums'. <I trust you have a dictionary>

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That is just more "willful ignorance" from you. I willful refusal to learn reading comprehension skills.

You scream when others violate your idea of following context, demanding they stick to your version. And yet here you are refusing to follow your own, variable, 'dictums'. <I trust you have a dictionary>

It's a shame that sound doctrine can't get through that thick skull of yours! I notice you
got a warning in the Wood shed for using "nasty" type language! Probably best if you
learn some self-control at your age?

heir

TOL Subscriber
It is impossible for you to rightly divide the "Word of Truth" without the baptism of Jesus Christ you deny! It is a Living organism. Get that through your head!
And Paul beseeches us to endevour to keep the unity of the Spirit and there's only one baptism today which is by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV), which is a baptism into His death (Romans 6:3-4 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Context is everything! Who is James speaking to?
andy doesn't care who James was written to. What James says about faith goes against what Paul writes, but the religious apply it as TO us, anyway. It's the only way they can continue with all of their self appointed fruit inspection. They are obsessed with the flesh and because of it refuse to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV.

Last edited:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shoot. My conversation has disappeared again. :sigh:

musterion

You have no idea what you are talking about.

He said the mob staggered and fell back at Christ's I AM not because He is God in the flesh but because they were shocked to learn it was Jesus, even though Judas had already identified him like he said he would. CR is an idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame
Matthew 11:1-5 I didn't make it up, John.

No, biblical illiterate, that is the gospel of the kingdom, the good news of the impending kingdom of heaven upon the earth, not the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, in Mt-John, or the 12, at least prior to the DBR, ever preached, "I/Christ is going to die for your/our sins...be raised for your/our justification...Believe it, this good news, to be saved"=the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

Show us where they did.

You won't, Cousin It.

The Lord Jesus Christ never preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news "when He was among us." You made that up.

john w

Hall of Fame
I mean all of God's News! You're so ensnared in dispensations, you miss the continuity of the faith.

Satanic, as she asserts that Judas preached...

"Christ is going to die for our sins...be raised for our justification...Believe it, this good news, to be saved"=the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

The Lord Jesus Christ never preached the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news "when He was among us," nor did the 12, at least prior to the DBR-you made that up.

john w

Hall of Fame
It was not.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

LA

Continued deception, as her father the devil told her to delete...

Luke 18 KJV

31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on:

33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

"all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished.

....and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them,
"

oatmeal

If people had believed Moses, they would have believed Jesus Christ.

John 5:45-46

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

Christ rejection was the norm for Israel for most of its history, for most of its history involved Israel not making an effort towards the keeping the commandments

Stephen's execution was not that turning point, the crucifixion of Christ was that turning point. See the parable about

Matthew 21:

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:

34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.

35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.

36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.

37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.

38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?

41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

45 And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.

The offer of salvation is to all.

The beginning of the age of grace started when the day of Pentecost was fully come. Acts 2:1-4

Good post!

No one wants to touch it.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

He said the mob staggered and fell back at Christ's I AM not because He is God in the flesh but because they were shocked to learn it was Jesus, even though Judas had already identified him like he said he would. CR is an idiot.

Of course, and the Malcus healed his own ear.. . . . . :comeout:

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a license to sin, but the way you deal with it is to simply understand that it is not possible to sin once you believe, because you assume that God doesn't care anymore if you sin. This helps to pacify the flesh.
Oh, AndyC, that's not the way it is dealt with.

We abhor sin in the flesh.
Which is why we speak out against homos, abortionist, etc.

If we were really just trying to pacify the flesh, we wouldn't care about what homos and abortionists do.

While we still abhor such things, we know that the behavior of the flesh does not determine grace salvation.
For it is the perfect obedience and righteousness of Christ that saves, not any of the obedience and righteousness we may occasionally exhibit.

The flesh flares up when it comes under any form of legal obligation. It wants to rebel because that is it's nature. And so if you completely remove it as a restraint on you, the flesh has nothing to rebel against. You simply stick a pacifier in it.
In reality, the moral aspect of the law is still in every man's conscience, but you deactivate it in order to put the flesh to sleep.
This is why whenever people mention anything about godliness, holiness, faith, repentance etc, you guys spit the pacifier out and get nasty. It's essential that your flesh not come under restraint, otherwise it'll want to rebel.
We agree that this corruptible flesh we live in is not going to stop rebelling while it lives.
The only thing that can free the flesh body from that law that it rebels against is death.

For Spirit filled believers it's all about walking in the Spirit, not pacifying the flesh.
The believer counts his flesh as dead, a corpse.

Galatians 2:20-21 KJV
(20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
(21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.​

Long story short, if you are relying on any of your own righteousness or obedience, you are relying on the wrong person.
In other words, salvation is not a self-effort program. It's all about what Christ did, not what you have done.
When you realize that your salvation is not based on your obedience and righteousness, but the righteousness and obedience of Christ, then you can rest knowing that all effort required for salvation was accomplished by Christ.

journey

Obviously non madists like us see only one gospel, but they don't like some of the more challenging verses talking about things like holiness and godliness, and commitment etc. So they want to palm these on to a lesser people than themselves. So they invent two different gospels nowhere seen in scripture.

Explain this:

Galatians 2:7-8 KJV But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; 8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

This is the Apostle Paul speaking. If you need more help, just ask.

Gospel of the Circumcision = The Kingdom Gospel TO Israel.

Gospel of the Uncircumsion = The Gospel of the Grace of God TO the Gentiles and really the entire world.

Hint: Things did change after the Cross, and Jesus Christ did NOT die in vain.