ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Cross Reference

If you look closely at the mad teaching of grace, it sounds fantastic, and this catches a lot of sincere believers out. The grace and faith aspect of their teaching is good, but there is no end product - life in the Spirit. This is extremely concerning.
Mad is all about freedom from the law in order to walk comfortably in the flesh without a guilty conscience. The Romans 8 aspect of grace is completely absent from their theology, and dare I say...christian experience?

You've got to wonder.

Amen! Bro. I have been up against this issue for years. Where I live I am surround by baptist churches full of presumption.

For me, you might consider you have been used to bring me a wording of the definition of it I longed to understand and I thank God for it and you for your insight and how all this has worked out here on TOL.. Thanks again for laying up another 'stone' to build upon.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Amen! Bro. I have been up against this issue for years. Where I live I am surround by baptist churches full of presumption.

For me, you might consider you have been used to bring me a wording of the definition of it I longed to understand and I thank God for it and you for your insight and how all this has worked out here on TOL.. Thanks again for laying up another 'stone' to build upon.

You two might be building a structure but, its foundation is
extremely weak!

Cross Reference

Water Baptism, tongues, raising of the dead, picking up deadly
snakes and surviving, etc. are also not for today! Today, God
speaks to us through His "Holy Bible!" Before we read it during
the course of the day, we ought to pray to the Father that, He
would have the Holy Spirit give us knowledge and wisdom while
reading the Scriptures?

There is; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit yet,
these 3 are 1.

This is why you will NEVER receive anything from God!

The written word is merely to explain the "Living Word". You need to learn that from the written word, as Jesus understood it. Ergo, you need to learn to hear from the "Living Word". You need Pentecost and all that it espouses.

Give it up Gross. Submit before you run out of grace.

andyc

Oh, you mean a, "License to Sin?" I've heard that one before, from
those of your ilk!

It is a license to sin, but the way you deal with it is to simply understand that it is not possible to sin once you believe, because you assume that God doesn't care anymore if you sin. This helps to pacify the flesh.
The flesh flares up when it comes under any form of legal obligation. It wants to rebel because that is it's nature. And so if you completely remove it as a restraint on you, the flesh has nothing to rebel against. You simply stick a pacifier in it.
In reality, the moral aspect of the law is still in every man's conscience, but you deactivate it in order to put the flesh to sleep.
This is why whenever people mention anything about godliness, holiness, faith, repentance etc, you guys spit the pacifier out and get nasty. It's essential that your flesh not come under restraint, otherwise it'll want to rebel.

For Spirit filled believers it's all about walking in the Spirit, not pacifying the flesh.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
CR, you also said above; "You complain about others not rightly dividing God's word while you continue to "hack it to death". How have I hacked to death the
word?

You make accusations but, you seem to have an uncanny ability not to be able to back
up anything you say? Why is that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It is a license to sin, but they way you deal with it is to simply understand that it is not possible to sin once you believe, because you assume that God doesn't care anymore if you sin. This helps to pacify the flesh.

There's a simple answer to that! When one becomes a member
of the "Body of Christ" they receive the righteousness of Christ!
They are a "Child of God!" In their "Position within Christ and Christ
in them" there is NO sin! However, we are still in the flesh and the
flesh is susceptible to disobedience to God! That's why God,
disciplines His own! Our flesh is weak but, our position in Christ
is strong! We cannot lose that position, In Christ, and Christ in us!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Neither. Salvation is. Why don't understand that your cult doctrine forbids you to accept understanding that will sort the issue out that you might begin to build properly upon a "level foundation" of redemption.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

By God's Grace are we saved! How? "Through our faith!" God's
Grace is the "gift of God!"

Cross Reference

It is a license to sin, but the way you deal with it is to simply understand that it is not possible to sin once you believe, because you assume that God doesn't care anymore if you sin. This helps to pacify the flesh.
The flesh flares up when it comes under any form of legal obligation. It wants to rebel because that is it's nature. And so if you completely remove it as a restraint on you, the flesh has nothing to rebel against. You simply stick a pacifier in it.
In reality, the moral aspect of the law is still in every man's conscience, but you deactivate it in order to put the flesh to sleep.
This is why whenever people mention anything about godliness, holiness, faith, repentance etc, you guys spit the pacifier out and get nasty. It's essential that your flesh not come under restraint, otherwise it'll want to rebel.

For Spirit filled believers it's all about walking in the Spirit, not pacifying the flesh.

A_A_A_AMEN!!!! Preach it my friend!!!