ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rightly dividing the word is another extremely important issue! The
entire Bible is for us (gentles) however, it is not all, about us, nor does
it all refer to us! The 4 Gospels for instance! " Christ said; "But he
answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house
of Israel." (Matthew 15:24)

Paul was sent to us (The gentiles) It was The Risen Christ that gave Paul the
"Grace Message" to deliver to us! (The gentiles)

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The law was until John (Luke 16:16, John 1:17). Grace came through Jesus Christ, not Paul.

The "Risen Christ" gave Paul the Grace message! It's what we
all go by today!

Acts 2:38 is not for the gentiles, as some would have you believe!
It's only for the Jews!

Cross Reference

Revelation 20:12 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

This merely reveals your lack of understanding and willful ignorance.

andyc

James wasn't written to/or about us! James says, faith without
works is dead! Whereas, Paul says "faith without works!"

Faith without works is dead. That is common sense.
James is not talking about works as a reward for salvation, but rather works being inspired by salvation.

If a police officer claimed to have faith in his authority to uphold the law, but didn't use that authority, his faith would be dead, and he would be a useless police officer.

If a christian (follower of Christ) was totally unchrist-like, his faith would be dead, and he would be a useless christian.

andyc

The "Risen Christ" gave Paul the Grace message! It's what we
all go by today!

Acts 2:38 is not for the gentiles, as some would have you believe!
It's only for the Jews!

The Philippian Jailer was not a Jew. Those in Cornelius's house were not Jews. The Ethiopian Eunuch was not a Jew

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Water Baptism, tongues, raising of the dead, picking up deadly
snakes and surviving, etc. are also not for today! Today, God
speaks to us through His "Holy Bible!" Before we read it during
the course of the day, we ought to pray to the Father that, He
would have the Holy Spirit give us knowledge and wisdom while
reading the Scriptures?

There is; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit yet,
these 3 are 1.

Cross Reference

"If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God."

No, Angel, that is not what this verse is referring to. Peter put it like this: "If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them." 2 Peter 2:20-21

Exactly!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
James is not talking about works as a reward for salvation, but rather works being inspired by salvation.

If a police officer claimed to have faith in his authority to uphold the law, but didn't use that authority, his faith would be dead, and he would be a useless police officer.

If a christian (follower of Christ) was totally unchrist-like, his faith would be dead, and he would be a useless christian.

Scripture is more valid than, man's "common sense!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Context is everything! Who is James speaking to?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus
Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad,
greeting."

He wasn't speaking to us; the gentile, The
Body of Christ?

Cross Reference

I once started a thread explaining how that the madist's understand of sin is screwed up. Madists only understand sin as an act. And therefore if every act is forgiven, past and future, then any sin act can never be an issue with God because he no longer imputes sin to us.

Sounds great, doesn't it?

It's awesome to know that God will never impute sin to me while I'm in faith.
However, there is the moral nature of sin that we have to deal with. If a believer sins (commits the act), if you brush it aside as just carnal weakness, or just forget about it because God has forgiven it, you are in fact justifying what you know is wrong. To him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin. If you do this, you are actually hardening your conscience and are desiring to feel justified in your flesh. This is gnosticism. This is the reason why I attack mad head on because I see through it.
A true spirit filled believer cannot justify sin. This doesn't mean that we never commit a sin act, its just that our conscience won't let us attempt to justify what we know is wrong. If we continue to deny our conscience in order to justify what we know is wrong (sin), you are justifying yourself as a sinner. There is no sacrifice for people who justify sin.

Every Christian, who knows he has been born again, should thank God for any heaviness of conviction when sin/temptation, knocks on his door. Every new born child of God needs to know this right at the outset of his salvation that he knows up front what to expect from the enemy who will come at him from all directions. This is the most needed post anyone, serious about knowing God, can ever read here on TOL.

Well stated andyc!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've got no problem with this. It's the same gospel Jesus preached.
The righteous shall still be judged (2Cor 5:10), but not like the unrighteous.

The child of God will not be judged or receive condemnation! Instead,
they will receive rewards or suffer the loss of rewards! Judgment is
reserved for those who reject, "Paul's Gospel!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One is physically born into this world, and in order to receive
eternal life, they must be, "Spiritually born again!" All things
must be made new! They are, "New creations in essence!"

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The child of God will not be judged or receive condemnation! Instead,
they will receive rewards or suffer the loss of rewards! Judgment is
reserved for those who reject, "Paul's Gospel!"

Paul said--

2Co 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Jesus said--

Joh 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Joh 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Joh 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Joh 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Joh 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.