ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

andyc

Now, this is a real pig...

image.php

I noticed that Doom has the word "christian" in his profile. Is this a wind up?

andyc

What you're doing is extremely childish and represents a new low. Debate what you disagree on and leave personal appearance out of it. In other words, be an adult.

Unbelievable.
It always amazes me how madists can ignore all the hateful comments by madists, but jump on anything regarded as insincere from those who oppose.

SaulToPaul 2

Unbelievable.
It always amazes me how madists can ignore all the hateful comments by madists, but jump on anything regarded as insincere from those who oppose.

Yep, we are dirty rats, admittedly.

But, Nang claims to live by every word that proceeds from God and then ridicules heir's face (out of jealousy). It wreaks of hypocrisy.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unbelievable.

I've asked you a question! Where, when and how were you introduced
to Paul's Gospel? And, were you sealed/indwelt by the Holy Spirit and
baptized (not by water) into the 'Body of Christ?" Here's an opportunity
to give your, personal testimony?

andyc

Nah, we reckon it dead, like we are told to do.

You're reckoning of it dead is purely factual, not experiential. Yes the flesh is to be reckoned dead, but there is a life to live in the Spirit. This is what is absent from mad doctrine. Therefore it is really an attempt to justify the flesh. It is the assumption that God reckons the flesh dead regardless of how a person lives.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
1 Peter 3:15 states; "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:"

Are you ready to give us a reason Andyc?