ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MUD (mixed up doctrine) is your bag. "MAD" rightly divides the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

No.

MAD has devised an unrighteous system which divides the NT church in order to cover up their unbelief of--

the words of Jesus in the gospels,

the way of salvation in Acts,

the words of Paul to the Spiritual,

the teachings of Hebrews to the saints,

the corrections of James to the brethren.

the warnings of 2 Peter ch 2

and the instruction of Jude which is--

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It was actually introduced by people like E. W. Bullinger.

This is an example of the genetic fallacy. Naming the source of an argument is no evidence that the argument is false. What you need to do is present a rational response to what I have said.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No.

MAD has devised an unrighteous system which divides the NT church in order to cover up their unbelief of--

the words of Jesus in the gospels,

the way of salvation in Acts,

the words of Paul to the Spiritual,

the teachings of Hebrews to the saints,

the corrections of James to the brethren.

the warnings of 2 Peter ch 2

and the instruction of Jude which is--

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

How, when and where did you become a "Child of God?"

andyc

I've asked you a question! Where, when and how were you introduced
to Paul's Gospel? And, were you sealed/indwelt by the Holy Spirit and
baptized (not by water) into the 'Body of Christ?" Here's an opportunity
to give your, personal testimony?

I'm not here to give my testimony.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
MUD (mixed up doctrine) is your bag. "MAD" rightly divides the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

MAD divides the Gospel down to 4 verses . . .

That is called "taking away from the Holy Scriptures."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Unbelievable.
It always amazes me how madists can ignore all the hateful comments by madists, but jump on anything regarded as insincere from those who oppose.

My sentiments, exactly.

They dish it out, but cannot take it . . .

andyc

"MAD" is all about justification by the faith OF Jesus Christ!

Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

It's time to get the MUD off your glasses.

"OF" is a King James translation that you wrongly interpret. And, it is exactly what you are justifying that needs closer examination.