ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am sorry you have been sick, but why don't you pencil the brows that still show?
I do. You have no idea what you are talking about. You can't knock down the sound doctrine I believe so you are trying to divert attention from your theological shortcomings to my face.

And my coming after your fake face, is not worse than your criticizing my testimony of faith.

So there . . .
You call the "MAD gospel" which is 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV "fake" and ignore passage after passage showing that it was kept secret since the world began and that God in His wisdom kept it a mystery for had the princes of this world known it, they wouldn't have crucified the Lord of glory. You also deny that dispensations were committed and given by God to the apostle Paul. You call it all Gnosticism and mysticism.

You've got nothing, but your made up terms. I have the Sword of the Spirit.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel is the good news that the God has made a way to enter Gods Kingdom through the death burial and resurrection of His son, Jesus Christ.
The Lord and the twelve preached the gospel of the kingdom and it DID NOT INCLUDE the d, b, r. The Lord revealed only shortly before it would happen; how that He must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day. And it did not include WHY Christ was dying/the WHAT of the cross! That's Paul's my gospel (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and it was kept a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV). The bible tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV) yet it's something that you and Nang deny. I wonder why?

Paul was explaining the same gospel of the Kingdom that the first of Christ's Church had entered, and which Paul himself had entered, but which Madists refuse to enter.
made up! Paul could not have been forgiven neither in that world, neither in the world to come (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV).

You are going against God by resisting this truth!

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are not saved,
You hang your hat on Acts 2:38 that has no power ot save anyone today and you have the audacity to say those who've trusted the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth aren't. :doh:

Cross Reference

You hang your hat on Acts 2:38 that has no power ot save anyone today and you have the audacity to say those who've trusted the Lord for salvation believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV), the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth aren't. :doh:

Question: What part of the Acts 2:38,39 "promise" are you finding fault with?