ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

musterion

Why can't Nang?

Your 6th grader doesn't have a poster of that hunky R.C. Sproul on the bedroom wall. I hope.

20130828-faith-50.jpg

SaulToPaul 2

My sixth grader just read it and can see that the gospel of the kingdom is not 1 Cor 15:1-4. Why can't Nang?

Can you imagine how many denominations crumble if this obvious truth is accepted?

We would be so much closer to "speaking the same things".

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus preached the kingdom of God.
The Lord while on earth preached the gospel of the kingdom. The risen, ascended, Lord Jesus Christ preached the gospel of Christ to Paul and committed that gospel unto Paul (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). They are not the same gospel. Pretty simple, really.

heir

TOL Subscriber
She was taught wrong in 1st grade and has stubbornly held to what is false.
:chuckle: She's been taught the real deal from day one and because she knows she can believe what is written and to whom she's throughly furnished and will be able to spot a deceitful worker a mile away when she's older. :)

Nimrod

For me, MAD is the idea that the rules for salvation changed, and the change was introduced by Paul.

Multiple ways of Salvation. :kookoo:
Salvation of works.
Just reading how MADist reply to Nang should be enough for anyone to reject the system.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Not exactly. One Way. :1Way: Different rules at different stages of history.

Different gospels = different salvations.

Dispies and especially MAD, teaches plural gospels and there is no way to whitewash this fundamental error.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Mad is an oversimplification blanketing Paul's unique enlightenment not given to the other Apostles.

What Paul recieved was doctrinal and theological truth about positional truth. He did not get a different gospel.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Mad is an oversimplification blanketing Paul's unique enlightenment not given to the other Apostles.

MAD is an over-emphasis on Paul's unique ministry; making it out to be a different and only expression of the Gospel of Grace.

What Paul recieved was doctrinal and theological truth about positional truth. He did not get a different gospel.

I agree.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Lord while on earth preached the gospel of the kingdom. The risen, ascended, Lord Jesus Christ preached the gospel of Christ to Paul and committed that gospel unto Paul (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). They are not the same gospel. Pretty simple, really.

No.

There can not be two gospels.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.