ECT What is the true root objection to MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
No.

There can not be two gospels.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you...unto you...unto you..."

If anyone had preached any other gospel than that which Paul preached to the Galatians that would be an "other gospel".

You do it to me all the time. So be it, "let him be accursed"!

heir

TOL Subscriber
. . . and the difference is what???

Again, the difference is what???
First of all, get a handle on wrapping your quote tags so I can grab your quote. I won't do your studing for you. Go find the gospel of the kingdom that the Lord while on earth preached for three years in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and then compare it to 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. You should see a difference.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
First of all, get a handle on wrapping your quote tags so I can grab your quote. I won't do your studing for you. Go find the gospel of the kingdom that the Lord while on earth preached for three years in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and then compare it to 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. You should see a difference.

There is no difference . . .

However, I see a difference between your natural brow line and your painted brows.

Now that is an obvious difference, that holds actual significance . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You are as blind as a bat.

Nope . . . I see an actual difference on your face . . .

I see no difference between the gospel preached by Jesus as recorded in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, James, and Paul.

None.

No false lines at all in their message of the one Truth of God.

heir

TOL Subscriber
No.

There can not be two gospels.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
The Lord and the 12 preached the gospel of the kingdom for three years and it didn't include the d,b, r. And yes, I'm talking about before the Lord revealed unto them shortly before He would be delivered, how He must be killed at the hands of the Gentiles and that He would be raised up. They preached a gospel before He made mention of it at all! And I'm not even talking about the fact that they obviously were NOT preaching Paul's gospel that included the WHAT Christ was dying for/ the WHY of the cross/ "that Christ died for our sins"!!!

To say it's all the same one gospel is RIDICULOUS!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The Lord and the 12 preached the gospel of the kingdom for three years and it didn't include the d,b, r. And yes, I'm talking about before the Lord revealed unto them shortly before He would be delivered, how He must be killed at the hands of the Gentiles and that He would be raised up. They preached a gospel before He made mention of it at all! And I'm not even talking about the fact that they obviously were NOT preaching Paul's gospel that included the WHAT Christ was dying for/ the WHY of the cross/ "that Christ died for our sins"!!!

To possess two sets of eyebrows is ridiculous . . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
Stop talking about my face.
I see no difference between the gospel preached by Jesus as recorded in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, James, and Paul.
Of course you don't. If you allowed yourself to believe what the scriptures say you would have to drop that religion of yours. With all of your pride, you'd probably choke.

No false lines at all in their message of the one Truth of God.
You certainly have issues.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Stop talking about my face.
Of course you don't. If you allowed yourself to believe what the scriptures say you would have to drop that religion of yours. With all of your pride, you'd probably choke.

You certainly have issues.

I don't wear 4 eyebrows . . .

Doom

Now, this is a real pig...

image.php

Doom

The last several posts by Nang about heir's appearance. Unprovoked by heir. Just mean and nasty comments from a crotchety old hag. I don't care if you ban me for life, but TOL has been a pile of garbage ever since this b.itch has been here.

Show some class and remove this runt from your site, and you can send me with her. I don't care.
However, I see a difference between your natural brow line and your painted brows.
I don't wear 4 eyebrows . . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
Actually, I had graves disease for a very long time, they reversed it with treatment and now I am hypothyroid (have been for nearly 20 years) with one of the many side effects being that of loss of outer brow hair. I pencil what I lack in. Don't you feel great about yourself now?

You've got nothing so you come after my face. It's one of your tactics to get me to say something I shouldn't and while it may work on others, it won't work on me.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Actually, I had graves disease for a very long time, they reversed it with treatment and now I am hypothyroid (have been for nearly 20 years) with one of the many side effects being that of loss of outer brow hair. I pencil what I lack in. Don't you feel great about yourself now?

You've got nothing so you come after my face. It's one of your tactics to get me to say something I shouldn't and while it may work on others, it won't work on me.

I am sorry you have been sick, but why don't you pencil the brows that still show?

And my coming after your fake face, is not worse than your criticizing my testimony of faith.

So there . . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The last several posts by Nang about heir's appearance. Unprovoked by heir. Just mean and nasty comments from a crotchety old hag. I don't care if you ban me for life, but TOL has been a pile of garbage ever since this b.itch has been here.

Show some class and remove this runt from your site, and you can send me with her. I don't care.

So heir is allowed to provoke me spiritually for months on end, without censor, and you are allowed to repeatedly insult my looks every time you show up on this site . . . and now both of you are offended?

You reap what you sow, both of you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

The gospel is the good news that the God has made a way to enter Gods Kingdom through the death burial and resurrection of His son, Jesus Christ.

Paul was explaining the same gospel of the Kingdom that the first of Christ's Church had entered, and which Paul himself had entered, but which Madists refuse to enter.

Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So heir is allowed to provoke me spiritually for months on end, without censor, and you are allowed to repeatedly insult my looks every time you show up on this site . . . and now both of you are offended?

You reap what you sow, both of you.

They are not saved.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You are not saved,

Christ is not in you.