What is the express image of God?

dave3712

1) Yes, they saw the sign of God
I said before that the creation/nature is the face of God to us, simply because signs of God must be available to all Q 3:190 Verily! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding.

2) Prophets`s miracles were seen by a restricted number of people and not a source of believing to the majority of human being.

2) Prophets did miracles?
Only certain Moses, Elijah, and Jesus (who passed on that ability to another follower), actually did miracles.

1) I agree.
I was merely responding to why Moses had taken 73 men uo the mountain and what they saw in regard to this God of the Bible.

Ps82

egyptianmuslim,

I had asked you this:
Did God appear to any of your holy men / prophets?

Well, I've been pondering your holy verses and your response... quoted below:
No one did see the Image of God by his eye(retinal image) but we communicate with God by our spirit (spirit to spirit contact) Moses asked God to look to His image but he fainted because the mountain was destroyed Q 7:143143. And when Musa (Moses) came at the time and place appointed by Us, and his Lord spoke to him, he said: "O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You." Allah said: "You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain if it stands still in its place then you shall see Me." So when his Lord appeared to the mountain , He made it collapse to dust, and Musa (Moses) fell down unconscious. Then when he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers."

Also Moses`s folk asked him to see God Q 4:153 . The people of the Scripture (Jews) ask you(Muhamed) to cause a book to descend upon them from heaven. Indeed they asked Musa (Moses) for even greater than that, when they said: "Show us Allah in public," but they were struck with thunder clap and lightning for their wickedness. Then they worshipped the calf even after clear proofs, evidences, and signs had come to them. (Even) so We forgave them. And We gave Musa (Moses) a clear proof of authority.
it is apparent from the 2 verses that seeing God is a silly question because it minimises God and make Him in likeness to His creation

It is a spirit to Spirit communication (revelation) it is like dream.

First, I'd like to comment on these verses:
And when Musa (Moses) came at the time and place appointed by Us, and his Lord spoke to him, he said: "O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You." Allah said: "You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain if it stands still in its place then you shall see Me." So when his Lord appeared to the mountain , He made it collapse to dust, and Musa (Moses) fell down unconscious. Then when he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers."

I'm wondering what "seed" of thought had been planted in the thinking of Moses from ages past that made him ask the invisible God this question:
he (Moses) said: "O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You."

Was it that sometime between Adam ... Abraham ... and the time of Moses that someone had planted in his mind the idea that God could be seen?

If from Adam to Moses ... all people hearing from God had already known that God only communicates by the voice of his Spirit to man's spirit ... then where in the world did Moses come up with the idea to even ask this question: "Show me (Yourself), [/U]that I may look upon You."

This makes me more curious about the days of Abraham ... and now about the days of Adam ... and what is written in your holy words about their relationships with the ONE God.

Are there even a few small clues (hints) that anyone from Adam to Abraham ... to Moses had some exceptional experiences with the ONE God, whcih could have been passed down to the time of Moses to encourage him to ask to SEE God's presence.

I'd appreciate your research and your reply.
Have a nice day.

dave3712

egyptianmuslim,

I had asked you this:
I'm wondering what "seed" of thought had been planted in the thinking of Moses from ages past that made him ask the invisible God this question:

Quote:
he (Moses) said: "O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You."

Clearly, the ONLY modern rational answer oto this is that Moses had discovered Uranus, a previously unknown "god" among the seven other "planets" which all the world had long recognozed as Gods.

The death of the Egyptian religion was unavoidable since this new discovery was a SCIENTIFIC proof for the God of Moses, and implied a God who was above all those others who were so unaware of His observation of them that none of the religions had even mentioned Uranus, forever called YHVH thereafter to the Jews.

uranus.jpg

Exodus 3:3-5 And Moses said, I will now turn aside...(from my shepherding tonight, here on this mountain), and... (reminded of my royal training in the art and Egyptian wisdom of Astronomy), ...see this great sight, why...(in the midst of this), the bush... (or branching constellation of stars in the heavens above) is not burnt, (i.e.; Hebrew meaning: spent out, motionless, not moving).

And when the LORD (of his Unconscious Mind: [Luke 17:21]) saw that he turned aside to see, (that is, Moses realized this was the sign of a planet, a moving light across the Zodiac), ... God called to him out of the midst of the bush... (or branching constellation of stars in the heavens above) ... and said, Moses, Moses! And he (God) said, (in the inner voice of this incredible insight), "Here am I, (an never noticed planet, Uranus)."

And he said, (in the inner voice of this insight), Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest,....... (is the foundation for all earthly religions, the Planetarium wherein you have discovered a new planet, a new God in the heavens, Uranus: [I am "the bright and morning star:" [Rev 22:16]), ...
... is holy ground, (and to you has been revealed the UNSEEN GOD among the seven known planets).

Ps82

Dave,
I'm on the way out the door. Hopefully I'll be back this evening and pick up with you and egyptianmuslim.

dave3712

Dave,
I'm on the way out the door. Hopefully I'll be back this evening and pick up with you and egyptianmuslim.

OK...
I'll keep my eye on this thread until then.

I want to get to the place where I show Egyptianmuslim how this theological hypothesis of Moses having spotted Uranus explains the rest of Exodus, the plagues and especially the conversion of the Pharaoh to monotheism.

When Exodus says the rivers (the Jews) in Egypt turned red with blood, it is using the ancient symbolic concepts for relgious conversion.

elisabeth e

2) Prophets did miracles?
Only certain Moses, Elijah, and Jesus (who passed on that ability to another follower), actually did miracles.

You just were reproved on this yesterday.

Daniel, Jonah and Elisha performed miracles as well as other prophets.

elisabeth e

Clearly, the ONLY modern rational answer oto this is that Moses had discovered Uranus...

...none of the religions had even mentioned Uranus...

It isn't rational to conclude that Moses discovered Uranus when there is no mention of Uranus by Judaism, either.

Again, you are making things up.

Not to mention that while Uranus is barely visible to the naked eye on the clearest of nights, it is so distant from the earth that it's motion is nearly undetectable and it is indistinguishable from any other star in the night sky.

Its apparent magnitude fluctuates so it is not always visible even when the sky is ideal, especially considering that there is a 41 year period to go from aphelion, the most poorly-placed orbital position for observation from the Earth, to perihelion.

All these factors contribute to why the planet was not discovered until a few hundred years ago.

Moses did not discover the planet. You have no valid reason to claim that he did. It is highly irrational to make such a claim based on ZERO evidence or your parenthetical intrusions.

elisabeth e

How do you reconcile what you say here with the idea that Christ came to change our thinking, or "hearts," i.e.; minds?

What is your position on Christian Counseling?
Is that NOT in the realm of "psychobabbling," as you refer to the secular study and research into the disciplines of psychology and sociology???

No, David.

Your psychobabbling has nothing to do with the disciplines of psychology or sociology.

You hae shown to have an absolute failure of understanding of those disciplines and the things you discuss are completely detached from any actual understanding of psychology or the concepts associated with it.

egyptianmuslim

egyptianmuslim,

I had asked you this:
Did God appear to any of your holy men / prophets?
Islam does not make any distinction between Muhammed and all other prophets
Q 2:136. Say (an order from God to Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

Q2:285. . The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

Q 3:84. Say (O Muhammad ): "We believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob) and Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] and what was given to Musa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allah) we have submitted (in Islam)."

But there is a story in which the soul of muhammed was ascended to the heaven and he saw the signs of God .

Q 17:1 1. Glorified (and Exalted) be He (Allah) Who took His slave (Muhammad ) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to the farthest mosque (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad ) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.

But you should know that the miracles are only beneficial to the people who saw the miracles but it is a story for the others
Was it that sometime between Adam ... Abraham ... and the time of Moses that someone had planted in his mind the idea that God could be seen?

If from Adam to Moses ... all people hearing from God had already known that God only communicates by the voice of his Spirit to man's spirit ... then where in the world did Moses come up with the idea to even ask this question: "Show me (Yourself), [/U]that I may look upon You."

This makes me more curious about the days of Abraham ... and now about the days of Adam ... and what is written in your holy words about their relationships with the ONE God.

Are there even a few small clues (hints) that anyone from Adam to Abraham ... to Moses had some exceptional experiences with the ONE God, whcih could have been passed down to the time of Moses to encourage him to ask to SEE God's presence.

The people naturally think that God is human-like but His ability and will is unlimited.
When i`m young i had thoughs that my father has a great friendship with God and He gives him money.

I'd appreciate your research and your reply.
Have a nice day.
You are nice and good christian man, i hope all success for you, thank you very much

Ps82

Hello dave,
I'm not going to be an easy person to convince that the ideas of ancient Egyptian "gods" influenced Moses as to what he saw within the bush that did not burn up, but I will try to look at what you have written to see if I find some merit in this theory... or, at least some points with which I can agree.

You wrote:
Clearly, the ONLY modern rational answer to this (question about what gave Moses the idea that there was something about God that could be SEEN) is that Moses had discovered Uranus, a previously unknown "god" among the seven other "planets" which all the world had long recognozed as Gods.

Well, I've never studied other religions, but I do know that some people on earth somewhere at sometime must have worshiped the sun, moon, stars, and planets. I personally became very interested in the constellations and their ancient meanings when I had a very unusual dream ... or vision in my sleep at night.

With some help from some Christian friends on line I was guided to a book called The Witness of the Stars, by E.W. Bullinger and to a manipulative night time sky chart found on line. Within both of these resources and with the constellation chart in the back of the book I found the exact constellation picture I had seen in my dream ... its meaning was interpreted within the Bullinger book.

Obviously, this personal miracle let me know that ancient people knew how to read the story of God and his Messiah by knowing how to interpret the story assigned to the constellations. Yet, the book did not single out individual plants as "gods." I will be clueless about this.

You wrote:
The death of the Egyptian religion was unavoidable since this new discovery was a SCIENTIFIC proof for the God of Moses, and implied a God who was above all those others who were so unaware of His observation of them that none of the religions had even mentioned Uranus, forever called YHVH thereafter to the Jews.

Well, that's an interesting perspective. So,is this what you're saying:

Because Moses discovered the planet Uranus ... (and at the same time that he discovered it ... God showed up and spoke to him from out of the bush that seemed to be on fire without burning up)... and from then on people dropped their worship of all the other planets and only believed in Uranus because the living God had shown up and spoke to Moses when Moses discovered the new planet? Right???

You quoted from:
Exodus 3:3-5 And Moses said, I will now turn aside...(from my shepherding tonight, here on this mountain), and... (reminded of my royal training in the art and Egyptian wisdom of Astronomy), ...see this great sight, why...(in the midst of this), the bush... (or branching constellation of stars in the heavens above) is not burnt, (i.e.; Hebrew meaning: spent out, motionless, not moving).

I don't get the part about why he thought it was unusual that a constellation of stars was motionless? Do you think that God performed a miracle and stopped one particular individual constellation from moving that night along with the others and that Moses just happened to notice this?

I like figurative language and thoughts of ancient foreshadows as much as anyone seeking tidbits of truth from Biblical scripture ... but, sorry, I do not comprehend your new ideas.

You wrote:
And when the LORD (of his Unconscious Mind: [Luke 17:21]) saw that he turned aside to see, (that is, Moses realized this was the sign of a planet, a moving light across the Zodiac), ... God called to him out of the midst of the bush... (or branching constellation of stars in the heavens above) ... and said, Moses, Moses! And he (God) said, (in the inner voice of this incredible insight), "Here am I, (an never noticed planet, Uranus)."

Forgive me here for repeating things, but I am trying to wrap my mind around what you think was truth for Moses.
He is looking at the constellation and hears God's voice inside his spirit ... who tells Moses that HE (the true God) exists there.

Lastly:
And he said, (in the inner voice of this insight), Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest,....... (is the foundation for all earthly religions, the Planetarium wherein you have discovered a new planet, a new God in the heavens, Uranus: [I am "the bright and morning star:" [Rev 22:16]), ...
... is holy ground, (and to you has been revealed the UNSEEN GOD among the seven known planets).

Dave, if you will name for me the constellation that contains Uranus, I will look in my Bullinger book to see if I can find the ancient name of that constellation and see what Bullinger found out about that constellation.

elisabeth e

Dave, if you will name for me the constellation that contains Uranus, I will look in my Bullinger book to see if I can find the ancient name of that constellation and see what Bullinger found out about that constellation.

Uranus is not contained within a single constellation. It does not even remain within the zodiac constellations.

You would have to know what year David wants his claims to apply to and then transverse backwards until you reach the specific constellation that Uranus was in for that time period.

When Flamsteen was making his star catalogue he had documented Uranus as 34 Tauri in 1690. He documented it again on 5 other occassions, never realizing it was a planet, not a star.

2 times he had documented it in the Taurus constellation and then in 1715 he had documented it another four times as a star in the Leo constellation as it slowly moved position in the night sky. It again was discovered in 1756, but in the the Aquarius constellation.

RevTestament

Clearly, the ONLY modern rational answer oto this is that Moses had discovered Uranus, a previously unknown "god" among the seven other "planets" which all the world had long recognozed as Gods.

uranus.jpg

Keypurr,
Your thread has been hijacked by a ....[groping for words]. Seriously Dave, what planet are you from?-- oh, California, that explains it.

Ps82

Uranus is not contained within a single constellation. It does not even remain within the zodiac constellations.

You would have to know what year David wants his claims to apply to and then transverse backwards until you reach the specific constellation that Uranus was in for that time period.

When Flamsteen was making his star catalogue he had documented Uranus as 34 Tauri in 1690. He documented it again on 5 other occassions, never realizing it was a planet, not a star.

2 times he had documented it in the Taurus constellation and then in 1715 he had documented it another four times as a star in the Leo constellation as it slowly moved position in the night sky. It again was discovered in 1756, but in the the Aquarius constellation.

Hi elizebeth,
Well, according to "Witness in the Stars" and another more recent version of its content ... there is a story of God's work written within the constellations and their stars... particularly within their more ancient names. I don't remember reading in these books that Uranus had some sort of role to play in reading them. But I became curious about that point with Dave's comments.

For instance, I could probably give you a summary of what is told of God's plans as read within Leo and Aquarius by using this book.

I still haven't figured out if Dave thinks that Uranus should be worshiped as God ... or that he thinks Moses saw Uranus within a particular constellation, and that Moses knew about the ancient accounts of stories written within them and understood that God was about to reveal himself ... and that HE actually did at the event when HE spoke to Moses from within the bush that was not consumed. Dave seems to insinuate that from that point forward the ancient Egyptian myths began to fade away ... and the acceptance of the ONE real God began to increase.

The night-time vision (dream) that I had, which was identified for me by Christinas friends from on-line had to do with the constellation named Bootes... which is described this way.
quote:
"This is only one chapter of the First Book, but it contains the outline of the whole volume, complete in itself, so far as it regards the Person of the Coming One. Like the Book of Genesis, it is the seed-plot which contains the whole, all the rest being merely the development of the many grand details which are included and shut up within it. It is only one chapter out of twelve (chapters), but it distinctly foreshadows the END -even "the sufferings of Christ and the glory which should follow."

They constellation sight I found on-line is a manipulative constellation sky. It can go forward and back in time. I have not downloaded the program ... because I have an old laptop ... and I have a concern about its memory crashing.

Now, I would never accept the worship of Uranus ... and I do believe that scripture bears out that the image of God, named LORD, did appear to Moses within the fire/light of the bush and spoke to him.

Dave seems to believe that God spoke to Moses ... but just didn't also appear.

Ps82

Hello again egyptianmuslim
First this quote interests me. When reading it with my revelation that God created a visible presence that he created specifically for his personal use to reveal himself within the creation ... and then actually used it , makes me wonder about this specific line.

"We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob),

Which is found in your quote:
Islam does not make any distinction between Muhammed and all other prophets
Q 2:136. Say (an order from God to Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

My question to consider about this point is:

What was IT that was "SENT DOWN" to them?

In another part of your same quote another (a separate) statement was made:

"AND THAT which HAS BEEN GIVEN TO Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord.

One thing was SENT DOWN ... while another separate thing WAS GIVEN UNTO

The fact that these are listed as two things rather than saying THAT WHICH WAS SENT DOWN AND GIVEN UNTO Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses

The verse you also shared:
...unto Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them

The pronouns "their" and "them" refer to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the 12 of Israel, the prophets, and Jesus. So, this does seem to mean that the teachings of Muhammad does not make a distinction between any of THEM, because the ONE God talked to each of them.

So, this leaves open the conclusion that there can be made A DISTINCTION between THAT which WAS SENT DOWN ... and THAT which WAS GIVEN UNTO.

Now, you may not accept this due to what you believe ... but I think that you will have to admit ... that the actual wording of your quote leaves open a possibility that these are TWO separate things God shared with these selected men.

My beliefs tell me that these two items listed in your verses can refer to the IMAGE of God being SENT DOWN upon the earth among men ... (which matches my Bible) ... and that the thing which WAS GIVEN UNTO men was the spiritual WORD of God - revealing truth and revelation from Him spirit to spirit - (which matches my Bibile).

Now I will take a close look at your last two quotes, but will respond to them in a separate post.

Ps82

Egyptianmuslim,
continued with your quotes:
Q2:285. . The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

Now, here is another very interesting quote you've given with many possibilities.
Q2:285. . The Messenger (Muhammad ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers.

Now, what ever IT was that WAS SENT DOWN UNTO HIM ,Muhammad believed in IT ... and so did the "believers" (BTW, I'm not sure whether the noun "believers" refers to the Jews or the Christians ... but either way ... Muhammad said that his beliefs about WHAT WAS SENT DOWN are the same between these two groups.

Wow, that amazing! It's is so nice when people seem to agree!

This is the way in which they are said to both agree:
"Each one believes in Allah (the ONE God and Creator) , His (God's)Angels (visible beings sent unto men), His Books (His written WORD), and His Messengers (believe in either the prophets to whom HE sent words of revelation for people AND/OR believe in the visible angelic presences He sent with revelation unto humanity).

They both were said to believe in visible angelic beings that could be and were sent down within creation to appear unto men ... created visible beings that could be used by God to deliver messages personally from Him.

Now, just wow. This is matching what I believe perfectly. I believe that God created visibility ... then created beings that could appear and even behold the things God created for them to see. I believe that men can see with their eyes "super-natural presences sent from God ... when God wants to reveal them to our eyes!!!

continued with specific comments:
They (the believers) say, "We (the followers of Muhummad) make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they (the believers) say, "We hear, and we obey. [and We (also) seek] Your (our Lord's) Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You (Our Lord) is the return (of all)."

Well, that is so comforting to my heart:
... Believers and Muslims were said to bot believe in their LORD ... and to hear Him, obey Him, seek His forgiveness, and understood that it is unto Him (Our Lord) is the return (of all.)

So far so Good.

BUT I have a question for you, egyptianmuslim, that is THE KEY to understanding:
Who is IT that we both (believers and Muslims) are to worship, obey, and believe? Who is the LORD?

Now, you give me your Muslim version ... and I'll give you my personal Christian perspective. BTW- just so you will know, not all Christians accept my conclusions...

One more verse to go. Oh the fullness of revelation from God. Next post!

Ps82

egyptianmuslim,
Your last previous quote for me seems to be a repeat of Q 2:136:
Q 3:84. Say (O Muhammad ): "We (Muslims) believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob) and Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] and what was given to Musa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allah) we have submitted in Islam)."

I'm assuming that We in Islam have submitted to HIM (the Lord of both believers and followers of Muhummad).

Right? Once again ... the important question to ask is: Exactly, who is the Lord?

You wrote:
But there is a story in which the soul of muhammed was ascended to the heaven and he saw the signs of God .

Well, egyptianmuslim, at least Muhammed reveals to Muslims that there are things THAT CAN BE SEEN. This truth is a basic foundation of the things I see in my studies of my Bible.

quote:
Q 17:1 1. Glorified (and Exalted) be He (Allah) Who took His slave (Muhammad ) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to the farthest mosque (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad ) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.

Just wow!!!!
All of a sudden ... I'm seeing a plural pronoun!!! WE!!!
quote:
He (Allah) Who took His slave (Muhammad ) for a journey by night from Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) to the farthest mosque (in Jerusalem), the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, in order that We might show him (Muhammad ) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.)

Now, until the antecedent that matches the pronoun "WE" is correctly determined ... this verse in not understandable.

The choices that you and I can find within the text are these:

Allah is the WE who show Muhammad the vision of the farthest Mosque in Jerusalem and was the WE who blessed IT as a holy place...

OR

We (Muslims) have blessed (the site of Jerusalem), in order that We might show him (Muhammad) of Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.)

But does that make sense? The faith of the Muslim people stemmed from the teachings of Muhammad ... so how could the followers SHOW THE TEACHER ... the ((proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.)?

Wouldn't the TEACHER show the followers?
Maybe you would like to share more with me about your interpretation of this verse.

So, the misunderstood antecedent for WE makes this verse very interesting.
If Allah (the ONE most high God is the God with a plural invisible nature) then HE matches things that are said about HIM as being (WE, OUR, US, THEY, and THEM) matches what is written in my Bible.

Lastly you have made some personal remarks:
But you should know that the miracles are only beneficial to the people who saw the miracles but it is a story for the others

I get your point ... because I have had dreams of the night, visions of the day, heard words of knowledge inside my spirit, received prophetic revelations of things that would and did happen in my future, and heard the audible voice of God call my name.

To me they mean God is real, alive, and knows what is going on in my life ... and cares for me personally ... but to others they are taken as "stories to be pondered."

You wrote:
The people naturally think that God is human-like but His ability and will is unlimited.
When i`m young i had thoughts that my father has a great friendship with God and He gives him money.

I find that it is difficult for most people to think of God as being human-like, but it is the words of my Holy Bible that reveals to me that mankind was created after HIS IMAGE (a visible thing) and after HIS likeness (Genesis 1:26-27) ... and that God was able to share HIS IMAGE with the Savior Jesus.
Colossians 1:15
(Jesus) who is the IMAGE OF GOD (manifested in flesh and blood), (the image being) the first born of all creatures...

I accept this truth ... and this tells me that God had ONE image and he shared ITS look with the first man Adam ... and that when the invisible WORD of God was manifested among men as Emmanuel - then HE also shared ITS same look ... and, therefore HIS appearance as the IMAGE OF GOD as flesh made HIM look like any other mere man.

But John 1 tells us that HE was The WORD of God ... and was The LIGHT of the World ... who had come as flesh among men ... yet men did not recognize who HE really was.

So, I believe it is hard for people to believe that God could manifest a created living presence of a male form and use IT to represent HIM within his own creation.