What is the express image of God?

RBBI

I do not see a pre-existed Jesus, I see a Christ as the first of all crestion.

Here's the interesting thing about that. He, the Holy Seed, is the ONLY BEGOTTEN ONE of the Father. This is why the writer made a point about Abraham's seed, that it was one and not many. Yet Abraham was promised multitudes. This is how that's reconciled.

Only begotten means there is no other, and it cannot be Yeshua the man because a seed bears fruit after it's own kind, and His own kind is the Father.

RBBI

I think you can answer that by yourself but if you have trouble. By His Father for ministry.

Then if by God, then the flesh man you see, who is the covering for the Seed, was lacking something, and we are told what that something was. The Holy Seed that had grown to maturity in him needed His "head" covered, and the covering for Him is the Father.

So He could say, as the Seed, I am in the Father (covering) and the Father is in Me (Holy Seed that came from the Father). Up to that point, He could only say that the Father was in Him.

keypurr

Show scripture.

Think BR.

Jesus was born into the world that God created through his son.

What does that tell you?

The true son existed at the creation. The true son is the exact copy of the Father who is a spirit. That makes the true son a spirit. Not a man. The true son needed a body to dwell in, Heb 10:5.
The true son was given the fullness of the Father, that is power. Jesus received that power at his anointing, Acts 10:38. The true son was SENT from heaven, not born into the world. Jesus is the flesh son, the body God provided for his spirit son. Remember the dove BR. Jesus was anointed with the spirit son of the father.

It was then God declared that this was his son. It was then that the spirit took Jesus into the wilderness for forty days. Why do you think that was needed?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Think BR.

Jesus was born into the world that God created through his son.

What does that tell you?

The true son existed at the creation. The true son is the exact copy of the Father who is a spirit. That makes the true son a spirit. Not a man. The true son needed a body to dwell in, Heb 10:5.
The true son was given the fullness of the Father, that is power. Jesus received that power at his anointing, Acts 10:38. The true son was SENT from heaven, not born into the world. Jesus is the flesh son, the body God provided for his spirit son. Remember the dove BR. Jesus was anointed with the spirit son of the father.

It was then God declared that this was his son. It was then that the spirit took Jesus into the wilderness for forty days. Why do you think that was needed?

You have called Jesus a god. You do not have to say anything else. You are not a Christian friend to believe such a thing. Christians are monotheists. You have proven yourself a polytheist.

keypurr

Then if by God, then the flesh man you see, who is the covering for the Seed, was lacking something, and we are told what that something was. The Holy Seed that had grown to maturity in him needed His "head" covered, and the covering for Him is the Father.

So He could say, as the Seed, I am in the Father (covering) and the Father is in Me (Holy Seed that came from the Father). Up to that point, He could only say that the Father was in Him.

We use different words but we seem to end in the same place my friend. I pray that I can get the knowledge you seem to have. I have had to pull this out of Greek to English translations which we agree has distorted the meaning of the verses. I wonder where Christian churches would be today if Greek was not used.

keypurr

You have called Jesus a god. You do not have to say anything else. You are not a Christian friend to believe such a thing. Christians are monotheists. You have proven yourself a polytheist.

God called him O God, then said God your God.
How do you explain that BR?

This is why I think that Greek was a bad language to translate from or to.
Greek just does have the words needed to show the truth.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God called him O God, then said God your God.
How do you explain that BR?

This is why I think that Greek was a bad language to translate from or to.
Greek just does have the words needed to show the truth.

All you need do is read what you wrote. It is polytheism plain and simple.

keypurr

more than one God which you have already expressed. I believe you had the audacity to call Him (Jesus) a lesser God. That grieves my spirit.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

How many God's are spoken of here?

Is the Book of Hebrews wrong?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

How many God's are spoken of here?

Is the Book of Hebrews wrong?
No problem. They are both Capital G aren't they. Check your AENT. Both are Elohim.

keypurr

BR, John was Polytheist also.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.