ECT What is Preterism

Interplanner

Ok

No one lives forever in their earthly bodies.

We live forever in our glorified spiritual bodies.

Paul explains this in 1 Cor 15

We can only have eternal life by faith in Christ Jesus.

I don't know where you heard that.

The first resurrection happened in 70AD.

Correct.

Because the resurrection happened in 70AD, since then (70AD) believers instantly receive their glorified spiritual bodies upon physical death.

Paul explains it in 1 Cor 15

The "new heavens and new earth" refers to the new covenant.

As for planet earth:

(Ecc 1:4) Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.

Compare to Ecc 1:4.

Either there's a contradiction, or the earth and heavens in Psalm refer to the old covenant, and not the physical earth.

Refers to the resurrection that took place in 70AD

Well, one thing you aren't familiar with Tet, is that there are many Hebraisms about 'for ever' (about kingdoms, the earth, cities, people) that mean no such thing because only the Creator is self-existing forever. The expression often means simply 'beyond change that matters to us.' Yours is not quite the point of Eccl 1:4.

john w

Hall of Fame
His plagiarism was spurtial, and that makes it okay.

Look to the New Jerusalem, in the new heavens and new earth, above, which is the New Covenant, and the land promises, which are fulfilled in Christ, as "land" does not mean "land," according to Josephus, Russsell, Wikipedia, and not your "fallable" men teachers, on earth, which really does not mean "earth," terion of mus, in contrast to troll-ette Tellalie's infallible teachers, ....

You're in denial.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, one thing you aren't familiar with Tet, is that there are many Hebraisms about 'for ever' (about kingdoms, the earth, cities, people) that mean no such thing because only the Creator is self-existing forever. The expression often means simply 'beyond change that matters to us.' Yours is not quite the point of Eccl 1:4.

The earth doesn't get destroyed by fire, and then a brand new planet earth created to take its place.

john w

Hall of Fame
The earth doesn't get destroyed by fire, and then a brand new planet earth created to take its place.

Get off this site, as we smell your sulfur/dung, even through the computer, you anti-Semite/dispie hater, and perverter of the gospel of Christ:

The accuser of the brethren, admitted anti-Semite, Tellalie, asserts that all those who take a dispensational viewpoint, are anti-Christ-on record:

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-Tellalie

This is satanic Preterism:

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.."-Craigie, thed admitted anti Semite

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

You vile accuser of the brethren, admitted anti-Semite, obsessed psychopath, and troll.

"….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel"-devil boy Craigie

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

=satanic

john w

Hall of Fame

The accuser of the brethren, admitted anti-Semite, Tellalie, asserts that all those who take a dispensational viewpoint, are anti-Christ-on record:

"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-Tellalie

I instructed you to get off this site, you pathetic, no life, obsessed psychopath, accuser of the brethren, whose main mission, from your daddy devil, is to divide the boc, and demonstrate, like father, like son....

john w

Hall of Fame
I do believe in the physical resurrection of the body.

However, I believe it already happened.
Satanic, as he, on record, asserts that all members of the boc, are not promised the adoption, the redemption of the body, which, by definition, is physical, as that was just reserved for the believers up until 70 AD. Made up.

No scripture teaches that satanic "doctrine," as your daddy the devil taught you that,and this, anti-Semite:

"The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was..."-Tellalie

john w

Hall of Fame
I do believe in the physical resurrection of the body.

However, I believe it already happened.

It is promised to all OT saints, satanist, and the redemption of the body,"which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession," to wit, the adoption, is promised to all respective members of the boc, and your satanic, arbritrary, "already happened in AD 70....no longer applies," has no reasonable, plausible, explanation, except for, "Well, if it is promised to all members of the boc, and the resurrection, to all OT saints, then AD 70-ism/Preterism" is false..."

"The Apostle Paul was the biggest anti-Semite there ever was..."-little arms Craigie

How long have you been a perverter, and anti-Semite, no chin Craigie?

Right Divider

Body part
He plagiarized the above, from his "fallable men" teachers:

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/heavenandearth.htm

An excerpt:

"In Isaiah 51:13 God said that He had "stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth" Once again, is God speaking here of the literal heavens and earth?

Read on in this same passage to verse 16: "And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foun¬dations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people."

Read that verse again. It could not be talking of the formation of the literal heavens and earth, for that had taken place more than 3,000 years before! So, then, what is He talking about? The verse explains itself. He is talking about "Zion." He is talk¬ing about "my people" In other words, He is talking about Israel. He is talking in this verse about the formation of Israel."

The little arms fraud, feigning, for years, that he never follows the teachings of men/fallable men, such as Darby, Bullinger......that we dispies follow, and yet I catch the punk, in every thread, just plagiarizing/copynpasting, word for word, the teachings of his alleged infallible AD 70/Preterist "teachers."

http://planetpreterist.com/content/heaven-and-earth-two-witnesses-covenant
"Like the Temple, circumcision, and the tablets of stone, the heavens and earth represent the entire first covenant, or the Law."

And on, and on...
Wowsers. That crap is even dumber that I could have imagined. No wonder Tet is such a dummy.

God's Truth

Thank you.

No one lives forever in their earthly bodies.

We live forever in our glorified spiritual bodies.

Paul explains this in 1 Cor 15
I agree, except were we meant to die or not. That is the question.

We can only have eternal life by faith in Christ Jesus.

That is right.

However, it is important to understand that we were meant to live forever, because God is going to give us back what the devil took away. If you do not believe we were meant to live forever, then I do not think you will see the importance of having our physical bodies redeemed. It seems that you believe that God just compensated for what the devil had done instead of making it the way it was meant to be.

I don't know where you heard that.

The first resurrection happened in 70AD.

Our first resurrection is when we are saved.

Scriptures that support the first resurrection, that of our spirits going to heaven with Jesus, before we die a physical death…
1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.
Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

Correct.

Because the resurrection happened in 70AD, since then (70AD) believers instantly receive their glorified spiritual bodies upon physical death.
Paul explains it in 1 Cor 15
If there will not be a new earth, why does the scriptures say this world will wear out and perish?
The "new heavens and new earth" refers to the new covenant.

As for planet earth:

(Ecc 1:4) Generations come and generations go, but the earth remains forever.

What about the scripture that I gave about the earth wearing out?

Compare to Ecc 1:4.

Either there's a contradiction, or the earth and heavens in Psalm refer to the old covenant, and not the physical earth.

How does it explain one scripture saying the earth will wear out and the other saying it will not? Why cannot it just as well be about this literal earth and the other scripture about the literal new earth?

Refers to the resurrection that took place in 70AD
But the earth still decays.

iamaberean

Where is it you think that you will go when you physically die, until your alleged rapture/resurrection takes place?

1Co 15:41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
1Co 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
1Co 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
1Co 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
1Co 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1Co 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1Co 15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1Co 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
1Co 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
1Co 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

SaulToPaul 2

Look to the New Jerusalem, in the new heavens and new earth, above, which is the New Covenant, and the land promises, which are fulfilled in Christ, as "land" does not mean "land," according to Josephus, Russsell, Wikipedia, and not your "fallable" men teachers, on earth, which really does not mean "earth," terion of mus, in contrast to troll-ette Tellalie's infallible teachers, ....

You're in denial.

Genesis 1:1 (KJV)

See chapter 1 where the LORD added firmament to the old covenant.