ECT What is Preterism

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have absolutely no respect for "TetTroll."

You claim to be a follower of Paul's gospel.

However, you believe the exact opposite of what Paul taught because you have chosen to be a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Your Dispensationalism claims that there will be sin offerings required from God in the future, as described in the following verse:

(Ezekiel 40:39 KJV) And in the porch of the gate were two tables on this side, and two tables on that side, to slay thereon the burnt offering and the sin offering and the trespass offering.

The Apostle Paul taught the exact opposite of what your Dispensationalism teaches.

IOW, you don't follow Paul, you follow Darby.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, I do know.

There isn't going to be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.

That's because the Lord Jesus Christ made a one time sacrifice for ALL sin for ALL time.

One of the biggest fundamental flaws of Dispensationalism is the claim that animal sacrifices for sin will be required by God in the future.

Tellalie, an accuser of the brethren, like his daddy the devil:

All sins were paid for at the cross for all time (past, present, and future).

Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.

You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross.

Little arms, wimpie Craigie, on records, asserts that one can:

-"slap Christ," thus asserting that his work is not good enough, and continue to assert that, til death, and...

-teach anti-Christ doctrine(as he accused Tam of, and others).

And still, they are saved.

On record.

Ask him. If he denies it, I will provide the quotes.

He is a perverter of the gospel of Christ, a spineless wimp, with no backbone, only here, to cause division, among the boc(which excludes him), per his daddy devil's orders.

Ask him.

Right, little arms devil boy?

____

Tellalie-on record--you can deny NC, which he asserts is "slapping Christ," is asserting that the Lord's work 2000 years ago "wasn't good enough," and hold that belief, until death, snd have anti Christ beliefs ....still be saved:

"Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post

This really isn't about p-ism or d-ism. Never has been. It's all about defending false gospels of works by those who reject the true saving Gospel of grace, which requires opposing MAD, the stronghold of the grace Gospel here on TOL. That's what all these threads are ultimately about. Stop chasing the weasel around the mulberry bush and drop preterism -- nail Tet down on the place of his own efforts in justification and sanctification. He'll dodge it, weasel, slander Darby but if you keep it up and ignore his bait it'll make him go away for awhile. I watched him get REALLY uncomfortable when this line of inquiry was pursued."

"Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?You're nuts! "-Christ hater Tellalie

Again...
"Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post

Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?

You're nuts!"

Me:

"So, Craigie-musty allegedly "deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins," and has "anti-Christ beliefs."

Is he lost, sweetie?"-John W

Silence.

" Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post

I see.

Now it's clear why you will accept the salvation testimony of anyone except MADs who stick to the DBR of Christ as the only saving Good News. Anyone else who simply "believes in Jesus" is saved and in fellowship with you but we are not.

Honestly glad we have finally got that cleared up. The past two hours sitting here was well worth it just to finally hear from your own mouth what gospel you believe."

"I never said you or any other MADist isn't saved. I said you are a legalist. "-Tellalie

There you go, TOL audience. The spineless wimp, on record, asserts that you can be saved, even if one:

-denies the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross,

-claims the above wasn't good enough for all sins,

-has "anti-Christ beliefs

Once again mysteryboy, you deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins, you claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement.

You adhere to these anti-Christ beliefs, and then you think your going to lecture me on grace?

You're nuts!"

"So, Craigie-musty allegedly "deny the one time sacrifice for sins on the cross. You claim it wasn't good enough for all sins," and has "anti-Christ beliefs."

Is he lost, sweetie?"-saint John W

Craigie says he is not lost.

You spineless, little weasel, a worthless punk, having no reason, for even being on TOL, much less professing that he is a "Christian."

You weak mind/frame, wimp. Even you know it.

All sins were paid for at the cross for all time (past, present, and future).

Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.

You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross.

And you, wicked perverter, hater of Christ, assert that one can be anti-Christ, you demon, saint Judas asserter, and still be saved, you devil boy-your own words, Christ rejector, misearable, pitiful punk:

"Quote Originally Posted by musterion View Post

This really isn't about p-ism or d-ism. Never has been. It's all about defending false gospels of works by those who reject the true saving Gospel of grace, which requires opposing MAD, the stronghold of the grace Gospel here on TOL. That's what all these threads are ultimately about. Stop chasing the weasel around the mulberry bush and drop preterism -- nail Tet down on the place of his own efforts in justification and sanctification. He'll dodge it, weasel, slander Darby but if you keep it up and ignore his bait it'll make him go away for awhile. I watched him get REALLY uncomfortable when this line of inquiry was pursued."-musty

"heir denies the New Covenant...They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel"-devil boy Craigie

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

He is on record-you can:

-deny the New Covenant , which he says "is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross, and that means, according to his own words,"If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross…"
-deny the New Covenant, which is rejecting/not adhering to Paul's gospel
-have anti-Christ beliefs

And you are still saved.

That, folks, is the definition of "satanic."

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

Watch the punk come back, and, as his MO, being the habitual liar, and weasel, that he is, wine/cry/pine, as anti thinking, emotionalluy distraught punks like him do, "I never said....You misquoted me....You lied about what I said....I never said...."

Watch....Observe, the ensuing deception, from wimpy, obsessed Craigie.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
"All dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tellalie

"Darby followers don't believe that. Darby followers claim there will be animal sacrifices for sin in the future.You are anti-Christ when it comes to what was accomplished at the cross."-Tellalie

Did you know, according to Tellalie, that all dispensationalists are anti-Christ, per the above-his words?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You claim to be a follower of Paul's gospel.

However, you believe the exact opposite of what Paul taught because you have chosen to be a follower of John Nelson Darby.

Your Dispensationalism claims that there will be sin offerings required from God in the future, as described in the following verse:

(Ezekiel 40:39 KJV) And in the porch of the gate were two tables on this side, and two tables on that side, to slay thereon the burnt offering and the sin offering and the trespass offering.

The Apostle Paul taught the exact opposite of what your Dispensationalism teaches.

:rotfl:

john w

Hall of Fame

That's rich, coming from a punk, an accuser of the brethren, that follows the gospel that Judas preached, and is unemployed, staying at home, all day long, in his weasel/rate "home," on TOL, 16 hours/day, as an obsessed psyco path, as he sponges off others, an infidel, not following Paul:

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

musterion

So let me get this straight. On the one hand, Tet says that I and other MADs deny the one-time death burial and resurrection of Christ for our justification, which anyone who knows anything about what Paul taught would indicate that such a person simply is not saved.

On the other hand, Tet refuses to say that we're not saved, despite what he says we believe.

That about it?

john w

Hall of Fame
So let me get this straight. On the one hand, Tet says that I and other MADs deny the one-time death burial and resurrection of Christ for our justification, which anyone who knows anything about what Paul taught would indicate that such a person simply is not saved.

On the other hand, Tet refuses to say that we're not saved, despite what he says we believe.

That about it?

Correct. The psycho path, troll, accuser of the brethren, is so obsessed, he can't keep track of all of his lies, hypocrisies, contradictions, spins, as he is twisted in a bunch of strings, ropes, yarn, neurons, cobwebs.....

john w

Hall of Fame

That about it?

Again:

"heir denies the New Covenant...They are deniers of the new covenant….. Dispensationalists deny the New Covenant.Dispensationalists claim Jesus is going to oversee animal sacrifices. Dispensationalists claim God still has a plan with certain fleshly people. These beliefs are a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross….You can't deny the New Covenant, and at the same time claim to adhere to Paul's gospel.Denying the New Covenant & Adhering to Paul's Gospel are mutually exclusive…. Denying the new covenant is a MAJOR point in my career.A denial of the New Covenant is a slap in the face to what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross… If you deny the New Covenant is in place right now, then you deny what Jesus accomplished on the cross… The New Covenant was implemented with the shed blood of Christ Jesus.If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross..”- Craigie/Corky Tet. The Clown

"If you deny the NC, then you deny what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.."-Craigie

Vs.

"I never said someone was saved or not saved based on whether or not they believe the NC is in place today."-Tellalie

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
NCT is a form of antinomianism. NCT adherents hold that Our Lord, in some sense, brought a new, better, and higher law, virtually denying Him as the lawgiver on Sinai in the first place, and implying an imperfection in God, since the Psalmist and the very nature of God teaches us that the Law of the Lord is perfect (complete, sufficient, not needing correction, etc.). The reality is that Our Lord came and in the Sermon on The Mount corrected the Pharisaical perversions of the moral law, not abolishing the Decalogue, but reclaiming the right understanding of it. It is a most grievous and consequentially wicked error.

Within NCT folk, there is such an animus toward law. The NCT folks take certain antithetical-sounding statements by Paul, which then constitute their formal principle of theology. In practical terms, NCT adherents will usually be found in conformity (after a fashion) with most of the moral law
the 4th commandment excepted. I think NCT really do want to follow the Lord, but they also want to think of discipleship in terms that leave obedience almost out of sight.

Consider the way NCT person will read Jer.31:34. The Christian doesn't need to "hear" the law, because it is already pre-formed and perfected on the heart. "Obedience" is more a matter of re-accustomization to the re-calibrated internal compass. The disjunct between the way faith and obedience operated in the OT and the way it happens in the NT age is total. In NCT, Christianity is fundamentally a NEW religion. Sigh.

I think NCT is basically dispensationalism that has been significantly purged of some distinctive elements, and reformulated through influences that include historic covenant-theology. NCT has gone further than "progressive" dispensationalism, but I think they are both on a continuum of modification.

The NCT hostility to anything that feels like a legal principle leads to semantic games with regard to the commands of Our Lord or Apostolic imperatives. If you don't like law, then these can't be "laws." Within NCT, they are but guidance to the Spirit within the Christian, or some such. They sound like directions, but really they are more like descriptions of "what Christians do when led by the Spirit." Only the flesh, in reaction to the law, still engages in disobedience--but it's not the new you.

If we covenantalists ask the question, "what does love to God and neighbor look like?" in truth we should end up with a picture of the moral law. Yet NCT resists that definition with all its might. The New Covenant Theology proponent will say, "if you just love Jesus, if you just learn to admire who he is and what he did, then you will naturally be like him in practice without minding any directions. Whatever you do
if it doesn't appear to be opposed to Godmust be spiritual." No rules; rules just encourage the flesh. :AMR:

AMR

musterion

NCT is a form of antinomianism. NCT adherents hold that Our Lord, in some sense, brought a new, better, and higher law, virtually denying Him as the lawgiver on Sinai in the first place, and implying an imperfection in God, since the Psalmist and the very nature of God teaches us that the Law of the Lord is perfect (complete, sufficient, not needing correction, etc.). The reality is that Our Lord came and in the Sermon on The Mount corrected the Pharisaical perversions of the moral law, not abolishing the Decalogue, but reclaiming the right understanding of it. It is a most grievous and consequentially wicked error.

Within NCT folk, there is such an animus toward law. The NCT folks take certain antithetical-sounding statements by Paul, which then constitute their formal principle of theology. In practical terms, NCT adherents will usually be found in conformity (after a fashion) with most of the moral law
the 4th commandment excepted. I think NCT really do want to follow the Lord, but they also want to think of discipleship in terms that leave obedience almost out of sight.

Consider the way NCT person will read Jer.31:34. The Christian doesn't need to "hear" the law, because it is already pre-formed and perfected on the heart. "Obedience" is more a matter of re-accustomization to the re-calibrated internal compass. The disjunct between the way faith and obedience operated in the OT and the way it happens in the NT age is total. In NCT, Christianity is fundamentally a NEW religion. Sigh.

I think NCT is basically dispensationalism that has been significantly purged of some distinctive elements, and reformulated through influences that include historic covenant-theology. NCT has gone further than "progressive" dispensationalism, but I think they are both on a continuum of modification.

The NCT hostility to anything that feels like a legal principle leads to semantic games with regard to the commands of Our Lord or Apostolic imperatives. If you don't like law, then these can't be "laws." Within NCT, they are but guidance to the Spirit within the Christian, or some such. They sound like directions, but really they are more like descriptions of "what Christians do when led by the Spirit." Only the flesh, in reaction to the law, still engages in disobedience--but it's not the new you.

If we covenantalists ask the question, "what does love to God and neighbor look like?" in truth we should end up with a picture of the moral law. Yet NCT resists that definition with all its might. The New Covenant Theology proponent will say, "if you just love Jesus, if you just learn to admire who he is and what he did, then you will naturally be like him in practice without minding any directions. Whatever you do
if it doesn't appear to be opposed to Godmust be spiritual." No rules; rules just encourage the flesh. :AMR:

AMR

That would explain Tet's weaselly evasiveness on several points.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you think the Preamble to the Constitution is literal?

Oh, you're a regular Virgil today, ain't ya, Mayor? Why don't you get in your salt and pepper, for your "Mary Grace," and go to her unit, and plow into the garage? I'd bet she'd be quite impressed, think that you are a real "Speed Racer" type, wouldn't she, fella?