What does God's Holy Law Demand?

God's Truth

1st John 2:27

The anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you don't need anyone to teach you. Instead, His anointing teaches you about all things and is true and is not a lie; just as He has taught you, remain in Him.

Who is that anointing?

Who does this say is our teacher?

Who's Spirit teaches us?

Um.... I thought Jesus was God's Truth?

[emoji50]

But you go against the Way Jesus says you do not need to be taught!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Or does Love provide the instructions that reach farther than any law etched In Stone?

If you love people you must love doctrines that help people and seek to overthrow doctrines that hurt people.

Jesus came ready for a fight, He did not come floating on a love cloud, He was not renowned for hugging scribes and pharisees

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
If you love people you must love doctrines that help people and seek to overthrow doctrines that hurt people.

Jesus came ready for a fight, He did not come floating on a love cloud, He was not renowned for hugging scribes and pharisees

Sigh..... And there it is... He quarreled with the teachers of the LAW and they Killed Him for it!

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Doctrines are now the tool of the Devil to divide us!!! Jesus's words in Red are all I need.

I wish you people....

Yup, I said you people, you control freaks,

Would shut up about the Law, quit falsely exalting self and let the Holy Spirit do His work!!!!

You're not God!!! Quit passing Judgment...

Ummm,... Ashamed of myself, but gratified.

This ain't about elite beliefs.

This is about a message of Love being wielded by wolves in sheeps clothing.

God's Truth

Doctrines are now the tool of the Devil to divide us!!! Jesus's words in Red are all I need.

I wish you people....

Yup, I said you people, you control freaks,

Would shut up about the Law, quit falsely exalting self and let the Holy Spirit do His work!!!!

You're not God!!! Quit passing Judgment...

Ummm,... Ashamed of myself, but gratified.

This ain't about elite beliefs.

This is about a message of Love being wielded by wolves in sheeps clothing.

You are a hypocrite.

You are on here saying for us not to debate and you are debating everyone.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
For example people who say we must obey laws hurt people, Jesus said only believe.

The worse thing is that they like the Pharisees are liars and hypocrites because they do not themselves obey.....not sufficiently to earn any merit with God. Only faith pleases God.

God's Truth

For example people who say we must obey laws hurt people, Jesus said only believe.
Jesus says believe you have to obey.

How in the world would it ever hurt anyone to obey Jesus?
The worse thing is that they like the Pharisees are liars and hypocrites because they do not themselves obey.....not sufficiently to earn any merit with God. Only faith pleases God.

What is wrong with you? Jesus said they are liars and hypocrites because the Pharisees do not obey, but then he warns his disciple TO OBEY.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 23:3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

Gods Truth. I was just employing your tactics. You genuinely have nothing positive to say.

I admit I spoke as you spoke, but you have judged your words by further employing your tactic.

I came here with respect and see many who return it, but you do not.

You feast on disunity and chaos. What have I gained by giving you my time?

Time with a brother who is insistent on judging, but hates to be judged.

I ask your forgiveness and forgive you. But, forgive how I deal with you in the future.

Please. I gave you much of my day.