What does God's Holy Law Demand?

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

The Mosaic law is not applicable today because of a change in jurisdiction resulting from a change in the priesthood of Israel.

Israel has been converted from the Israel of Jacob to the Israel of Jesus Christ who is Israel's rightful King.

The law applicable to us today are the instructions that God wrote and Moses placed in the ark of the covenant.

Then what of Hebrews that speaks of the 2 covenants and what was put away by the new covenant. Hebrews 9 is the key. Why does it list the stone tablets as well?

Perhaps Jesus left commandments that we are challenged to understand that replaced them?

John 14 to 15 would back me up. Especially if you focus on Jesus noting Following his commands and then states the command.

I'll list two verses specifically, but the full oh my goodness impact doesn't hit until you read Hebrews 8 through 10 and then chase it with John 14 and 15.

John 15: 10 to 13

And pay attention to Hebrews 9:4 and what is in the ark of the covenant to pass away in fulfillment by Messiah.

I'm not making this up. It's in there.

I'm not promoting anarchy and sin, but instead stating that Jesus covenant of Love propagates Love, while the 10 propagate judgment.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

What if Colossians 1:19-20 is in the Bible. Then what?

I think you're both right and the answer is found in the two parables of the sheep and goats, and the ungrateful servant who has his debt forgiven, but beats another servant for a lesser debt than he was owed to the forgiven servant.

Danoh

God's people have always squabbled like a bunch of sparrows, read your bible.

You said it, fellow squabbler:chuckle:

Acts 15:37 And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark. 15:38 But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work. 15:39 And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus; 15:40 And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Tell me Intojoy, if Jesus was king, what country was he a king of? Of Israel he was not because we don't have him in the records as one. And for having he been sinless, do you think Ecclesiastes 7:20 is a lie? Jesus was a man upon earth for 33 years and there has never been one who has done only good and never sinned. So, according to his own gospel aka the Tanach, he was not sinless.

Line of David thru nathan qualifies Him.
When he was here - prophet
Now - priest
Second coming - King

Glad I got this in before I get banned.
It's just a matter of time until it's found...

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

God's Truth

God's truth, do you not see that the verse I quoted is a reference to Jacob and Esau?

Jacob obtained Esau's blessing by his blind father believing he was His first born son that had the scarlet cord tied around his ankle at birth.

Jacob wore a cloak to receive his blessing, though Esau was the Heir.

Galatians 3. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ like a garment. 28 There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, heirs according to the promise.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Do you know HOW we put on Christ?

God's Truth

God's Truth,

Have you read a catechism?

I have, and faith.. Belief is not the call.

It is so full of teachings of men and requirements that I can't even believe you believe what you said.

Seriously.. Read one.

I was raised strict Catholic and know about the Catholic denomination.

I also know God and know that faith alone the way it has been taught is not true, the way you teach it.

God's Truth

I came here expecting a group of people that wouldn't argue and bicker. But instead I see myself arguing and bickering.

Ugggg

Disgusted in myself.

I embrace all as my Family. I refuse to invalidate a single persons stance on God here and recognize what each of you are saying.

Much Love, and regret for stirring the pot.

May the Lord unify us all in Love of Him and one another. May our differences not define our disunity, but our unity. May our Father of Fathers teach us each according to His will for each of us.

What ever you claim as belief, may we all be unified by the Prince of Peace.

I acknowledge that each of you have excellent points that deserve respect and are children of God searching.

I acknowledge that my being right or wrong is not important, but merely part of this blessed gift of life, learning and hunger to know God better each day.

Shame on you and the person who gave you a thanks for this post.

Paul argued and debated. You do not even acknowledge the truth, you pretend you cannot hear it.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned

Shame on you and the person who gave you a thanks for this post.

Paul argued and debated. You do not even acknowledge the truth, you pretend you cannot hear it.

You are right about Paul, but they calmed each other down.

Paul did it to Peter, and Peter kind of clowns on Pauls zeal.

You can call me apostate all you want, but just to hit ya below the belt and give in to the dark side....

You still sound like a Catholic..

[emoji33]

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
You have no understanding and did not read what I tried to teach you in the other thread was for nothing to you.

1st John 2:27

The anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you don't need anyone to teach you. Instead, His anointing teaches you about all things and is true and is not a lie; just as He has taught you, remain in Him.

Who is that anointing?

Who does this say is our teacher?

Who's Spirit teaches us?

Um.... I thought Jesus was God's Truth?

[emoji50]

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You said it, fellow squabbler:chuckle:

Acts 15:37 And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark. 15:38 But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work. 15:39 And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus; 15:40 And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.

:) I love Paul, when no-one was around to dispute with him he would make someone up

"but someone will say thus and so" and he would set up their argument only to throw it down. In actual fact doctrines are formed as a result of debate in the bible.