What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

What disgusts you the most about beanieboy?

• He's a homo.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • He's a hypocrite.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • He uses the bible(something he claims not to believe in) to tell Christians how they should live.

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • He claims not to need Christ in order to be loved by God.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

Hasan_ibn_Sabah said:
Beanie tie Jung to the occult in 6 degrees or less

Jung worked with Freud
Freud was played by Montgomery Clift
Clift was in The Misfits with Marilyn Monroe
who was in Some Like it Hot with Jack Lemon
who was in Glengarry Glen Ross with Al Pacino
who was in Angels in America with Meryl Streep
who was in The River Wild with Kevin Bacon!!!

oh wait...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
beanieboy said:
In Minneapolis, there was a Theater called Jungle Theater. They moved out of their old space, and down the block, but the letters were still up on the building. Someone came by and took off a few letters, so that it said "Jung heat ".

I laughed every time I went by.
From what I understand, never having met Jung myself, he had a decent sense of humor.

The old boy might have got a chuckle out of such a serendipitous event himself. :chuckle:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
beanieboy said:
Jung worked with Freud
Freud was played by Montgomery Clift
Clift was in The Misfits with Marilyn Monroe
who was in Some Like it Hot with Jack Lemon
who was in Glengarry Glen Ross with Al Pacino
who was in Angels in America with Meryl Streep
who was in The River Wild with Kevin Bacon!!!

oh wait...
:BRAVO:

It's the Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon Game!

beanieboy

Zakath said:
From what I understand, never having met Jung myself, he had a decent sense of humor.

The old boy might have got a chuckle out of such a serendipitous event himself. :chuckle:

I'm actually channeling him as we speak.

rap one for yes, and two for no.....

Is hell like Ohio?

<rap>

On Fire

Leviticus 18:22
Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

On Fire

1 Cor. 6:9-11
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

· “male prostitutes” = malakoi = lit. = soft or effeminate - Greek it was a slang term used of young teen boys used sexually – but could also mean older men.

· “Homosexual offenders” - arsenokotai = derived from Hebrew phrase in the Leviticus passages – Paul chose a term that is directly adapted from the words in Leviticus (linking the two thoughts from way earlier in the story of God)

On Fire

beanieboy said:
I wasn't aware that all I had to do to make it to heaven was be heterosexual.
Thank you for clearing that up.
Where did you pull that out of.....oh, never mind.

No, beanie, you would have us believe that accepting homosexuality is the next logical step in making the world a better place. God says different.

On Fire

Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
beanieboy said:
Ok, Zak.

Leviticus to Kevin Bacon in 6 degrees....
Hmmm....:think:

How about two degrees? :D

Charlton Heston played Moses (who allegedly wrote Leviticus) in The Ten Commandments.

1. Charlton Heston was in Almost an Angel with David Alan Grier.

2. David Alan Grier was in The Woodsman with Kevin Bacon.

:ha:

beanieboy

On Fire said:
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders...

But if I become a heterosexual, I'll make it into heaven?
Yipeeeeee!

beanieboy

Wow. Something I've never noticed in this thread - one of the choices is:

He doesn't think that he needs to accept Christ to be loved by God.

It was my understanding that God sent Christ while we were sinners, that he loved the whole world and sent his son, didn't send him for those who were already following God.

Is God's love conditional?

intro2faith

beanieboy said:
Wow. Something I've never noticed in this thread - one of the choices is:

He doesn't think that he needs to accept Christ to be loved by God.

It was my understanding that God sent Christ while we were sinners, that he loved the whole world and sent his son, didn't send him for those who were already following God.

Is God's love conditional?
Nope :) God's love is completely unconditional. He loves you just as much as He loves anyone else in the world. That's why He wants you to come to Him so much! You are a sinner Beanieboy, just like everyone else is. The only way you will ever get to Heaven and be with God is if you accept Christ and repent of your sins. The only way you'll ever be truly content is if you accept Christ. God is waiting to bless your socks off, all you have to do is come to Him. Right now, you are serving Satan. You are serving someone who loves to see little children get raped. He loves to see people starve to death. He loves to see marriages fall apart. He loves death, destruction, and evil. He is evil. And you are serving him. Do you really want to serve someone like that? When you could be serving a wonderful, loving and caring God?

eccl3_6

BANNED
Banned
intro2faith said:
Nope :) God's love is completely unconditional. He loves you just as much as He loves anyone else in the world. That's why He wants you to come to Him so much! You are a sinner Beanieboy, just like everyone else is. The only way you will ever get to Heaven and be with God is if you accept Christ and repent of your sins. The only way you'll ever be truly content is if you accept Christ. God is waiting to bless your socks off, all you have to do is come to Him. Right now, you are serving Satan. You are serving someone who loves to see little children get raped. He loves to see people starve to death. He loves to see marriages fall apart. He loves death, destruction, and evil. He is evil. And you are serving him. Do you really want to serve someone like that? When you could be serving a wonderful, loving and caring God?

I don't think Beanieboy is serving Satan. Lets ask him...

"Beanieboy, are you serving Satan?"

intro2faith

eccl3_6 said:
I don't think Beanieboy is serving Satan. Lets ask him...

"Beanieboy, are you serving Satan?"
I know it's an ugly thought, but it's the truth. If you are not serving God, if you've not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then you are serving Satan.

You cannot serve two masters.(Matt. 6:24)

So, who do you want to serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.